NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jersey Girl, in the video the neighbor denies it was on her own porch. That interview clearly conveys it was on porch and railing of AD/BD's trailer not her's. Also, I don't think distinguishing Shaniya's own waste from sewage (on the blanket) will present CSI technicians w any problem whatsoever.

:parrot:

Hi Kiki...Right, I know, and that's what I thought was true at first...then it was reported her (meaning the neighbor's porch)...then back again to AD's railing...then smeared on the porch...then neighbor's porch again. Maybe I got so mixed reading into media reports, blogs, users comments, Nancy Grace & JVM, etc. My eyes seem to be crossing. :biggrin:

Interesting didn't the daughter also state on NG the other night how sweet AD was and that couldn't believe she done this? Something like that..

I think she had a talking to by Brad after the show. Before the arrests, she sent a message to Nancy on her blog with her phone number. Stated something like I'm Shaniya's sister and AD and AD's sister are lying. Please call me. I posted the message (w/o name or phone number).

PattyG, your quote by Barbara the mhp lady was eyeopening.. she had never seen the little girl!

So Shaniya was at home all day not attending school... yet she was never outside playing???? Where was she?

Don't wanna ask nurse... :mad: The isolation of Shaniya from the time she arrived is a very poor indicator of the kind of activity that were going on in her life and the increased need to seclude and sequester her for fear of exposure of the abuse. IMO that's also the reason they couldn't risk her going to school. :furious:

In NC you don't have to attend school until you are seven years old. Kindergarten is not mandatory.

wow! get out. learn something new everyday. i think that should change. its hard enough to keep track of all these kids especially the ones that are not in school.

Ya know what? I thought the feces was on the neighbor's porch. I read the neighbor's porch, then I read AD's railing...both in media reports of course. I wish we knew for a fact where it was actually located.

Patty - Also, I thought the mentioning of the sewage issue was to quell talk of what Shaniya may have endured in that home. You see, this is why I thought that: If there was a raw sewage leakage, and if they were living in those conditions, then why wasn't the landlord fined? The Board of Health would have fined the landlord right away, that's not something they vote on. Something like that is public record. It would be in some kind of document. Also, if they were living among raw sewage leakage, then one of the charges against Antoinette should include child negliegence/abuse against her 7 y/0 son, and that's not the case right now. Maybe you're right, but what I just stated makes sense...no?

The way I understood it.....

Shaniya was being carried out with her blanket.

As person is carrying out Shaniya, the blanket brushes against the railing of the steps, transfering the poo from the blanket to the railing.

After all, Shaniya isn't a little tiny baby where she could be help up really close....her legs were long and probably pushed the blanket up against the step railing.
Person carrying her realized the blanket was full of poo so after he placed Shanyia in the car, he pulled the blanket away and idled the car over to the dumpster, got out of car leaving car door open, dumped blanket in dumpster and drove off. To me, that would explain the poo transfer from blanket to step railing.

I'm curious as to when Brad became engaged to his fiance. Did she live at Brad's house? It seems that Cheyenne lived with the Allens since July of this year after being "kicked out" and Shaniya was sent to live with momster in early October. I'm thinking the fiance did not want them around thus the radical changes in the younger children's living arranagements.

In NC you don't have to attend school until you are seven years old. Kindergarten is not mandatory.

You do not have to enroll your child in Texas till they are 6, But once you have enrolled them in kindergarten you must obey the attendance laws. My husbands boss' son was in kinder last year and they were threatened with court if he missed any more school days. Wonder if it is the same in NC? and if so someone dropped the ball!!

I am sooo outraged & have sooo much hate inside me right now that I hope & pray I don't die tonight out of fear I'll be sent straight to hell. I want each and every person involved with Shaniya's suffering to die a very long & painful death. God have mercy on me thinking that!

Did they search inside of the trailer? Also, where did they get the sample? Hopefully they got it from Aunt Carey. I seem to think that little girl never left the bedroom. :(

or maybe she was never really there to begin with. if the moms intention in having her was simply to make money off of her maybe she spent the last three weeks bein shuffled from hotel to hotel to various peoples homes. that is hard to type let alone think.

Did they search inside of the trailer? Also, where did they get the sample? Hopefully they got it from Aunt Carey. I seem to think that little girl never left the bedroom. :(

Well, you can bet LE has interviewed AD's 7 year old son. And how old is AD's son? I'm sure there is more truth coming from these children than the adults involved.

Something tells me that after the first couple of days, Shaniya was banished to the bedroom, and kept there.

That would explain Coe's statement that she was never in the living room, also.

My thoughts (of the moment) on the sewage problem at the mobile home.

This could be a VERY good thing. Prolly not a lot of clothes washing going on in there. Shaniya only had enough clothes for 2 days. If the sexual abuse was ongoing, it is quite possible her clothing had DNA from the abusers.

I'm so mad and sick about Shaniya.

Yes along w her schooling, hair and every other basic need instead of just being furious this darling girl's clothes were likely being neglected at least we can also give THANKS it may provide VALUABLE EVIDENCE to at minimum put a few of them away for the rest of their lives. There is that...

I hate saying this,maybe its already been mentioned, but maybe the soiled blanket was the result of sodomy...Good God, my mind can only process little bits of this story at a time. What about arrest affidavits, do we have them yet?

i'm curious as to when brad became engaged to his fiance. Did she live at brad's house? It seems that cheyenne lived with the allens since july of this year after being "kicked out" and shaniya was sent to live with momster in early october. I'm thinking the fiance did not want them around thus the radical changes in the younger children's living arranagements.

bingo.....

They did serve a search warrant on the home and searched it...I've been trying to find the article but not have come across it yet...

Well, you can bet LE has interviewed AD's 7 year old son. And how old is AD's son? I'm sure there is more truth coming from these children than the adults involved.

And maybe there's even more to the reason he's in Foster Care than with his gramma! I wonder exactly what that child told police and FBI.

Something tell me that after the first couple of days, Shaniya was banished to the bedroom, and kept there.

Does anyone know how many bedrooms this trailer had - two, three? I know it was a single width, but wondering where all these people slept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74