2009.08.21 Motions hearing #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
GA did himself no favors when he said he didn't know if LP put up the $50K for the $500,000 bond and that JB, Tracy and LP were there to protect the Anthonys. He knows this isn't true because Tracy was in the house per the original agreement between TP and JB which JB backtracked on as soon as KC was released.

TP should have revoked the bond right then and there.

What legal services did they provide? "Um, they bonded her out." - GA. OK, GA you are playing coy. Just wait until they shove coy right where the sun doesn't shine.

If they were there for security for the whole family, then why were GA and CA outside without protection fighting the protestors, waving a hammer around, getting into shouting, shoving matches and showering them with the garden hose? Why did GA not have protection when he drove himself to work?

GA and CA knew that KC was not to talk to the Padilla gang and they were not to talk to her about Caylee outside the presence of JB, CA, GA or LA but GA didn't follow anyone around to listen to conversations and they could have been behind closed doors at some time, but either he, CA or LA were there continuously. I do not for a second believe that GA, CA or LA wouldn't be watching every move Tracy, RB, and LP made around KC. JB kept her in his office everyday for as long as possible to prevent her from running her mouth.

Your friend was a retired officer like you? "Yes."-GA. Um, GA no, you didn't retire, you quit after 10 years.

As for TP saying that KC was a nice, respectful person and was nice to him during the 2 hours he spent with her is his way of being unbiased. Nice respectful people do not steal, lie, manipulate or murder babies. Sociopaths are only nice to people who can do something for them, like put up $500K to get them out of jail. What flavor is his Kool-Aid?

I hope Tracy has more to say than the "they haven't even found her clothes yet" thing.

I think GA knew exactly what she was asking but was intentionally playing dumb. In my eyes he didn't do himself any favors.

Not to mention obfuscating and reinterpreting the meanings of questions.

But, as one media person mentioned, he timed his tantrum well. Blew MN's presentation of the water at the disposal site, for the moment.

Can't imagine how the As are gonna find the energy to disrupt EVERY piece of evidence presented against KC during the trial. They'll die of exhaustion!

Still waiting to see the effect of their spiritual rebirth, BTW. :rolleyes:

GA did himself no favors when he said he didn't know if LP put up the $50K for the $500,000 bond and that JB, Tracy and LP were there to protect the Anthonys. He knows this isn't true because Tracy was in the house per the original agreement between TP and JB which JB backtracked on as soon as KC was released.

TP should have revoked the bond right then and there.

What legal services did they provide? "Um, they bonded her out." - GA. OK, GA you are playing coy. Just wait until they shove coy right where the sun doesn't shine.

If they were there for security for the whole family, then why were GA and CA outside without protection fighting the protestors, waving a hammer around, getting into shouting, shoving matches and showering them with the garden hose? Why did GA not have protection when he drove himself to work?

GA and CA knew that KC was not to talk to the Padilla gang and they were not to talk to her about Caylee outside the presence of JB, CA, GA or LA but GA didn't follow anyone around to listen to conversations and they could have been behind closed doors at some time, but either he, CA or LA were there continuously. I do not for a second believe that GA, CA or LA wouldn't be watching every move Tracy, RB, and LP made around KC. JB kept her in his office everyday for as long as possible to prevent her from running her mouth.

Your friend was a retired officer like you? "Yes."-GA. Um, GA no, you didn't retire, you quit after 10 years.

As for TP saying that KC was a nice, respectful person and was nice to him during the 2 hours he spent with her is his way of being unbiased. Nice respectful people do not steal, lie, manipulate or murder babies. Sociopaths are only nice to people who can do something for them, like put up $500K to get them out of jail. What flavor is his Kool-Aid?

I hope Tracy has more to say than the "they haven't even found her clothes yet" thing.

KC IS nice to young, good-looking guys. She also plays Suzi Homemaker, when they are around. Cooking, laundering....She wasn't famous for that, when it was just KC, GA, and CA in the house.

KC is very good with young men-- we gotta admit that.

Very true. I can see that G and C can be very charming and C likes to be nurturing.Remember the protestor that was screaming in C's face and C was telling her to calm down,watch her blood pressure,etc.
I'm tired of bashing the A's,but I hope they'll do the right thing for Caylee before this is over.G's testimony yesterday didn't give me much hope.
It makes me want to see the States depos with him even more now.He told the SA her question was not relevent ,in court ,in front of the Judge!
I don't understand why their attorney doesn't tell them YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

Because obviously they can! They have been, are and will continue to. and they will get away with it... as they obviously always have. This behavior is not learned over night. They are professional victims, people let 'em slide.

Judge Strickland didn't give any time-lines for his final rulings on the motions did he?
I think he likes to brush up on case rulings before he issues his - I think he said a week but he is usually prtty quick to respond.

KC IS nice to young, good-looking guys. She also plays Suzi Homemaker, when they are around. Cooking, laundering....She wasn't famous for that, when it was just KC, GA, and CA in the house.

KC is very good with young men-- we gotta admit that.

Yeah but when they roll over and start snoring she's going through their pockets, making copies of their key's, perfecting their signatures, writing down their social security numbers and racking up their phone bills.

She's a nice girl, she let's em have an orgasm before she ruins their lives. LOL

O/T
Very good friend of mine.. her aunt did "date/socialize" with Ted Bundy. She was the lucky ones who got away.

That's sociopathy forya.

They can charm the socks off the birds (to mix metaphors), But, don't be alone in a room with one.

A TON of people-- very respectable ones-- couldn't believe Bundy did it, for a long time. He was educated (relatively) good-looking, polite, involved in civic causes, well dressed. And, could charm the sox off the birds.

Those folks are the best chameleons.

I didn't see the motions hearing because I'm in California and three hours behind time-wise and overslept. I didn't get a chance to read the first thread either as I was looking at the photos of the hearing, and watching the video clips from the hearing. So far have only viewed George's testimony and Cindy's comments after the hearing.

My impression from what little I've seen is that George still has the same arrogant attitude he had at the depositions, although he kept his anger in check. There was one point where I saw his short temper briefly rise to the surface, but he didn't let it boil over. That was when the judge was clarifying a question during the prosecution's questioning. I didn't like the smirks George was giving, and I know a jury isn't going to like that either.

I noted that George seemed to dance around the questions. He knows darn well that LP, TP, TMc, and RD were not there as security for his family because of the protesters. He knows that LP paid $50,000 to bond his daughter out of jail on the premise that LP, a bounty hunter, would try to find Caylee. George is trying to re-write history.

My impression of Casey is that she doesn't look good physically. She's lost weight and has a bedraggled look. I noted bags under her eyes. I don't know what to make of her emotions........I didn't see any real tears.

As for Cindy's comments after the hearing. I think she's reading way too much into Casey's response. Casey misses her freedom and seeing her dad reminds her of the freedom she had before all this. If she has any regrets, it's for herself. Cindy sees love...........Casey sees "I had it good when I was living with my parents."

Fridays are my busy days and I hope I can get back here later and catch up with the hearing and everyone's observations.

I never saw any tears either. It was identical to Scott Peterson wiping his dry eyes in his prliminary trial. She still has no tears. The rest I think was an act. I think she deliberately did NOT wear makeup to make herself look bad.

It's still a game to hr imo

But, as one media person mentioned, he timed his tantrum well. Blew MN's presentation of the water at the disposal site, for the moment.

Can't imagine how the As are gonna find the energy to disrupt EVERY piece of evidence presented against KC during the trial. They'll die of exhaustion!

I'm waiting to hear PoorGeorge go "splat" under those bus tires.

Maybe JB is going reverse-alphabetically through the dramatis personae in the case?

If so, KC will be accused last. Unless an "Adams" turns up. :rolleyes:

And who knows GA/CA/LA could be next to last (in alphabetical order, of course). Maybe JB hasn't decided whether to pin this on one or all of them and that's why KC hasn't taken any jail visits or phone calls and why she won't even look at them at the hearings. CA said on KLK that they communicate through letters (I don't believe that either). Very far fetched, I know, but the defense is obviously desperate at this point.

The thing is, KC has a right to a jury trial and she will assert that right rather than be made to choose between a partial jury or a trial by bench. What seems to be a moot point isn't to the defense. To KC and her defense team, it's all about what her rights are so they will seek a change of venue to protect her right to a trial by jury.

Didn't the fact that KC sent a check to BoA for the total amount sort of seem like an admission of guilt or am I crazy? If you are innocent and want a jury trial it would seem like you would not feel compelled to make restitution for a crime you are saying you did not commit.

Was it ALyons that said something to the judge about, did I say that slow enough for you? My link kept cutting out so I did not hear that part. Did anyone else hear her say that and in what context did she use this phrase?

She was referring to a case number that she had inadvertently mixed up, IIRC and was correctly. She apologized for speaking too quickly, something Northerners are often guilty of and criticized for; I don't think she meant it sarcastically. After the open disdain for Strickland that both JB and LKB have shown, I'm sure that AL's obsequious behavior struck many of us as fake, simply because we have never seen anything but disrespect from any of the defense team. It may be true, but I think she is trying to match the tone and tenor of Linda DB in an attempt to neutralize JB's smug snarkiness and LKB's condescending "I'm gonna edu-macate the court" attitude. It appears she make have to tweak that a bit to be successful. Another one who could use an attitude adjustment, IMO, is that SA Ashton - he, Todd M and JB look and act like nasty, smirky little schoolboys who are laughing at each other behind their backs. No professionalism at all.

Everything that Cindy said after the hearing was fiction. That Casey looks "healthy" is ridiculous - Casey looks like death warmed over. That Casey cried because she hadn't seen her father in a long time - I watched the video several times and I never saw a tear come out of Casey's eyes. Cindy also threw in a statement that Casey sobbed - WTF. That Cindy said "I love you" to Casey and Casey replied the same back - I never saw anything even close to this - Casey looked at neither Cindy nor George on the way in or out of the hearing from what I could see, although I thought Cindy was going to fling herself over the chairs to get Casey's attention. Does anyone know what was so funny before the hearing started? I haven't heard why they were all chuckling.

I think it is time for Cindy to enter the world of reality and abandon her Anthonyland world. She is ALWAYS seeign something that no impartial prson sees and she does not believe there is anything like a lie - just mistruths. I have some news for her mistruths ARE lies.

I guess she still believes that the world accepts every word out of her mouth as a pearl of wisdom instead of the blatanat lies that they are.

I agree with you.

I am 100% behind what the prosecutors are trying to do. I think KC is guilty as sin. I want to like the people representing justice for Caylee.

But, I think the male prosecutor's faces and head-shaking are not appropriate. A trial isn't a football game.

Oh gosh, I agree with ya'll! I have been worried about this guy from "day one". I love his passion, I do but ya just can't act like that in court. IMO dude's a hot head- JoseB enjoys messing with him too. I hope he can stay calm during the trial.

I think the A's traded in their rose colored glasses for a stronger pair. Remember those glasses in the 70's that made everything appear like a kalidescope, and giving the illusion you were on LSD. I actually felt like I was tripping when CA approached the media as if she has graciously forgiven them. "Whatever gets them through the night is all right, all right" as we can see a bigger picture of stress being placed on them in the future.

And who knows GA/CA/LA could be next to last (in alphabetical order, of course). Maybe JB hasn't decided whether to pin this on one or all of them and that's why KC hasn't taken any jail visits or phone calls and why she won't even look at them at the hearings. Very far fetched, I know, but the defense is obviously desperate at this point.

There's NO REASON for him to want the entire list of volunteers from TES other than to muddy the water. I can see him calling someone who was searching no where near Suburban Drive and getting them to admit there was no water where thy searched without mentioning that the person was not even searching on Suburban drive. His logic is so clear -if there is no stsanding water in one area of Orlando, there is obviously no standing water anywhere in Orlando. He is merely trying to muddy up things.

I can also see him getting any of KC's b/f's cell phone records and proving that they and the "new g/f" had it planned to get even with KC all along. I've seen these sleeze tactics by a defense atty in the past and it makes me sick (and makes me dispise defense lawyers in general. I'd really like to find one or two with some ethics. I sincerely do not believe that Jose Baez has an ethical bone in his body.

Yeah but when they roll over and start snoring she's going through their pockets, making copies of their key's, perfecting their signatures, writing down their social security numbers and racking up their phone bills.

She's a nice girl, she let's em have an orgasm before she ruins their lives. LOL

That's for sure!

But, Tony, the lucky guy, had the power to revoke bail.

She wasn't gonna scar him with the talons.

The "once over" was that when KC first files in? I didn't see the once over either--because the big attorney guy blocks my view.

All I saw was Cindy searching for any sign that her daughter saw her. I didn't see any judgement or nastiness in Cindy toward Casey. It was just puppy dogish as always.

What I remember about this is that it was a little more expensive to join, something like $9.98 and it was RD who made an announcement (I think at J Blanchard Park) that they would close the site and refund all the money. I don't know whether the money was refunded or not.

Yes, the money was refunded because Rob was criticized for putting the forum up.
It is still a fairly active forum and Rob comes in when he can.

There's NO REASON for him to want the entire list of volunteers from TES other than to muddy the water. I can see him calling someone who was searching no where near Suburban Drive and getting them to admit there was no water where thy searched without mentioning that the person was not even searching on Suburban drive. His logic is so clear -if there is no stsanding water in one area of Orlando, there is obviously no standing water anywhere in Orlando. He is merely trying to muddy up things.

I can also see him getting any of KC's b/f's cell phone records and proving that they and the "new g/f" had it planned to get even with KC all along. I've seen these sleeze tactics by a defense atty in the past and it makes me sick (and makes me dispise defense lawyers in general. I'd really like to find one or two with some ethics. I sincerely do not believe that Jose Baez has an ethical bone in his body.

Or, going after the volunteer who had a minor crime, 20 years ago, on the record.

JB is running out of spaghetti to throw against the wall. He's looking to cook up another batch.

I think the A's traded in their rose colored glasses for a stronger pair. Remember those glasses in the 70's that made everything appear like a kalidescope, and giving the illusion you were on LSD. I actually felt like I was tripping when CA approached the media as if she has graciously forgiven them. "Whatever gets them through the night is all right, all right" as we can see a bigger picture of stress being placed on them in the future.

hahah! No joke, Karen! She was all sweet and gracious. :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member