CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, WhyaDuck?, what you said about chasing your 18 month old around made me realise - not only is LR/JC's house kind of empty, bare, not looking lived-in... but where is all the "kid crap"? If I had a five year old and an 18 month old (and I'm glad I don't!) there would be kid stuff, toys, box of craft materials, blocks, you name it all over the place! I guess that stuff could be kept in the kids' rooms, and maybe LR/JC are obsessively neat, but I don't know one friend with kids who has a house that sterile.

And recent posters' mentions of a big scary dog are the first I've heard of it! Maybe the dog attacked poor lil Hasanni?

Thanks very much ForensicsFan and Mrs FF for providing pictures of the vigils and also the local knowledge.

Thanks for the pictures, Forensic Fan. Anyone think the wording is kind of weird on the sign--"Support the Search for Hasanni"? If I knew nothing of the case and saw it, I would immediately think it was a fundraiser. You'd think the high school aged sister would have some friends that would show up for support at least. Reminds me of the Anthony clan and their lack of relatives coming to their support. It's just my opinion but that one was because CA didn't get along with most of them. Wonder if this is the same scenario? I know mom (PC) was an only child, but what about their father? Wonder who and where he is?

Okay, I know this is a long shot and I know what I feel in my heart but my gut is telling me to put this out there.
This guy Sean Fahey, who lives in an apartment in the same building as the Shuz store, said he saw Campbell sobbing after the boy went missing. "She was really scared."
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA-Hasanni Campbell - MISSING - Links, photos and articles ONLY - No discussion
I've searched for this guy and found nothing suggesting that he lives in those apartments or even in Oakland.
Can I get a little help from y'all on finding out if this guy really does live in those apartments.

New video & article here is the video & the single post for easy reference from the media thread for everyone!

VIDEO: Foster Father Faces Scrutiny
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=6981234

View Single Post:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA-Hasanni Campbell - MISSING - Links, photos and articles ONLY - No discussion

I noticed some questions being asked if they questioned & searched the apts. above the shoe store....from early articles & videos they do show that LE did question the tenants & LE even searched the roof of the building on the same day he was reported missing. You will find all of these earlier articles & videos in the media, video, pictures, maps etc. thread for Hasanni for those new to WS's.

Here is the link to the thread (I know I posted it a few pages back, but the thread was moving fast when I did post it!)
CA-Hasanni Campbell - MISSING - Links, photos and articles ONLY - No discussion
CA-Hasanni Campbell - MISSING - Links, photos and articles ONLY - No discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

It may be a good time for all of us to review all of the earlier videos & articles....just maybe we all missed something we didn't see before. I agree that we should look at every angle or possible POI to help find Hasanni.

I keep hoping & praying that I wake up & Hasanni is found.
Hasanni Please Help Lead Us To You!!!

LR & JC if you know where he is please don't leave this little handsome guy laying or thrown away somewhere like trash. He deserves better than this....I do hope that you both don't have anything to do with Hasanni missing, but the more I re-watch video interviews I can't help but to feel this way.

I've been having dreams about him every night.....as well as wondering when will we see Justice for Nevaeh Buchanan??? :cry: :shakehead:

:angel:

momtective I'll try my best to see what I can find on him for you. We do need to look at every possible angle....Hasanni needs to be found NOW!!!

momtective I'll try my best to see what I can find on him for you. We do need to look at every possible angle....Hasanni needs to be found NOW!!!

Doesn't it seem odd that he saw Jennifer but not Hasanni?

I accidently posted this to the media thread. I'm sorry. I tried to delete it there and it wouldn't delete. ( I don't think I've had enough coffee this morning).

I'll bring it here:

I snipped this from AWC's post (link above)

"On the BART, as I'm going up the escalator, on the loudspeaker, 'I hope they throw you in jail,'" said Ross.

Can someone explain that sentence to me? I'm sitting here shaking my head, what in the world does that mean? Is he saying that he heard someone address him directly over a loud speaker while on BART? Is he having auditory hallucinations? WTH?

ITA: I'm looking now for anything I can find...I found a MYSpace, but I'm not sure if it's him yet...I won't post it unless I do believe it is him...still looking at it right now. :wink:

How old is this Sean??? Do you have an aprox. age??

I accidently posted this to the media thread. I'm sorry. I tried to delete it there and it wouldn't delete. ( I don't think I've had enough coffee this morning).

I'll bring it here:

Can someone explain that sentence to me? I'm sitting here shaking my head, what in the world does that mean? Is he saying that he heard someone address him directly over a loud speaker while on BART? Is he having auditory hallucinations? WTH?

I guess someone at the BART doesn't care too much for LR and yes, he was probably addressed over the public address system. Very sad.
I do have great suspicions where LR is concerned but public humiliation at this point is uncalled for. IMO
Now if it's proven that he hurt that lil' guy then they can crucify him in public for all I care.

ITA: I'm looking now for anything I can find...I found a MYSpace, but I'm not sure if it's him yet...I won't post it unless I do believe it is him...still looking at it right now. :wink:

How old is this Sean??? Do you have an aprox. age??

I got a 36 and a 28 in San Fransisco.

:clap: Way to go momtective! :clap:
I was trying but my PC is lagging this morning....going to re-boot...something its causing it & hopefully by re-booting it'll speed back up again! :banghead:

ITA: Speaking over a loud speaker at BART was uncalled for & whoever it was should be punished for doing so. You would think that it is against all rules & regulations of their job. It is wrong so wrong to do something like that...who knows who else is near LR & what some crazy person might do. He could very well be innocent & we no soild proof that he is responsible at this time he is a POI, but that is it.

If someone were to do something to him than LE/FBI may never find Hasanni if he is the one responsible.

I'll bring it here:

I pictured the walking scenes from Bridget Jones, only in a train station.

I think he means workers at the BART were harassing him, but I wouldn't rule out guilt-driven auditory tricks, a la The Telltale Heart.

(I agree with AWC and momtective that that's completely out of line. But, I can imagine the BART folks would be fairly pizzed off over having their organization drug into such nasty text messages and such.)

Doesn't it seem odd that he saw Jennifer but not Hasanni?

I assume he only looked out his window when he heard the mom screaming/crying, while I guess we can take from this that Hasanni didn't scream for help that day on that street.

(Though I do know how people can "filter out" the screaming of children, sadly.)

In bumping the list of tenants of the apartments against FWD trying to find any family relation between So's and possible family tenants, I found this guy Sam Simmons
He's registered in Sacramento and may not even be the same person who lives in the apartments or related to him at all but he is one scary and violent *&^#&(*.
Also found this rather unique last name Larry W Olund same last name as tenant also on So list
Again, this person may not be related to tenants in any way but I'm trying real hard here to leave no stone unturned.
Apparently we are doing more here at WS than anyone in Hasanni's community and he needs us to look in every nook and cranny there is.
The links may not work...if they don't I'll try to fix them.
Can't link but you can search FWD http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowNameList.asp

Actually, WhyaDuck?, what you said about chasing your 18 month old around made me realise - not only is LR/JC's house kind of empty, bare, not looking lived-in... but where is all the "kid crap"? If I had a five year old and an 18 month old (and I'm glad I don't!) there would be kid stuff, toys, box of craft materials, blocks, you name it all over the place! I guess that stuff could be kept in the kids' rooms, and maybe LR/JC are obsessively neat, but I don't know one friend with kids who has a house that sterile.

And recent posters' mentions of a big scary dog are the first I've heard of it! Maybe the dog attacked poor lil Hasanni?

Thanks very much ForensicsFan and Mrs FF for providing pictures of the vigils and also the local knowledge.

Yes - hung-up drawings, larger toys (balls, bouncers, kitchen set or whatever, etc), and a toy chest, at least, in the living room, I should think. Man, I wish my place was one fraction as clean as their's and I only have the one toddler!

If Hasanni would have had some difficulty getting up to his room and back, it seems cruel not to have a toy box in the living room for him, and everyone I know with a toddler has toy bins in nearly every room because you never know when you're going to have to calm a tantrum with a toy.

Also, the way he leaves the laptop on the coffee table... That couldn't possibly have been habit when the kids were around. My toddler thinks my laptop is the lost city of gold and will assail it at every single opportunity. I have to keep it in the closet on the top shelf when he's awake. Perhaps he was just using it, but I wouldn't be able to be comfortable leaving mine on the coffee table, even if Sprout were away for the day.

ETA: My purpose behind this is to say I don't think the kids spent a lot of time in the family room - I am thinking they spent the better part of their days in their rooms... which seems weird to me.

I tried to find the photos of the house, but I think those were in the other thread. I wanted to note how clean the carpets looked - light coloured carpet (IIRC) would show the signs of a toddler... unless they had been shampooed recently.... :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2