NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
This my theory. Mom sold Shaniya to MAM. He assaulted her in the trailor. Mom also wanted to get rid of her. He went to find a place to get rid of her. On the way he thought about his DNA being all over her. He sees the hotel goes there takes her in possibly assaults her again, cleans her up, takes her down the road and gets rid of her!

If it was just a one time thing for the pedo at the hotel he really had no motive to kill Shaniya. If he bought her for ownership then I can see him getting rid of her for fear of being caught with her. But if MAM is the one that told LE where to find the body then how did he know where she was dumped. I don't buy that he was a delivery person. IMO he was the main man. He is the connection on all ends. Antionette was a willing party but I doubt she had the connections to buyers.

That sounds plausible too. Setting up a pedo as the murderer.

NG....Justin Moss talking about the crime scene found body about 100 ft off the road.
Caller asking about if McNeill was taking her there to molest here of it was a hand off...
I am still of the belief it was a hand-off gone bad, such as Shaniya being rejected by the buyer, and she was killed, most likely by McNeill. MOO

NG - They know their were drugs involved but it hasn't been verified

For Shaniya it is over.
But for the hundreds of thousands of other children, teens and adults in her same situation, the fight, and the fear go on.
Lest we forget them...

I hope they have NG blaring in her cell right now...

This my theory. Mom sold Shaniya to MAM. He assaulted her in the trailor. Mom also wanted to get rid of her. He went to find a place to get rid of her. On the way he thought about his DNA being all over her. He sees the hotel goes there takes her in possibly assaults her again, cleans her up, takes her down the road and gets rid of her!
Or maybe used the bathtub to drown her after she wasn't bought as planned. Just MOO.

Holding my baby tightly on my lap right now as he plays with his bedtime crackers. Seriously, cannot understand how someone could do this.

I cannot even imagine what her father is going through right now.

Just rocked my 4 y/o daughter to sleep, sang "you are my sunshine" and "my girl"...thought of Shaniya the whole time and how wonderful life should have been for such a precious little girl. My "Kiki" looks an awful lot like Shaniya...I'm so heartbroken for Shaniya's Daddy, he must be so devastated. How does one live with the knowledge of the acts committed against their 5 y/o daughter just prior to her death...it's beyond anything I can comprehend. :sad:

OMG, I've been in court all day until now, trying to help a friend out, came home, immediately logged on to find that Shaniya's body has been found. Feels like a horse just kicked me in the stomach.

I can understand it. Typically, I don't respond to these news stories in any personal way. We hear horrible things all day and if we reacted to each one, none of us would live long. I must admit though that this has disgusted me beyond words. I'm simply speechless at the depravity. The judge is saying human trafficking brings 261 months in prison. That's only 21 years. Are they freaking kidding?

If that woman (AD) isn't sent to prison for the rest of her life, I will be shocked. Sent to prison. Rest of her life. Isolation.

~*

Anyone know if there's a way to watch NG after the show? Our satellite's out... :(

Shaniya's sister ? I guess it's a step sister, same father, different mother...

I just keep thinking that if it had not been for those officers there training with K-9s this childs body might have NEVER been found.

I mean yeah we would all still be wishing for her safe return, but for her father. I know what its like to have to bury your child, it is unthinkably painful. But to not know where your child is day and night, I think that would drive me over the edge. You can grieve a loss, you can't grieve the unknown all you can do is worry.

AD will only face life in prison if her charges are upgraded. She only faces 30 some years now, IIRC.

NG - They know their were drugs involved but it hasn't been verified

Watching the video of Antoinette today, I noticed the constant tongue movement, licking lips, shifting jaw, sucking bottom lip behaviors associated with meth use.

According to NG - the father left her with the mother (not only because the mother insisted) but because he was traveling for work.

Wow....we never heard that she "insisted".....and it seems that the father regularly traveled for work...his sister (the aunt) watched Shaniya when he was out of town

I can understand that the poor man must be totally devastated and racked with remorse....but that is no reason to "whitewash" the facts

He could have refused Antoinette...and told her to get a lawyer and take him to court...

he could have allowed supervised visits (to start) with....

and I sure feel that somehow his sister could have done a better job of checking out just where she was dropping off that precious little angel

one look at that dive trailer and I would have driven off with Shaniya safely in tow

not to mention that various residents of Fayetteville have firmly stated this is a known "rotten" area...high crime, drugs, really bottom of the heap

I don't see any reason to pussyfoot around the truth here:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member