NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looking like the father has a history of "throwing" away (and in a sense punishing) hs children for some disobedience?

1- Shaniya had a fight with cousins so...off to the mom with her

2- the older sister (17) was kicked out of the house by the dad for some reason and was living with someone else.

3- the older brother (who was on NG) said he did not live at home either but was living in Charlotte. What's up with that? And by the way, this older brother did not seem pleased or comforted by his father coming up behind him and kissing his head and wrapping his arms around him. There was no sign of affection returned by him to the father. I am assuming that this boy's mother is the one who was shot and killed - were they living with the father (Brad) at that time or were they thrown out too?

How many other kids does the father have? do they live at home? are they all bi-racial? There is something not right here.

Amster, it was stated in one of the recent media articles/video's that Aunt Carey did not talk to her from the time she left her at momster's house. I don't know about Dad but I suspect he didn't either. This was exactly what Momster wanted and probably would have refused to let them talk to her anyway. I don't have a link and don't want to look for one but it's there.

It was also stated in the media that the aunt received a phone call from Antoinette on Sunday indicating that "she would never see Shaniya again" all due to a punishment regarding Shaniya fighting with her cousins" ...

Eventually I will find that link.

If this whole thing was planned by AD/ the placement of Shaniya's body may of been part of the plan also!

According to this article it was MAM himself that admitted taking Shiniya from her home

"Police arrested Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, on Friday and charged him with first-degree kidnapping in the case. Investigators said McNeill has admitted to taking Shaniya from her home, "

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6435879/

I do not think he had a choice because of the video camera seeing him there. Now he will tell some story about :waitasec: he was delivering her to her family for mom or some such BS.:waitasec:
He did have his computer conveniently stolen to eradicate himself somehow....

This has been such a tragic chain of events. I hope those directly responsible for this child's abuse & death are sent away for life!

As for the father, I hope he does feel guilt. I know he didn't wish his child dead, however, it seems that as soon as parenting got in the way with his lifestyle, he was happy to remove this inconvenience. So many times, parents decide their own happiness is more important than parenting or their child's happiness. We see so many men and women ignoring/neglecting their children because of a new bf or gf. As if the children are disposable. As far as I'm concerned, disrupting your child's life by sending her to live in those conditions is abuse and neglect. I believe this father will spend his life in a jail of guilt created by himself and I don't feel sorry for him. Shaniya should have come first. He had custody, provided a nice home and chose to send his daughter to live with a loser momster in bad conditions. While he may not have known the extent of the conditions, is was most certainly and obviously a considerably lesser condition than Shaniya was in previously. For a parent to chose that for their child, is pure selfishness.

I remember the landlord saying they did not have a camera pointing at the trailer but they had one pointing downhill towards the trailer.

I wonder how a little kid feels with revolving gf/bfs in their parents life? Especially, if the gf/bf is a live in? Heck, I get upset when my son breaks up with a current gf! They didn't even live together....

Remember the other puzzling thing about this case. The dogs didn't pick up any scent of Shaniya around the trailer.

No.. and from reading the previous threads today this could mean 3 things. 1. I read it had been raining and this could effect the scent. 2. She had not been outside the mobile home - yet people HAD seen her outside. 3. She was carried out of the mobile home.

This also contradicts the mother going on and on in the 911 call about her being able to open the front door and get outside on her own. Just shows how thick she is when she keeps saying over and over that Shaniya could unlock the door and get out, and THEN when asked by the 911 operator if the door is locked, the mother says yes lol. What an idiot.

It's looking like the father has a history of "throwing" away (and in a sense punishing) hs children for some disobedience?

1- Shaniya had a fight with cousins so...off to the mom with her

2- the older sister (17) was kicked out of the house by the dad for some reason and was living with someone else.

3- the older brother (who was on NG) said he did not live at home either but was living in Charlotte. What's up with that? And by the way, this older brother did not seem pleased or comforted by his father coming up behind him and kissing his head and wrapping his arms around him. There was no sign of affection returned by him to the father. I am assuming that this boy's mother is the one who was shot and killed - were they living with the father (Brad) at that time or were they thrown out too?

How many other kids does the father have? do they live at home? are they all bi-racial? There is something not right here.

According to the article I posted about the custody battle, C may have been lying. The grandparents took him to court in 1998, and got custody and child support of the the kids he had with Vicki. All of them. I am not sure that C is a reliable source.

Heaven forbid dad be expected to check out where he was sending his 5 year old daughter to live!! Amazing.....

Seems is DID matter.

And sending little Shaniya with only enough clothes for a 2 day stay??? She had to wear the boyfriend's daughter's clothes for
God's sake.

This poor baby was just abandoned with none of her pretty clothes, scooter, nor any other of her toys. Actually, I think the aunt CLS was the one that packed for her). I personally think she was totally DUPED into thinking she was dropping her off for only a weekend visit.

I'm sorry for any offense, but I really feel like the father has some role in this horrific deal.

Can NG not see thru him??? She's usually pretty observant. She seemed to keep showing the clip of him walking up when his son Byron was talking, which I think a lot of us here thought seemed very odd.

Byron said a couple of things that jumped out at me. 1) the name "Mario" just slid off his tongue like he knew him 2) stating that a convicted felon deserves a second chance.

Sorry for going a little O/T and ranting. This whole thing is so emotional and I just have my furbaby to talk to. (which by the way, I left with my mother while out of town for work and still called 3 times a day to check on her, and folks, we are talking about a dog).

If this whole thing was planned by AD/ the placement of Shaniya's body may of been part of the plan also!

Interesting thought but I do not give creature credit for the intelligence needed to be aware of jurisdictional boundaries and plan where to leave the body based on that.

I do find the "stolen computer' very chilling...
too bad they didn't go to all his family/hangouts and get that quickly before the
"break in"..I bet it is smashed up and at the bottom of some water or a landfill or ??

Today it is so easy to take pictures...digital camera...cell phone

I don't like to speculate too much but I do wonder if the hotel was chosen as a backdrop for *advertiser censored* pics?? Maybe MAM thought he could make more $$ from this that way??

I also think they need to try to find the "buyer"...who rented the hotel room
who was in contact..

of course...hopefully LE is doing all these things?

In a previous post somewhere maybe from media somewhere or a poster :truce:

It was stated that Aunt Cary left Shaniya at Momster's mother's house.

Apparently Mom was there for about a week then moved into sister's mh.

I doubt Aunt Carey and Dad even knew that.( I agree I'd have called social services after a week or police for a wellness check but I"m not them.)
I think everyone knows that from all reports that Momster had only been living with sister 3 weeks.

I have been here since day 1 as many of the others here. I know the answer to many of the questions you have raised but after 14 threads I cannot go back and find the links.

I understand that it is hard for the new comers to go back all those threads and review.

I wish we could have a stickie attached to Shaniya's thread for media reports, transcripts and a timeline. (Patty G. don't you have special connections???) LOL :angel: :blowkiss:

Just felt like posting a pic.
Shaniya_Davis_3.jpg

It's unbeleiveable to me how a renter BD/AD could take a livable place and in 3 months turn it into 'uninhabitable!'
Didn't neighbors complain about all the cars? people in and out at all hours?
smell?
Other relatives like grandma never visited???
I would love to see pix of inside the MH.........I can see bugs,mice, dirty dishes,etc all around...........worse than the Cummings MH......

Cummings? are you talking about the trailer little Haleigh lived in? From alll the video and pics I've seen it wasn't bad at all.:waitasec:

I do find the "stolen computer' very chilling...
too bad they didn't go to all his family/hangouts and get that quickly before the
"break in"..I bet it is smashed up and at the bottom of some water or a landfill or ??

Today it is so easy to take pictures...digital camera...cell phone

I don't like to speculate too much but I do wonder if the hotel was chosen as a backdrop for *advertiser censored* pics?? Maybe MAM thought he could make more $$ from this that way??

I also think they need to try to find the "buyer"...who rented the hotel room
who was in contact..

of course...hopefully LE is doing all these things?

According to the information on the police report it was a monitor stolen and the value stated was tripple the actual price of it. At the bottom of the report the officer checked the box unfounded.

How many children does BL the dad have? Are they all with black women? There are so many threads and posts on here I have a hard time keeping track.

This is good information. Thank you.

Does the gated community have cameras at the entrance??

Yes it does but unfortunately, you have to drive a pretty good ways from the highway to get to the gate house so that renders it useless.

I'm actually pretty aggravated right now that as far as the local news coverage goes, it's fallen off the headlines right now. I guess that's due to the absolute lack of information being released.

And sending little Shaniya with only enough clothes for a 2 day stay??? She had to wear the boyfriend's daughter's clothes for
God's sake.

This poor baby was just abandoned with none of her pretty clothes, scooter, nor any other of her toys. Actually, I think the aunt CLS was the one that packed for her). I personally think she was totally DUPED into thinking she was dropping her off for only a weekend visit.

I'm sorry for any offense, but I really feel like the father has some role in this horrific deal.

Can NG not see thru him??? She's usually pretty observant. She seemed to keep showing the clip of him walking up when his son Byron was talking, which I think a lot of us here thought seemed very odd.

Byron said a couple of things that jumped out at me. 1) the name "Mario" just slid off his tongue like he knew him 2) stating that a convicted felon deserves a second chance.

Sorry for going a little O/T and ranting. This whole thing is so emotional and I just have my furbaby to talk to. (which by the way, I left with my mother while out of town for work and still called 3 times a day to check on her, and folks, we are talking about a dog).

My Opinion Only

I think Momster would have sold those pretty dresses in a heartbeat.
Not meaning to be too shocking but Shaniya did not need clothes for what her Momster had planned for her..:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DryHeat77