Identified! NY - Manhattan, LIVING girl, 14-17, amnesia, Oct'09 - Kacie Peterson

Here is another picture set comparing her with Kara

unknown.jpg

My apologies to Mods and all other visitors to this thread. I don't think we are supposed to be posting anything but info and family support to this thread. I have started posting on the other thread which I previous linked. If you need to move my posts to that thread, I understand.

Thanks.

I don't think it's Kara either. The teeth are different.

This girl is familiar to me though, I can't place her.

I see some similarities between the girl in NY and Teegan. Does anyone know how to do side by side pictures? That would make it easier to compare the two girls. I am not a computer guru.

This girl is familiar to me though, I can't place her.

It's funny you say that SQ, I had the same feeling. I've searched through tons of missing persons files today and come up with nothing really. I finally chalked it up to thinking maybe I was just seeing different features in the girl that I recognized, rather than the actual girl.

When Kara originally went missing, somebody did a bunch of pics of her with different hair colors and styles. If anyone here can do that, it might help jog someone's memory or recognition.

I don't think it's Kara either. The teeth are different.

I don't know. It seems both girls have an overbite. Kara did have braces, but if she wasn't wearing her retainer or taking care of her teeth, which one article I read said was the case, the twisting of the teeth could happen.

It's funny you say that SQ, I had the same feeling. I've searched through tons of missing persons files today and come up with nothing really. I finally chalked it up to thinking maybe I was just seeing different features in the girl that I recognized, rather than the actual girl.

When Kara originally went missing, somebody did a bunch of pics of her with different hair colors and styles. If anyone here can do that, it might help jog someone's memory or recognition.

Made another poster of possible altered appearance using a different photo. Will include the first poster here, also, since the other one's on the old page.

"Altered" Poster 1
4mjb3oo.jpg

"Altered" Poster 2
62z6ghu.jpg

Bringing over for reference.

I don't know. It seems both girls have an overbite. Kara did have braces, but if she wasn't wearing her retainer or taking care of her teeth, which one article I read said was the case, the twisting of the teeth could happen.

True. And the gums are overgrown on this girl. That can be a chronic problem and they need to be trimmied periodically. Does anyone know if Kara had that type of dental issue?

Here is the photo that was posted on FOXNews.com.

art.jpg

I think this could be her, but isn't Perth Australia?

Attachments

• NY 1.jpg
    NY 1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 75
True. And the gums are overgrown on this girl. That can be a chronic problem and they need to be trimmied periodically. Does anyone know if Kara had that type of dental issue?

It could also be plaque build-up. My dental hygienest friend has seen people who actually had gaps in their teeth, but didn't really know it, because the plaque was so built up. Ewww... but that's what can happen without proper care.

maybe this one will be bigger

Attachments

• NY 1-1.jpg
    NY 1-1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 48
We need a good picture of their ears.

A couple of posters in the comments of one of the news article say they have talked to Kara's dad, and it is not her.
I wonder what it is based on? Just him looking at her picture or did they compare his DNA with this girls? Or???

Maz

:cow:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname