NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Coe's palms are sweating...2 mins til court.
Maybe not, he seems to be a seasoned criminal.

They move into the trailer on 8/5/09, Coe gets out of jail on 8/15/09 and living with g/friend. Something tells me that Mom could have been the one who got abused by Coe and she took him back. IMO-Throwing it out there since we come across stupid parents all the time it seems.

They move into the trailer on 8/5/09, Coe gets out of jail on 8/15/09 and living with g/friend. Something tells me that Mom could have been the one who got abused by Coe and she took him back. IMO-Throwing it out there since we come across stupid parents all the time it seems.

I'm thinking you're on the right track. Betcha she is the one he beat up.:furious:

If this is correct, how can he be the live in boyfriend?

IIRC reporter reported "his house" but in all reality, it's him mom's house.

I beleive he was living with Shaniya's mom before Shaniya was taken. They all had to move out because of sewerage problems.
So, I think he went to his mom's from there.

of course, that just MO and I don't know anything for sure.

ETA: I don't think it has been officially announced he is the BF, but manager of trailer park said he was FWIW. And an article stated yesterday that they were questioning the mom's boyfriend.
IMO it all adds up to this being the BF

If this is correct, how can he be the live in boyfriend?

I was wondering the same thing. But I never had a chance to completely catch up on these threads, things have been happening so fast, and people are posting so fast. I thought I just missed something.

He could still be the b/f and he doesn't actually LIVE in the trailer but stays there frequently to be with mom.

O/T: Can I ask for y'all to say a quick prayer for me. I'm trying to quit smoking and it's rough. Goes hand in hand with computer use, driving, etc...

I personally think this is the boyfriend. It just "fits" KWIM
BF would have easy access to Shaniya.

Don't know if this has been brought up (haven't read all the pages yet) but wasn't there another SO named Coe that had to do with the little girl that had the STD and was murdered? I think it was Emily Thompson...

Or I could be completely losing it

O/T: Can I ask for y'all to say a quick prayer for me. I'm trying to quit smoking and it's rough. Goes hand in hand with computer use, driving, etc...

Prayers to you that it gets easier as time goes on.

I've been a non smoker since June '09... and I still could smoke one.

Prayers for you, I am trying to quit as well just need to pick my day!
I have done it before and the first three days for me where H**l...but I did, and I will do it again.
You can do it, just have faith :)

Good for you!!! I know exactly how hard it is. UGH!!!
If I could break the habit part, I could deal with the nicy-fit part.

Lord,
I ask that you lend your strength to Kimberly to help her fight her urges as she takes on the very hard task of breaking her smoking addiction. When the urge is strong, please help her to remember her very good reasons for wanting to quit, and help her will to remain strong in that fight. I ask these things in the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit. AMEN!!!

The best of luck to you.

Ok, gotta go pick up DD from school. I will be able to read on phone while in carpool line but posting on it is a nightmare.
Talk to y'all later.

Praying for Shaniya and all who loves her.

Good for you!!! I know exactly how hard it is. UGH!!!
If I could break the habit part, I could deal with the nicy-fit part.

Lord,
I ask that you lend your strength to Kimberly to help her fight her urges as she takes on the very hard task of breaking her smoking addiction. When the urge is strong, please help her to remember her very good reasons for wanting to quit, and help her will to remain strong in that fight. I ask these things in the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit. AMEN!!!

The best of luck to you.

thank you very much.

Don't know if this has been brought up (haven't read all the pages yet) but wasn't there another SO named Coe that had to do with the little girl that had the STD and was murdered? I think it was Emily Thompson...

Or I could be completely losing it

I don't remember the names, but I remember that case. It was fairly recent, right? Hmmm, gonna try to check on that.

ETA: Was it Emma Thompson rather than Emily? Still Looking.

ETA: Yes, Emma Thompson 4 Years old. Perp's name is Lucas Coe.
Great memory you have there Lovelabs.

Great memory. It was Lucas Coe. He was moms bf in emma Thompson case. I just looked it up.

Great memory. It was Lucas Coe. He was moms bf in emma Thompson case. I just looked it up.

Wonder if they are related. That was such a sad sad case too. Heck they all are! Sometimes I need to step away from WS I really do get depressed. It doesn't last long because I always praying for justice. Just like the justice Channon Christian and Chris Newsome received the other week with Davidson getting the DP.

I'll never wrap my brain around what the SO get out of little children. For the life of me I'll never get and I guess that is a good thing but it still just makes me :waitasec::banghead::furious:

I'll never wrap my brain around what the SO get out of little children. For the life of me I'll never get and I guess that is a good thing but it still just makes me :waitasec::banghead::furious:

I think that just like with any rape, it is about power. Children are SO innocent, and I guess these monsters get their jollies off by sullying that, and exerting control over helpless children.
There was a man here in Texas that was an SO, he was voluntarily castrated and still re-offended. I can't remember his name or many details about the story. But it just goes to show, it's not the sexual aspect that gets these perv's attention. It's the power.

I think I have a basic understanding of the dynamics of it. But I will NEVER understand WHY their minds work that way, or how they could live with themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member