Cheyvonne Molino

Not sure if this has been posted but I think it's a continuation of the meeting which MBK posted about from the Pittsburg Planning Commission. This meeting is dated August 24, 2009. Which day was it that they served the search warrants on the Molinos? CM has been a busy woman. Note that their daughter, Jericca, spoke at this meeting.

http://www.ci.pittsburg.ca.us/sirepub/cache/2/exbr0q55pscoox32ovqajtqk/231087009302009063110390.PDF

august 24th 2009 was 2 days BEFORE jaycee showed up at the station with garrido. intresting

Thanks, KBL. Was it Jericca's birthday party which the two young girls attended? I can't remember how far in advance of the arrest the party was. Does anyone remember?

Thanks, KBL. Was it Jericca's birthday party which the two young girls attended? I can't remember how far in advance of the arrest the party was. Does anyone remember?

"last month" so sometime in july

Just thinking out loud here. Lisa Norrell was killed in November 1998 at age 15 on her way home from a Quinceanera. This link says she spent the summer of '98 working as a babysitter in Antioch and Pittsburg area. For whom was she baby-sitting? Jaycee's girls would have been babies. I wonder how old Jericca Molino is and if she might have known Lisa. Are there younger Molino girls? Just a thought.

http://journalism.berkeley.edu/projects/lisa/norrell.html

I'm thinking not, she just turned 16. Do they allow children to address these meetings?

Just thinking out loud here. Lisa Norrell was killed in November 1998 at age 15 on her way home from a Quinceanera. This link says she spent the summer of '98 working as a babysitter in Antioch and Pittsburg area. For whom was she baby-sitting? Jaycee's girls would have been babies. I wonder how old Jericca Molino is and if she might have known Lisa. Are there younger Molino girls? Just a thought.

http://journalism.berkeley.edu/projects/lisa/norrell.html

intresting but i dont think garrido would have been letting her babysit the girls. molinos? intresting possibility

Excerpts of interest from meeting minutes:

1. Rashelle Vasconcellos (J&M employee)
2. Officer Hosier concluded by stating that he had received anonymous complaints from the public about JM Enterprises making noise after hours, crushing cars after midnight, and not cleaning up their site.
3. public record that a criminal case was currently pending against JM Enterprises.
4. the staff report included more information than what had just been presented.
5. she [Cheyvonne] only wanted to make sure her 102 employees and their family members have adequate financial support before she retires.
6. that a lot of the problems have occurred because of poor management and an absence of the proper people to help to help out the business owners.
7. Daniel Aderholt was called to speak. He stated that he had attempted to circulate a petition of support for JM Enterprises
8. Mary Thomas (employee)
9. Jim Collins, Bay Point
10. Dr. George L. Johnson, Jr., Concord, said that Mr. Molino has helped his nonprofit organization since 1998
11. Robert Williams
12. Irene Smith, Pittsburg
13. Jack Davis, Vallejo, came to work for JM Enterprises five years ago as an electrician. "I don’t recover a vehicle until it is 2 - 6 months past due, he said. Jim gives people chances that don’t have jobs."
14. Ms. Molino stated that all of the improvements needed to be shown on one site plan, and that the city would not issue individual permits until the site plan had been approved as a whole.
Ms. Vahl said they were not required to get all the permits at the same time.
15. Commissioner Fardella moved to adopt Resolution No. 9803 as submitted, revoking Land Use Permit LUP-2069-88. Commissioner Fogelman seconded the motion. The motion carried by unanimous vote of all Commissioners present.

Sooo... Cheyvonne tried but she gets caught up in her lies.

What I find the most interesting about the Pittsburg Planning Commission meeting is that one of the commissioners, the one who moved to adopt Resolution No. 9803 as submitted, revoking Land Use Permit LUP-2069-88.

His name is AJ Fardella, and he comes with some interesting previous 'baggage' of his own.
He was the friend of Wendy Hutchens who identified himself as a 'security expert' and who vocally supported her in the press and on the internet when she stepped forward with her accusations about taped conversations with John Mark Karr. Karr if you remember, is the one who "confessed" to the murder of JonBenet Ramsey. Except that he didn't really do it, even though that crazy Denver DA had him all but convicted.
Anyhow, if you want to read more about Fardella, you can go to CrimeRant:

http://www.crimerant.com/?cat=10&paged=3&jal_no_js=true&poll_id=77

:furious:
What I find the most interesting about the Pittsburg Planning Commission meeting is that one of the commissioners, the one who moved to adopt Resolution No. 9803 as submitted, revoking Land Use Permit LUP-2069-88.

His name is AJ Fardella, and he comes with some interesting previous 'baggage' of his own.
He was the friend of Wendy Hutchens who identified himself as a 'security expert' and who vocally supported her in the press and on the internet when she stepped forward with her accusations about taped conversations with John Mark Karr. Karr if you remember, is the one who "confessed" to the murder of JonBenet Ramsey. Except that he didn't really do it, even though that crazy Denver DA had him all but convicted.
Anyhow, if you want to read more about Fardella, you can go to CrimeRant:

http://www.crimerant.com/?cat=10&paged=3&jal_no_js=true&poll_id=77

kar gets zero sympathy from me.
he didnt kill jon bonet, but he was a sicko pedophile and kiddie *advertiser censored* lover who used his "confession' to get extradited back here.........where i might add, after he was cleared for her murder, he was once again set loose on society

"last month" so sometime in july

The party was not in July, kbl. CM and other reports have alternately said the party was "a few days" to "a couple weeks" before Jaycee was rescued. One media report has it as being held August 15th. So, loosely, it was held in the second half of August.

The party was not in July, kbl. CM and other reports have alternately said the party was "a few days" to "a couple weeks" before Jaycee was rescued. One media report has it as being held August 15th. So, loosely, it was held in the second half of August.

for some reason i thought it was "last month'.
thanks for the correction

The daughter being mentioned here, is a minor. She is not a public figure. There is nothing to indicate that she is a major player in this case. Her name should not be used here, according to TOS, I believe. Her appearance at a public meeting has nothing to do with this case.

Bumpity bump bump.

There is an older thread as well. I know it got locked. It might have gotten hidden or thrown away.

CM's husband is several years older than she is, if I am not mistaken. Possibly the daughter was an older person from a previous marriage?

http://www.insidebayarea.com/jaycee-dugard/ci_13302118 found the link!

Cheyvonne Molino, 35, who runs the JM Enterprises yard with her husband, Jim Molino, said 15 officers entered their Pleasant Hill home around 11 a.m. and searched through their personal belongings, seizing a Macintosh desktop computer as well as DVDs and VHS tapes.

She said she asked what they were looking for, and they told her things related to the Garrido case.

CM also has a non-profit corporation. I wonder if she helped PG get his?

CM's husband is several years older than she is, if I am not mistaken. Possibly the daughter was an older person from a previous marriage?

Do we know what felony he committed to be on federal probation? I know he violated parole for weapons possession.

I'm so happy that whatever circumstances brought Chevy-chic to silence have occured. Chevy-chic, if not defending the victims in this horrific crime, is appropriately subdued and shut up. Most appropriately, by her own lawyers - I'm sure...And given the "snippet" that we've seen - it's quite clear what she's made of!

MOO

RIGH!
And I do not think the Molino's are innocent....
They needed to get shut up...They are also being investigated.
Just my hinky meter....:innocent:

RIGH!
And I do not think the Molino's are innocent....
They needed to get shut up...They are also being investigated.
Just my hinky meter....:innocent:

nope not innocent at all.
not sure how she thought jaycee was gonna 'clear her name' lmao

Does anyone who lives close to the action of Antioch know of any further investigations? PG left the girls all alone at the Molinos for the birthday party. There is no way that he would have done that if PG did not trust them totally. Are the Molinos being investigated? CM was a hairdresser. That would certainly be a good way to hook up with women. Antioch truly sounds like something out of a Stephen King book, except I'm not sure anyone would make something like all of this up as it seems too implausible. The incredible corruption, the incompetence, the laziness the amount of RSO's, etc etc etc.

Does anyone who lives close to the action of Antioch know of any further investigations? PG left the girls all alone at the Molinos for the birthday party. There is no way that he would have done that if PG did not trust them totally. Are the Molinos being investigated? CM was a hairdresser. That would certainly be a good way to hook up with women. Antioch truly sounds like something out of a Stephen King book, except I'm not sure anyone would make something like all of this up as it seems too implausible. The incredible corruption, the incompetence, the laziness the amount of RSO's, etc etc etc.

something sinister seems to be rooted in that area. its like god took socities worst dregs and dumped them all in the same place. and put some of them on the police force.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back