TX TX - Deanna Merryfield, 13, Killeen, 22 July 1990 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missie--

I believe in some psychics, but I do not put any credence into either of the above that you posted--both are doom and gloom sayers. I know you are discouraged, but IF she DID collect call in 1992, then there is a good possibility that she is still alive today. Missie, while there is a possibly that she is no longer alive, why do you pick 1995 as the year, and not 1990? I do not know if I would trust any info on this info from 1995 anymore, based on the tattoo info mixup!

I cannot believe that LE involved in this took the word of "hearsay" and made it into fact without backing up the details regarding the tattoos. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I think it is time to have a "chat" with the person making up the rumors--are you in contact?

Hi Jules, I don't believe that blog, I'm just wondering who wrote it because they have even basic facts wrong and I don't appreciate them not doing their homework. As far as brians predictions go-I just want to know what is on their about my sister. It bothers me that there is info I can not see.
I'm attempting to contact the person who spoke of the tattoos, and one of their family members. Unfortunately the only way I have to contact them is via myspace.

ETA: and VOILA, just like that the "blogger" has changed the basic info (basically instead of the disjointed sensationalized crap they had up, they copied and pasted the facts from charley project). I would love to know who this person is.

I agree--her info is messed up. Let me see if I can help you with the other...
Hi Jules, I don't believe that blog, I'm just wondering who wrote it because they have even basic facts wrong and I don't appreciate them not doing their homework. As far as brians predictions go-I just want to know what is on their about my sister. It bothers me that there is info I can not see.
I'm attempting to contact the person who spoke of the tattoos, and one of their family members. Unfortunately the only way I have to contact them is via myspace.

TY Jules. I'm so frustrated by all of this.
I still feel that the 1995 sighting is legit. I'm not sure why, I just do (maybe it's denial, that is after all the only sign of life we have).
I'm going to be trying my arse off to get to Texas by the end of this year. I think it's time me and Sgt.D sat down and discussed all of this face to face.

Also, just wondering if anyone knows who the author of this blog is. I would love to speak to them more if anyone can tell me who they are:
http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/2009/07/deanna-merryfield.html

snipped for space

Missie, I have read that website before on various cases and I have found that the person who writes that website is far more often incorrect in the forensic astrology readings than they are accurate.

Have you requested a reading from our own forensic astrologists here at WS? They rarely, if ever, do a reading that isn't proved to be correct later on...as facts become available within that case.

I do suggest that if you haven't requested a reading that you make sure that you are prepared emotionally and spiritually for the result of the reading should it prove to provide insights that are painful for you.

I would be interested to see Missie's chart reading from our Forensic astros and their interpretation of that chart.

Especially if there is also a reference to water in the WS chart. If so, I have an idea where they might be talking about (beach, water...etc.)

If they have already provided a chart, could someone post a link for me please?

I spoke to one person once here at ws via pm about a reading of some sort. I dont remember exactly who it was but the reading (as far as i know) was never done because they had a TON of questions which i did not have answers to.
I have no probs with a reading being done, but I DO have a problem with someone posting a reading on a different website without even letting her family know, without knowing anything about the case, and without giving a rats arse about how said family may stumble upon it. To me, it speaks volumes about a persons character and their lack of caring for the victims.
RANT OVER :)....for now anyways

I spoke to one person once here at ws via pm about a reading of some sort. I dont remember exactly who it was but the reading (as far as i know) was never done because they had a TON of questions which i did not have answers to.
I have no probs with a reading being done, but I DO have a problem with someone posting a reading on a different website without even letting her family know, without knowing anything about the case, and without giving a rats arse about how said family may stumble upon it. To me, it speaks volumes about a persons character and their lack of caring for the victims.
RANT OVER :)....for now anyways

Hi MissieMt,

I ran across that blog site that you mention and didn't pay it any mind in any of my research - the blog entry was fairly recent. I did read it and the facts as we know them were incorrect. I have not given up on my search for Deanna but to be honest MissieMt I am not finding any internet footprints at all which concerns me a bit. I have looked and looked and gone down every rats hole that I came across and have come up empty but am not giving up. I do not know who is behind the blog site that posted the reading - sorry.

Especially if there is also a reference to water in the WS chart. If so, I have an idea where they might be talking about (beach, water...etc.)

Kat, are you thinking about one of the lakes east of Waco? I have zoomed in around that area on virtual earth and took some look arounds... they are interesting.

I agree that a chart done by our WS forensic astrology team would be of benefit - I do not believe one has been done.

There are many lakes in that area, some even closer than waco. Belton lake and stillhouse were some of our regular places to go as we were growing up.

MissieMt, I think I have tracked down the blogger from that site if you wish to make contact. Stargirl 2008 is the one blogging on that site about Deanna I believe. Have traced Stargirl 2008 to this myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/spacecoaststargirl

From Cocoa Beach, Florida - have a go MissieMt if you want to find out where the misinformation on that blog site came from originally.

Eleph

Playing devils advocate here, but if she changed her name, or got married, the internet footprint may still be hard to find. I guess I am a glass half full kind of gal, and until we found evidence that she is not alive, I am going to assume that she is. I think Sgt D thinks she is too, so maybe he knows more than he can say right now? I am giving him a huge benefit of the doubt, as this tattoo thing is a big goofup. I am sorry Missie, but I have been traveling this summer and have not had alot of time to devote to this. I will help out more! As far as the astrologers info, I think one of the biggest is that Deanna was with two men---they were more teenagers as far as you know, weren't they Missie? Is is that info based on the same source as the tattoos?

Hi MissieMt,

I ran across that blog site that you mention and didn't pay it any mind in any of my research - the blog entry was fairly recent. I did read it and the facts as we know them were incorrect. I have not given up on my search for Deanna but to be honest MissieMt I am not finding any internet footprints at all which concerns me a bit. I have looked and looked and gone down every rats hole that I came across and have come up empty but am not giving up. I do not know who is behind the blog site that posted the reading - sorry.

Playing devils advocate here, but if she changed her name, or got married, the internet footprint may still be hard to find. I guess I am a glass half full kind of gal, and until we found evidence that she is not alive, I am going to assume that she is. I think Sgt D thinks she is too, so maybe he knows more than he can say right now? I am giving him a huge benefit of the doubt, as this tattoo thing is a big goofup. I am sorry Missie, but I have been traveling this summer and have not had alot of time to devote to this. I will help out more! As far as the astrologers info, I think one of the biggest is that Deanna was with two men---they were more teenagers as far as you know, weren't they Missie? Is is that info based on the same source as the tattoos?

Hi Julessleuther, I am assuming Deanna is still alive too ... my glass is always full until someone/something tips it over and then I go "oh chit". Deanna is well hidden and has been for some time now - what I keep thinking about is anybody in her age group usually has either a facebook or a myspace or belong to one of the social networking sites and I can't find a trace that is even close.
MissieMt's earlier note does cause me some pause in that she stated she was going to start looking for some does with/without tattoos - and after 1995. I have not looked at any does from that time period to try and find a match with Deanna - I really want her to be alive. But I can't find her.
Have we missed something JulesSleuther - I keep going back over things and keep thinking that there is something obvious staring us in the face and we cannot see it ... but what? The older sister was in Virginia at the time this happened - was Deanna trying to get to Virginia? Is there possibly a Virginia connection?
Hey, it is good to see you back on this thread JS - I missed you.

Okay, I just heard back from Sgt.D and the only proof he has of the tattoos is this persons word. I emailed this persons Mom and even she said we shouldn't believe everything this person says. So I would say the tattoos are confirmed bogus.

Okay, I just heard back from Sgt.D and the only proof he has of the tattoos is this persons word. I emailed this persons Mom and even she said we shouldn't believe everything this person says. So I would say the tattoos are confirmed bogus.

Oh my goodness, this information was put out there from an unvetted source - I personally would like to tell Sgt.D how many dammed ankle tattoos I zoomed on the pimped myspace pages to find the one with the cross - all to no avail. Sorry MissieMt this is not aimed at you - I am just peed off that unvetted information is out there in the public domain regarding Deanna. Damm, but I am peed off - this is unacceptable behavior on the part of LE in my opinion.

Was the tattoo information from the same source as the sighting in 1995 MissieMt - and is there a confirmed sighting in 1995 - I know in your gut you believe this. If you believe it, then I believe it and will keep on looking.

MissieMt, this must be totally frustrating for you. I will research in whichever direction you wish to point me.

Eleph

Thanks Elepher you are great! I do agree with her, we are grasping at straws, but I do also feel that we are missing something, and that there IS something staring us in the face that we are missing. I like your thinking about Virginia. Missie--was Amy and Deanna close that she would have tried to get to VA?

Hi Julessleuther, I am assuming Deanna is still alive too ... my glass is always full until someone/something tips it over and then I go "oh chit". Deanna is well hidden and has been for some time now - what I keep thinking about is anybody in her age group usually has either a facebook or a myspace or belong to one of the social networking sites and I can't find a trace that is even close.
MissieMt's earlier note does cause me some pause in that she stated she was going to start looking for some does with/without tattoos - and after 1995. I have not looked at any does from that time period to try and find a match with Deanna - I really want her to be alive. But I can't find her.
Have we missed something JulesSleuther - I keep going back over things and keep thinking that there is something obvious staring us in the face and we cannot see it ... but what? The older sister was in Virginia at the time this happened - was Deanna trying to get to Virginia? Is there possibly a Virginia connection?
Hey, it is good to see you back on this thread JS - I missed you.

The sighting from 1995 is not related to the tattoo source. The sighting from 1995 was from L.E. so I still consider it reliable.
I am not sure that Deanna would have tried to make it to VA. the family members that Amy was visiting there would have sent Deanna right back and I'm pretty sure Deanna would have known that.
As of right now, Sgt.D is saying the tattoo sighting was a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" so he decided to go with it. I'm not sure how to handle this guys. I do feel it was a major goof up. I also feel there should have been some work done to make sure the source was telling the truth. That wasn't done, but if I throw a temper tantrum it may put Sgt.D off and it may make him less motivated to work at finding Deanna.

The sighting from 1995 is not related to the tattoo source. The sighting from 1995 was from L.E. so I still consider it reliable.
I am not sure that Deanna would have tried to make it to VA. the family members that Amy was visiting there would have sent Deanna right back and I'm pretty sure Deanna would have known that.
As of right now, Sgt.D is saying the tattoo sighting was a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" so he decided to go with it. I'm not sure how to handle this guys. I do feel it was a major goof up. I also feel there should have been some work done to make sure the source was telling the truth. That wasn't done, but if I throw a temper tantrum it may put Sgt.D off and it may make him less motivated to work at finding Deanna.

Wow Missie, I can't imagine how you are feeling after finding this out.

He could of always put it out there as unconfirmed that someone saw tattoos on Deanna.

:blowkiss:

I agree, it should have been an unconfirmed sighting, you are right!

Ok, so we cannot change what has been done, so let's all shake it off and keep moving forward! This is a setback, but not the end of the road. Let's go with the 1995 sighting and run with it. If that is a real sighting, then she was in TX in 1995---5 yrs after she went missing, so she would have been 18 or 19, so she was no longer a minor, and her chances of survival were better and better the older she got. We need to find out more about this sighting...there has to be a paper trail somewhere....

Wow Missie, I can't imagine how you are feeling after finding this out.

He could of always put it out there as unconfirmed that someone saw tattoos on Deanna.

:blowkiss:

I have started searching classmates.com for Deanna's at high schools in Hurst, TX. There is one Deanna at Bell High School for the time frame she would have been in high school:

Deanna Mcqueary

I wonder if the contact with LE in 1995 had to do with underage drinking? She ould have been 18/19 in 1995, so maybe she was caught with a fake ID and just given a warning?

I did a people search for every Deanna M. living in Hurst, TX, and have a long list that perhaps we can start going through in the next few days. Let me get it into a readable list and then post it.

I was just thinking. This may be nothing but maybe she went by Dee in high school. Or Ann. Or Anna. Or Shellie. :eek: There are a lot of possible nicknames she could have taken and could be using on FaceBook or MySpace.

I just wish she'd google herself and get in touch with her sister!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500