2009.08.21 Motions hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to play the.. "Durr I'm stupid and don't know nothing 'bout anything" game.

That's not going to fly georgie

Man oh man...LDB is going to nail this family to the wall in a major way during this trial. I cannot wait. The A's aren't going to be able to keep their stories straight with her quick, smart, concise questioning! I LOVE IT!

If I had one wish for this trial, it would be for miss Casey to take the stand and LDB to tear her a new one! that would be awesome!!!

From your keyboard to Gods ears. :clap:

He wore flip-flops to court? Really??!!

That astounds me more than his evasive and obnoxious manner. THAT I anticipated.

The pros is going to rip GA a new a$$hole during the trial. He can get as angry as he wants but she is not going to let him get away with half answers.

Wow, I have never seen a case with so much info and so little of it relevant info. ~eye roll~

The pros is going to rip GA a new a$$hole during the trial. He can get as angry as he wants but she is not going to let him get away with half answers.

ITA! I love love love it! :clap:

JB and his team are afraid of LP and company talking about the 2 different kidnap stories.

Nice that GA feels he can decide what is relevant and what is not. When exactly did he go to law school?

It looks like George tried to send KC a "I love you" message while leaving the stand! Her response seemed to be BLANK-no response that I could see!!

Wonder how they'll explain Zanny and TL both being involved.

Baez admits doing legal research! (on the "privacy agreement"). He argues that the TITLE of the AGREEMENT creates confidentiality. He's also arguing that the bail bondsman was providing security, which were legal services.

Omg. Its just AGONISING listening to JB.

And here he goes again. Stating "facts" without evidence.

I am about to tear my hair out.

Casey knows she said some things she shouldn't have. She looks scared. JMO though.

Again, ITA with you IM.

I believe LP and his crew spent more time with KC than anyone after her arrest and won't hold anything back; i.e. her cooking dinner as if nothing happened, baking brownies, and I'm sure flirting with RD.

I think she is also talked and said "too much" to Tracy and RD and doesn't want any of it revealed.

She knows if they testify, she wil for surel get the DP.

Too bad JB didn't forsee his "flamboyant cowboy" telling LE and the DA what he heard while in the house :rolleyes:

Since when is LP an attorney? Legal services? I'm not hanging with that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdc_fm