NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Linda. My sons are ages 4, 3 and 3. Can you, or anyone else recommend some reading for me on how to explain at this age? I want to handle this the right way.

Keep it simple, private parts are part covered by a bathing suit.

I do have some reference material somewhere....I'll dig it out as soon as I can.

Also I think everyone should teach children the proper names for their body parts. God forbid if anything ever happens your children can describe exactly what happened.

Most of all...keep it simple...don't be too scary....be empowering! Tell them who they can tell ASAP if anything every happens and have them practice YELLING "NO" and run away from anyone trying to touch them.

These creatures are the lowest of the low...there was no mastermind, no big conspiracy....just evil, greedy crackheads and lowlifes

If someone brought a dog to Antoinette's smelly trailer she would have put it in a pit and fought it for a crack rock...
give her a bird?? It would be in a bird fighting ring
this woman is scum

she is worse than the the ragtag parade of "bad mothers" we see...mothers that put their kids in dangerous situations, or neglect them or who lash out at them in a fit of rage or something....this lowlife trash saw her 3 weeks with her beautiful daughter as a way to get more drugs

she saw a way to score some crack or pay off a debt...that is all her beautiful daughter was to her

as for the family who left her in that horrible looking trailer...what were they thinking??

instead of the usual "stuffed animals" and balloons why not have people out there with petitiions and change our laws, put some teeth into them??? Death penalty for pedophiles....death penalty for Antoinette

I can only hope her unborn child is not hiv positive...but I sure hope that Antoinette herself is. Stupid enough to have unprotected sex with her hiv/borderline aids lover Coe....*this has been variously reported in the media, he made no secret of it

I also am sick of the law of "protective custody" for criminals...they take risks on the outside, lots of risks....why not take those risks inside the walls?? Put them in general population and let what happens happen

Not to mention my disgust at the govt paying for Coe to get an expensive "hiv drug cocktail" inside prison....and now outside...IMHO felons should not get free aids medicine

What a prize Antoinette is....have unprotected sex with an HIV positive felon (no I don't think they had artificial insemination LOL)....then "throw him under the bus" to protect her dealer/seller of her baby
unreal

it would be really nice to see Antoinette suffer from full blown untreated aids, the "old fashioned" type aids that tortured people before all the drugs came out....nice mouth sores, sweats and fevers, all seems right for Antoinette
oh yeah and then put her in general population

I hope the unborn baby is ok.....I think all of these kids should be removed from that trailer and parental rights of the "aunt" terminated...the aunt/sister should also be investigated...this is a single wide trailer...surely they knew what was going on?

how did the social workers allow these kids to live with these felons?? isn't it against their parole for felons to even socialize???

This is a heartbreaking case....the pictures of that little angel looking up at the elevator are so gut wrenching

please no candles, no teddy bears... instead>>petitions...new laws...money for shelters or ? organizations
I pray the insanity will stop

I thought that since he's been officially cleared, that he couldn't be charged using the same evidence backing the state up for that initial charge which was dropped. They'd have to find new evidence and a new way to approach his guilt. Maybe by association? Ugh, I absolutely forget the exact law regarding this.

I'm going for a run. I can't take it anymore. I've already changed my contacts and cleaned them 4 times already. How does somebody sell a child? How? The poor little angel isn't even developed yet. What kind of sick bastards do we live amongst? I hope I don't throw up jogging! Will be on later. Love ya all!

You are thinking of double jeopardy which would prevent him from being tried again after being aquitted. He is open to all charges at this point.

I agree with the sentiment that sex offenders should be put to death, but the Supreme Court made that impossible.

Has anyone else who responded to the Klass email had it bounce back? Mine did - not to Klasskid but the c.c.'s that are automatically generated. Kinda defeats the purpose on this worthy cause. Just sayin'.

Keep it simple, private parts are part covered by a bathing suit.

I do have some refernece material somehwere....I'll dig it out as soon as I can.

Thank you Linda. I don't want to make them paranoid, just aware.

Please do not limit this talk to strangers. Teach them their bodies are their own and the only people that can see or touch their private parts for any reason are you, doctor as long as you are there etc...

It's usually not the strangers ya have to worry about. It's usually someone you trust. It's uncles, cousins, neighbors, teachers, coaches, trusted family friends etc....

I HATE when I see people tell kids give so and so a hug it makes them sad if you won't. I don't care who it is even if they are a safe person it teaches a child that they have to if it makes someone sad.

:banghead:
Well I got home at 5p.m. ran in to turn on HLN only to hear....what I guess deep down we probably already knew. We hoped otherwise, but that awful voice inside told me she was gone. So much so in fact that while I was out today, I had to run in to Marshalls Dept store for a pair of shoes for a wedding we have this weekend.... I got the shoes but found myself infatuated with this beautiful angel, the kind you put in your garden. It's probably 20 inches tall or so....anyway, the minute I touched it I felt the tears start up. The thought immediately came to mind that I would buy it and it would be for Shaniya. My way of never forgetting what happened to her. So of course I bought it, and then I got home a few hours later and heard the news. :cry:

Prayers for Shaniya and her family. Prayers for LE and all the searchers. Prayers for all who cared for her and hoped for her safe return here at WS.

If you go back to the first couple of days when Shaniya went missing she (theresa chance) was so flip when talking about this child, I wanted to come thru the tv and smack her silly....I can't find the vids, but I remember she was saying,,by all accounts the child looked well taken care of as though she was not worried at all.....I trully thought it was just me being very sensitive, having just gone thru (with you guys) little Shannon being found.....Now I know it wasn't just me....If you all remember her tone when she was saying there was no rush to worry,,,(my words only),While I am on pins and needles,,,to want this child found like yesterday...,I almost fell out of the chair...This does NOT surprise me ....Knowing that this LE county will not be prosecuting this case,,,I hope the next media person shows more compassion and thought before the presser. Thanks guys,,,rant over:twocents:

Yes, I remember that too. IMO LE had no clue what was going on(child prostitution). When AD reported her missing , she might have signed Shaniya's death warrant.

WOW, did anyone see dad's home and neighborhood?
Then where momster lived in sewer filth?
What a culture shock!

I don't understand that video. She is asking for an atty to protect her rights?

They would have to roll me in on a stretcher while I screamed at them to shoot me now because my baby is dead and I caused it.

And I don't have children.

That guard scares me LOL He looks like he would like to have a reason to put her out of her misery. Eerily calm just chewing that gum, chewing that gum...

I agree with you about the guard! I instantly noticed him - just calmly STARING at her the entire time while he chewed that gum barely moving a muscle. Good - I don't think her time in jail is going to be very pleasant.

Rest in peace Shaniya. :rose:

My thoughts and prayers go out to her father. I can't imagine what he's feeling :(

Davis (momster) appeared before a judge this afternoon and asked for a court-appointed lawyer. The judge told her she faced 40 years in prison on the charges. Her bail remains at $51,000.

No one has been charged as of 3 p.m. today with Shaniya's death.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

From the article! :furious:

One of the volunteer searchers, Annette Powers, said she was told that Shaniya was found in woods near a deer carcass

According to the surveillance tape, Shaniya was with McNeill at the Comfort Suites hotel on Bragg Street in Sanford at 6:11 a.m. Chance said today that police know that McNeill left the hotel with Shaniya at 7:30 a.m. Tuesday. She said police don't know what condition Shaniya was in at that time.

McNeill is a felon who since 2001 has been convicted of multiple charges of assault inflicting serious bodily injury and a laundry list of drug charges, including selling and manufacturing controlled substances, according to the N.C. Department of Correction Web site.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

1. Where does M get the money for his own attorney? I think a criminal attorney costs about $100,000.

Plus you have to have retainer.

2. In my state, it is a crime to have unprotected sex when you have HIV. Why should Coe get a free pass in all of this?

Maybe the person drawing her blood couldn't quite find the vein on one arm, so they used the other. I hope they broke off a few needles in the creature, while they were at it.

:furious: Probably discovered that AD hasn't got blood running through her veins - she's got frozen ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname