NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
45 Piney Creek, NC
Bradly F Lockhart

So Piney Creek is also where Mario is from correct.

There are all the other places also listed but I am tired will do later cause I will have to edit names cause of TOS

Is it Bradley F or Bradley W? Bradley F has a DWI record and resisting arrest record.

Bradley W. lives in Fayetteville.

I agree ~ when he said it, I also thought it might be they knew each other but only had the sexual relationship that one night. It also makes me wonder if "that night" wasn't something AD had planned to cement her connection with BL for future $$$. MOO

She had already had her son when she got pregnant from the one night stand. How did dad know that was his child?

Sorry to say, in almost all of these cases, there is a lot of stuff going on that we don't know anything about. But they bring it on by going out in public and trying to lead or mislead us. The stories don't add up.

What about the brother? He mentioned last night on NG about dropping her off or picking her up there.

And that reminds me of a question I have if anyone has the answer. How does that jive with Coe saying he never saw the kid before three weeks ago? Hadn't he been dating AD for awhile? TIA.

I know my bad I just saw that .. Shaniya 's daddy is Brad W

She had already had her son when she got pregnant from the one night stand. How did dad know that was his child?

Sorry to say, in almost all of these cases, there is a lot of stuff going on that we don't know anything about. But they bring it on by going out in public and trying to lead or mislead us. The stories don't add up.

A question I have had in the back of my mind also Karen. Not that it has any direct effect on what happened to Shaniya.

I am curious to know if paternity was ever established through the courts and if so was physical custody determined and if so was Child support ordered by the non-custodial parent.

If those measures were taken, it would be a goldmine of information about the relationship between AD and Shaniya and Shaniya's Father. (I can't remember his initials for the life of me sorry.)

ETA: ordered to be paid by non-custodial parent...sorry.

Mobile homes that age are fire traps, they go up in minutes and are death traps. Compare that to his home.

Again, one parent lived in a nice home, the other didn't.
I don't follow what you are getting at on this.

Mobile homes are fire hazards IMO but they are less expensive for people to obtain. Does that mean that parents who let thier child sleep in one is putting the child in danger, therefore they are neglectful?

I really am trying to see where you are going with this.

Well, hopefully there will be some 'news' tomorrow ~ like murder charges or at least knowing more about Shaniya's death. Have a good night all :seeya:

And that reminds me of a question I have if anyone has the answer. How does that jive with Coe saying he never saw the kid before three weeks ago? Hadn't he been dating AD for awhile? TIA.

Suzi, I thought he said he never saw her out in the livingroom. I missed that he had never seen her. I don't need a link from you, your word is fine.

No one on the dad's side said anything about her babysitting

there have not been any media links...it could just be some blogger putting out their own "scenario"

even on here I have seen someone put out a theory..."I think they might have"..and others will run with it and post it like it is real...theories turn to "facts" quickly as they are posted and reposted and that may have happened here

I do try to be "logical"...LOL>>> I really try to ONLY post about things I can find info on and links and facts

which is why IF you read my posts (that some find so objectionable) you will see I don't get into stuff like the "cig burns" or other speculation

I am basing my points on the info about Sleepy Hollow that I have found on the web...transcripts...videos..articles

and then >>> I try to put it into something I have experience with...boarding pets while on vacation

when I think back to the way I have looked up kennels online....visited them...tried one out for a test run LOL>> then I think of this man dumping his precious daughter into that den of lowlifes...it sickens me

I also don't proclaim to be a lawyer...I have no idea if he can or even should be prosecuted

however....after seeing so many other "families" ride a tragedy into a career...I know what I don't want to see....I don't want to see him preaching at me...I don't want to see him on the "lecture" circuit....I don't want to see him with a book deal and/or a "foundation"

I think he should just slink away....he is no role model, the more he and the family talk the worse it gets

this does show why parents should do their "due dilligence" to find out where their kids are going, who will be there....to put kids first

I really dont think people are against mobile homes. I think its THAT mobile home and everything it stands for. No toilet.. crime and drugs .. it is THAT mobile home that is being judged not every mobile home. JMO

Suzi, I thought he said he never saw her out in the livingroom. I missed that he had never seen her. I don't need a link from you, your word is fine.

You are to kind. I think the three weeks was part of the same conversation. Anyone remember? I could have dreamt it who knows. lol.

The hair thing is really strange. Just added distraction maybe from the truth?

No. She said something to the effect that her "hair was out." All that means is Shaniya's hair was "down" or not in a ponytail, braided, ect.

*Not taking up for the mom, just explaining what she meant.

Two years...

but he was in prison for a part of that time??

I agree ~ when he said it, I also thought it might be they knew each other but only had the sexual relationship that one night. It also makes me wonder if "that night" wasn't something AD had planned to cement her connection with BL for future $$$. MOO

I believe this disparity between economic levels may have played into a deep resentment. She is a drug addict and void of any human feelings. Her environment was extreme poverty and his was a nice middle-class environment. Not worrying about no money for groceries. If the babysitter story is correct, she may have held onto a dream that didn't happen. The daughter visits/comes to stay and is used to having things and, as children innocently do, voiced the differences. Had pretty clothes and talked about her life that AD cannot conceive. What happens next I cannot even imagine.

No, the mobile home post I was referring to was a general statement about older mobile homes, not just this one.

I don't remember the link, but one station reported this afternoon the autopsy was underway, and the body at the morgue. wonder what the hold up is?

If there's sperm in any of her cavities, it'll have to be tested thoroughly and put through CODIS. If there's more than 1 person's sperm present, or even if that person isn't listed in CODIS, a dna profile will need to be made to try to obtain race and possible genetic makeup (physical traits - I kid you not). Maybe they're trying to figure out if anyone else knew about this. Maybe they're checking McNeill's GPS company on places he's been and roads he's travelled. I'm not sure...but...I thought if the GPS is turned on even if you're not using it, it becomes a tracking device. Again, not sure.

Again, one parent lived in a nice home, the other didn't.
I don't follow what you are getting at on this.

Mobile homes are fire hazards IMO but they are less expensive for people to obtain. Does that mean that parents who let thier child sleep in one is putting the child in danger, therefore they are neglectful?

I really am trying to see where you are going with this.

Please stop being so defensive about mobile homes

this one was in the worst area of Fayetteville...if you say Sleepy Hollow people say "that is where you go for drugs and prostitutes"

the number of police reports there is very large for the size of it

the mom and her son (*and Shaynia) in a mobile home that was clean and functioning would be ok..preferably in a safer park...

but add in 2 felons....and her sister....3 kids....and people coming and going all hours of the night for drugs and sex and now apparently stir in some pedophiles

oh yeah...and the sewage problem

Two years...

but he was in prison for a part of that time??

Was the murder of Brad's wife ever solved? A trial? I wonder why the son said what he said about felons - unless he knows one that has made repetence or something.
The WRAL story about the shooting was weird. There isn't much information online about it. It was awhile ago.
Wonder if the kids were in the house then or if that's what broke them all up. And hopefully there are no connections to this situation at all.

You are to kind. I think the three weeks was part of the same conversation. Anyone remember? I could have dreamt it who knows. lol.

Off Topic-please ignore

Oh peshaw about being too kind Suzi! :)

You are one of the many I missed when I took my break for about six weeks, I'm still not back to posting full time but I pop on here and either read or post when I can lately.

My Son will be home for a visit this December (he should get here on my Bday) don't expect to see me read or post one single time LOL!

I'll be flying out to watch him graduate as a fine upstanding PFC of the USArmy in Jan :D

Sorry for the off topic everyone...carry on! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sammy.was.low