WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that little trinkets like that cross are being dusted for prints. I know it's time consuming and costly, but still, needs to be done, IMO.

Construction company owner has a record, it appears. Not linking, don't think I can, since there is no indication that he's involved.

I hope that little trinkets like that cross are being dusted for prints. I know it's time consuming and costly, but still, needs to be done, IMO.

Construction company owner has a record, it appears. Not linking, don't think I can, since there is no indication that he's involved.
Or they could ask around town to find out who left it first. ;)

Picture 108 of Refine and Repose (set 1), did you get a look at the inside, like at how much fitness equipment they offer and whether it was more women or men, that type of thing? I'm just thinking of the astrology thread.

You know, JVK...that looks a bit like landscaping mulch mixed with dung. The way it is laying on the road almost looks like someone would have had to be across the road and could be why the area looked "patted down" there. Someone turned around maybe or backed up to the area? (The DW homeowner sure doesn't appear to have been into landscaping and he should take those xmas lights down. ;))

Guys, I need some help. I am trying to find any information on a person, esp DOB, and court history (many cases as defendant), but I don't belong to any of the search sites, and am having trouble accessing any public info in washington.
If someone could help me do this, or tell me where to go, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks

I don't think anyone was in there, might've been closed. BUT i didn't really peer inside either.

You know, JVK...that looks a bit like landscaping mulch mixed with dung. The way it is laying on the road almost looks like someone would have had to be across the road and could be why the area looked "patted down" there. Someone turned around maybe or backed up to the area? (The DW homeowner sure doesn't appear to have been into landscaping and he should take those xmas lights down. ;))

I was wondering if maybe searchers had entered that area to search.

And those aren't Xmas lights.. they are 4th of July lights. ;)

I was wondering if maybe searchers had entered that area to search.

And those aren't Xmas lights.. they are 4th of July lights. ;)
Oops! Remind me to apologize to Mr. DW for thinking he did not remove his xmas lights...after hell freezes over since he called out his dog on JVK. LOL

I wondered the same thing about the searchers, but it wouldn't explain the mess in the road. Is there a landscaper or landscape company around there?

I can find out monday.. but I think Refine and Repose closed down.

Oh and jvk.. great pictures. If you decide to do this again maybe I could meet you there.

I can find out monday.. but I think Refine and Repose closed down.

Oh and jvk.. great pictures. If you decide to do this again maybe I could meet you there.

Thank you, I'm just curious, not really going anywhere with it.

Oops! Remind me to apologize to Mr. DW for thinking he did not remove his xmas lights...after hell freezes over since he called out his dog on JVK. LOL

I wondered the same thing about the searchers, but it wouldn't explain the mess in the road. Is there a landscaper or landscape company around there?

A lot of people do "lawn services" but I don't know of any actual landscaping businesses in McCleary

NMK and SS....the cases I am looking for are on that site, however, I am unable to access details. They are in a higher court that suggests a more serious crime. Instead of DOB, I need criminal record, or what those cases were...maybe someone can figure them out, idk.
Thanks so much for your help....this case has me all wrapped up, but I haven't been here long enough to start buying into search sites (and am not sure which ones are really good anyway :))

I believe the closest landscaping company is in Elma.

NMK and SS....the cases I am looking for are on that site, however, I am unable to access details. They are in a higher court that suggests a more serious crime. Instead of DOB, I need criminal record, or what those cases were...maybe someone can figure them out, idk.
Thanks so much for your help....this case has me all wrapped up, but I haven't been here long enough to start buying into search sites (and am not sure which ones are really good anyway :))

THere is a free site I found last night, lets you search each county seperately. I'm still looking for it, it's buried in my favorites.

In case no one knows, I am a self confessed link loser.

"She went to church at the Evergreen Christian Center in McCleary, an offshoot of a larger church in west Olympia. She sometimes worked the front counter at Baum’s store in Elma, a “dollar store.”"

http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba94721f78989072462.txt

-

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/BGL78/McCleary02/McCleary-800/Set01/DSCF2189.jpg

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/BGL78/McCleary02/McCleary-800/Set01/DSCF2190.jpg

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/...cCleary-800/?action=view&current=DSCF2150.jpg

I asked KK if Lindsey attended Church (^ that one being a stones throw from KK) & she seemed confident that Lindsey didn't.

I believe KK also said Lindsey's mother didn't.

I'd also asked if Lindsey may have attended the other church (closer to Lindsey's house). KK reflected the same.

I am not sure where TDW got this information. The only thing i can think of is maybe Lindsey did when she was in the girl scouts - which KK doesn't recall. (sounding like a long time ago)

This was surrounding discussion of the vigil which KK said ~suddenly everyone was (~Lindsey's) friend.

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/...y-800/Set01/?action=view&current=DSCF2069.jpg

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/...y-800/Set01/?action=view&current=DSCF2073.jpg

Starting to touch on stuff that i don't know about. I was not @ the vigil.

KK said Wayne (iirc, a minister) may have been, or was wrong about Lindsey's attendance @ Evergreen Church.

IMO KK made it sound more like the minister was pulling a PR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member