WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to MB, in the interview she did with Don the radio guy at MyNorthwest.com, (the guy who said there's a whole lot more people living in McCleary that should be polygraphed), the police do not "condone" these searches.

Can someone explain that?

According to MB, in the interview she did with Don the radio guy at MyNorthwest.com, (the guy who said there's a whole lot more people living in McCleary that should be polygraphed), the police do not "condone" these searches.

Can someone explain that?

I would like to know why the police do not "condon" these searches. I guess I don't understand. I too would like someone to explain that.

I do understand the reasons for the no talk policy and admit that my one post that caused such a conflict after rereading it did not say what I meant at all.

I would never want anyone to post horrible details on here or anything like that ever !!

What if the posting I found is valid ??

shouldnt somebody ask the details to see if it has already been searched ?

If so, nothing lost

But what if it is a true lead and nobody does anything to check it out ?

That would not be right either... would it ?

Although I am new to this site I have studies the forums here and the comments from each of you. You have especially stood out to me. In you I see that you live and love thru your heart as I am prone to do. For me, I have to slap my hands away from the keyboard and take a few deep breaths. This helps me to write in a form that shows my compassion(believe me I'm not perfect and the passion does come thru) and in a format that allows others to ponder my thoughts.

My best suggestion for the times you come across something you believe needs further looking into pick thy self a mentor and ask to share your thoughts of whatever it is and seek their opinion from another pair of eyes.

Please don't consider this as a lecture b/c it was never meant to be. I believe you care very much and only wanted to offer some safety steps because this issue is very emotional to all of us.

Novice Seeker

I am not trying to be mean but personally I do not know who

I can trust on here.... I have never intentionally tried to be

hurtful to anyone and I know that most of you know how to

contact them so I am leaving it in your hands to do so

I will no longer be posting on here .... at least not for a long

time

Truly disappointed

This is
~KONA~
signing off

I gave you the info to have DD contact me. I'm not sure what more you wanted any of us to do.

I hate to say this, but for the last couple of days I've actually come to dread checking WS because of the way some people have been posting...but I keep looking because I hope something comes up that will help us find her.

As for contacting someone from the other site for information, it's difficult to contact them without being registered on the other site, so I would hope if someone really wants people to check out the info who _is_ registered there would be kind enough to work through a "chain" of information, get the information themselves and pass it to someone local. It's not that none of us care about the possible information, for me it's that I can't contact DD without trying to get registered on that other site...and if the information is so important and needs to be looked at immediately, then figure out a way to facilitate the flow of information, please don't talk down to and make it seem like none of us locals care. It's not that we don't, it's that the information really is a bit inaccessible for some of us at this time.

If someone has possible information they need to contact one (or two or all) of the people listed below.
Grays Harbor Police operations center at 800-281-6944

Grays Harbor County Information Hot-line (Tip line) (866) 915-8299

Grays Harbor County E911 Dispatch Center (360) 533-8765 (out of county)

McCleary Police (360) 495-3107 or EMAIL soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us

That is what any of us would do if/when the information is given to us. Why not save a step and contact them yourselves if you have info. They are more apt to believe someone telling it to them first hand then they would if I called and said "Well someone on the internet told me that someone told them... "

SO.. IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW HAS INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THE LINDSEY BAUM DISAPPEARANCE... DON'T HOLD ONTO THE INFO WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO CONTACT YOU. Use some common sense.. and CALL THE POLICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52