Nancy Garrido

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see public reaction to NG. Already, there are undertones suggesting that she was abused and entrapped by her psycho husband. I am a woman and I sincerely believe that she deserves the strictest penalty the law provides given that she knowingly secreted another human being and allowed her to be subjected to violence, rape and horrific manipulations. I think she should get the highest penalties afforded and I hope she rots in hell afterwards.

It's a strong opinion but after all, it's just my opinion. : )

I agree. to me, the abusive husband sympathy goes out the window given the fact that he was in PRISON for part of this 18 years. If she was really afraid of her abusive husband, she would have turned Jaycee in then, and probably gotten off. But since she cared for her while PG was locked away, it makes me think she was acting of her own free will.

You know what, looking at this sketch and photo reminds me of the fact that Jaycee's stepfather did such a good job with the description of the suspects for the police sketches, the vehicle, everything. It is a shame that they didn't work harder to find suspects based on his description and instead basically turned him into a suspect. I think he deserves a public apology and possibly even a portion of the reward, if there is still a reward. The other portion going to the campus police officers, of course.

If you look at their wedding photo it is even a closer match!

Nancy took care of phills sick mother...she had parkinsons.
Don't know who this was, but if they were correct it would prove what I said in another thread. Nancy's memory for details seems WAY too good for someone that has had dimentia or alzheimers for over 10 years.

I don't think Chevyonne's going to return to this forum. So now we are left wondering what the heck she meant by that. Was she seriously implying there was some degree of separation, or just pulling our leg?
Has it been confirmed that it is really her? Just for fun I looked them up in the white pages in Pleasant Hill, where I grew up and where my Dad still lives. They are actually listed. I was thinking about calling and asking her about the 6 degrees of separation, but figure the phone number is probably disconnected by now.

''Prognosis for successful transition to the community is considered very good,'' Kielbauch wrote. ''The likelihood of further extralegal behaviors on Mr. Garrido's part is seen as minimal.''..."

Ring ring, clue phone! When has a sexual predator who has raped twice before been let out and not raped again? I would say VERY rarely. I am very afraid that this will aide in NG defense as to how PG could fool people, including her and lead to her "abuse and later participation" in all that happend.

Geraldo at Large interviewed the woman PG kidnapped and raped (sorry, I can't remember her name at the moment) tonight and she said PG's parole officer told her that PG and NG, after 7 years of marriage, have never consummated their marriage. She said that he had the parole board convinced that she was just a disgruntled ex-girlfriend!

Why would the parole board believe that since the police record was easily available to them? Besides, simply saying she was a disgruntled ex-girlfriend doesn't make it so, especially when that man is a convict (Also, it's a misogynistic stereotype). Did they not realize that for a judge to sentence him to 50 years meant that there was something seriously wrong with this man? At this point, I'm wondering if anyone did their job.

To me, Nancy had every second of every day to escape and help Jaycee escape. Just like the gal who was held in a box for seven years, the guys wife knew it was wrong and helped her escape finally! This woman absolutely from the beginning fell head over heels for Garrido and then eventually grabbbed the object of his desire for him! I agree with the CNN psychologist that observed that Nancy was excited to be the woman that "understood" Philip Garrido's strange desires like no one else and felt thst she was "special" and able to help him with those desires like no other woman could. She is a sick, wench who deserves a special place in hell!

Nothing convicts her more in my eye than the fact that she married him while he was serving time for federal charges of kidnapping and rape and, just as importantly, was married to him seven years before he was released. I don't believe she was a victim of Garrido's even if he had been domineering towards her.

And the reason why I don't focus as much attention as others do on the three or so months in 1993 when Garrido was in jail is because actual abuse victims have been known to stay stuck in "submission" mode for several months even while the batterer is away (think: pimps and prostitutes). It takes them a long while to deprogram. Again, I don't believe for a second Nancy is such a victim, but in such a case of actual abuse it would be possible for a victim to not do anything that might betray the abuser.

However, because Nancy was a full co-conspirator, those few months in 1993 only make her look more gruesome. Let's also not forget that the '76 rape and kidnap victim said that after Garrido was let out a strange woman kept calling her place of work claiming she was a long-lost friend trying to reconnect with her, wanting to find out her home address. No doubt that was Nancy. Also, I don't think it's coincidence that it was Nancy that kidnapped Dugard. Garrido is much larger than her and physically would have been a better pick but I'm guessing both thought a young girl wouldn't have her guard up if a strange woman approached her as they would if it were a man.

It's sick she's playing the victim while totally dismissing the actual victims, Dugard and her two daughters, by outrageously claiming she "loved" them and considered them family. I may not love my family all the time but I don't hit them with stun guns, kidnap or rape them, or leave them outside in tents and abject filth.

I'm always amazed when women join up with men like this. I'm guessing Nancy was one of those disturbed jailhouse groupies and that if she had been born a man she would have been another Phillip Garrido.

.. Let's also not forget that the '76 rape and kidnap victim said that after Garrido was let out a strange woman kept calling her place of work claiming she was a long-lost friend trying to reconnect with her, wanting to find out her home address. No doubt that was Nancy.

Just trimming your post to this one part because I did not know about that...Oh my God! I knew that the '76 victim believed that he came to visit her at her job, but I didn't know a female (likely Nancy) was also stalking her. What a creep!

The statute of limitations in California does not apply in any case punishable by a life term, therefore I suspect they are going to try to load up her on those charges as much as possible. If they can't prosecute her under the most serious charges, she stands a chance of walking.

The statute of limitations in California does not apply in any case punishable by a life term, therefore I suspect they are going to try to load up her on those charges as much as possible. If they can't prosecute her under the most serious charges, she stands a chance of walking.

Even in California...and to be more precise, even in the northern California, there is no chance NG will walk from this crime.

I'd still be careful with it. Of course I don't believe that any news outlet is fully trustworthy but I'd still definitely take things with a grain of salt when it comes to them.
You can name the best of News papers and I have to say I will always take it all with a grain of salt.
Just because it is printed in a paper that is more respected still can mean it is spin, or inaccurate. Seen that many times.
So the NE is no different in that way, but often come with the story before a more respected paper, and then I smile when I see it in the better caliber paper.
NOTHING that is printed is not up for speculation.

:waitasec: I still agree with some others that NG became involved with
the abduction originally because she was infertile; and we're lucky that
NG's motive spared some like-victim(s) the fate of an abduction by PG
alone. I don't feel more than slightly better because the outcome was
less bad than it could have been, however; and feel that the victim of
this tragedy most hurt is Terry.
There are so many infertile woman who adopt. Others who just make their relationship their focus.
there is not one reason on earth why NG is anything less then a rapist. She is scum. when she became aware that he was even thinking those thoughts was the time to LEAVE, and call LE, she knew why he was in jail and she should have protected the girl.
:furious: I hope she never has a peaceful day again, not one.
I resent that my tax dollars are even housing and feeding them. I think the law should allow JC's real dad deal with them; one bullet through their head would work for me.

Since she is the one who actually grabbed Jaycee, she can certainly be charged with kidnapping. Also, since their "MO" involves a "2 person job" (one drives, while one snatches), it can be logically deduced that she participated in the other kidnappings (if the bones turn out to be those other girls' remains).

Also, if those bones are those girls' remains - she will be charged with capital murder with "special circumstances" (eligible for DP), since she was VERY LIKELY part of their kidnapping in some way...either by helping with the actual kidnapping (very likely) or with helping keeping them hostage (also very likely). It won't be hard to convince ANY JURY that she participated since Jaycee will testify that Nancy was the one who grabbed her and helped keep her hostage..

She'll squeal like a pig and tell all to save her own neck.

she's a troll and a goblin and I hope she rots.

There are so many infertile woman who adopt. Others who just make their relationship their focus.
there is not one reason on earth why NG is anything less then a rapist. She is scum. when she became aware that he was even thinking those thoughts was the time to LEAVE, and call LE, she knew why he was in jail and she should have protected the girl.
:furious: I hope she never has a peaceful day again, not one.
I resent that my tax dollars are even housing and feeding them. I think the law should allow JC's real dad deal with them; one bullet through their head would work for me.

:iamashamed0005: yes, NG won't see another peaceful day.
Pardon me while i put on an armored suit: as a parent of a foster home for
teenagers, our household wasn't popular with the neighbors.
The rescue team in Antioch found Jaycee and her 2 children rather
well cared for, apart from the isolation. The 18 years they were in the
Garrido home made them who they are. If we neighbors brand their parents
"scum", JD and her 2 would take it they're "scum" too. Of course we must
mete out justice to NG and PG, but if its cruel as shooting them at sunrise,
their offspring would feel terribly guilty their parents were martyred for them.

cant believe you guys wasted numerous posts on molino and her ranting self pitying nonsense..........and it's not bad enough jaycee's step dad endured nearly 20 years of being potrayed as a monster, this selfish little twit has to infer that the dugards knew these sick buggers.....

:iamashamed0005: yes, NG won't see another peaceful day.
Pardon me while i put on an armored suit: as a parent of a foster home for
teenagers, our household wasn't popular with the neighbors.
The rescue team in Antioch found Jaycee and her 2 children rather
well cared for, apart from the isolation. The 18 years they were in the
Garrido home made them who they are. If we neighbors brand their parents
"scum", JD and her 2 would take it they're "scum" too. Of course we must
mete out justice to NG and PG, but if its cruel as shooting them at sunrise,
their offspring would feel terribly guilty their parents were martyred for them.

We do not need to house and feed these low lives.
they need one fat sleeping pill, or bullet.
I understand what you are saying about his offspring feeling guilty.
They are already feeling that now. After all the Scum bag raped their mom,
he abducted her from her family, and inprisoned her in an uninhabitable back yard.
They were well cared for? by whose standards???? That is well cared for????
HOLY GOD I hope you do not mean that.
That place is getting demolished because it is not inhabitable.

They may actually feel that justice was served. That too is very possible.
What is good about the girls is they have professionals that know how to work with it all.
Guilt can be healed and will be.

The decay in PG and NG s hearts and minds can not be healed,
and we do not need more national debt.:eek:

Bless your heart for taking GOOD care of foster children, at least I sure hope it is good care :)
SOB did not have foster children, he stole one and imprisoned her for 18 years, and raped her.
HUGE DIFFERENCE.

cant believe you guys wasted numerous posts on molino and her ranting self pitying nonsense..........and it's not bad enough jaycee's step dad endured nearly 20 years of being potrayed as a monster, this selfish little twit has to infer that the dugards knew these sick buggers.....

YOU ARE SO RIGHT !!
You do not know how many times I have said I am not going on that thread.

I am just a case junkie :crazy:

@checkercab:

Besides justifying child rape and kidnap by claiming it was really infertility that drove them, forgetting Phillip Garrido's history, you now also claim besides isolation, the girls were "well cared for." No. Not even close. Have you seen the junkyard full of filth they were forced to live in? And that's just the backyard, not the inside of the house. Forcing children to live outside is illegal in every state. You know what else is illegal? Not allowing a child to have an education or medical care. The only way you can say they were "well cared for" is if you define it as, "they're alive and look somewhat clean." But even then it's obvious from looking at both Garridos and their home, that it was Jaycee Dugard who is responsible for that. So even on that count you fail in trying to muddy the waters.

Notice, I did not even go into the incredible mind-warping that the Garridos did and the raping of their mother, Dugard. This is so unspeakable it's disturbing on multiple levels. Your insistence on sanitizing this heinous crime speaks volumes about you.

I forgot to add: Nancy Garrido knew about Phillip Garrido's history. Why else would she hook up with him unless she was accepting of it? I don't think she picked him in spite of those crimes, but because of them. If she were truly concerned about the welfare of children, the hell she would allow any child to be abducted, raped, or held captive. And that's not even including the fact that the two girls she considered "family" she had living in absolute filth, with no education or medical care.

Maybe I missed this in the posts, but help me here--Garrido is being held on millions for bail, and Nancy is being held without bail. Why would Nancy be in there with no possible bail? Ideas? Corrections?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon