NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory from the beginning is that MAM returned to the trailer with Shaniya, and that she was likely dead at that point. He panicked and ran to AD to see what to do. The feces on the blanket was from (sorry) ante or immediately post-mortem evacuation of the bowels. Perhaps she died while in the car or perhaps they tried to revive her at home since taking her to the hospital would never have been an option for them.

Hence the jurisdiction.

There wouldn't have been time for that. She'd already made her 911 call while he was still at the motel!

It makes me sick to think that last week, while I was having fun with my son at Disney World, this little girl was being tortured and murdered :(

My theory from the beginning is that MAM returned to the trailer with Shaniya, and that she was likely dead at that point. He panicked and ran to AD to see what to do. The feces on the blanket was from (sorry) ante or immediately post-mortem evacuation of the bowels. Perhaps she died while in the car or perhaps they tried to revive her at home since taking her to the hospital would never have been an option for them.

Hence the jurisdiction.

How, she was seen leaving the hotel with him 40 minutes after she was reported? From that time, it was wall to wall LE at the trailer. And she is definitely alive at 6:11 a.m. when she went into the hotel.
So when could he have taken her back, or killed her there?

I have to disagree. If this guy suppossedly shot someone in the face, neck, arm, etc... (as Queenbee NG had reported last night) - as with several drug charges too, I doubt he would actually seek anyone's help. Especially someone he held no respect for. He probably could've actually cared less.
And if he did get off of those charges lightly - he's probably thinking he will this time too.

JMO

Could the confusion have been because he admitted to killing her, but said it was right at the county line?

She would not be capable of holding her legs together if she was dead, and her knees are held together.
She's also holding her arm up, as far as I can tell. She is most definitely alive.
I don't know why ,,but I just had a feeling, if she was being carried out, the white towel is probably a proxy for her blankie,,,oh my,,,,it could have been given to her because she was crying, as she is holding the white thingy, like my son used to hold his fav blankie...I really don't know if my heart will be able to stand, hearing or reading the facts of this poor precious baby's death....This is a gut wrenching case.....

Thank you to amf1277 for going and taking photos.

Your photos prove that MAM and Shaniya were not at the 3rd floor elevator, and not in the lobby as you said there was no carpet. I wish you'd taken photos of the 2nd and 4th floor elevators. :)

Your carpet is the same pattern, but is cut differently. Also, I see thin purple stripes in your photo. The MAM photo had 1 wide purple stripe.

The important thing is, MAM's photo is not in the lobby. That tells me they are leaving the hotel in the photos. The floor number doesn't really matter (other than knowing it's not the lobby).

Thanks again!

Cumberland takes jurisdiction in Davis murderUpdated at 03:02 PM today

FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- ABC11 Eyewitness News has learned that Cumberland County District Attorney Ed Grannis will take jurisdiction in the Shaniya Davis case.

That according to sources close to the investigation.

The 5-year-old disappeared last Tuesday from her Fayetteville home. Her body was found days later in a wooded area south of Sanford in Lee County

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7127941

BBM
The word "sources close to the investigation" always concerns me.

I am 100% convinced that it is the third floor, button light to go down and they are now on their way out of the hotel.

I agree with you 100%, to me the pictures do match somewhat they are just taken at different angles

Why didn't her father know that her mother never re-enrolled her into school? Isn't that something you would ask your daughter whom you haven't seen in 5 weeks? "Hey hunny, how's your new school?" I find that odd.

carpet.jpg

The video photo is blurred so the colors look they are smeared, I think someone said they altered the photo from the video before they posted it here.

Why didn't her father know that her mother never re-enrolled her into school? Isn't that something you would ask your daughter whom you haven't seen in 5 weeks? "Hey hunny, how's your new school?" I find that odd.

Yup, but we don't know if her father or her aunt ever spoke to her after dropping her off.
Bit fudded up, huh?

Maybe she was raped at the hotel, McNeil was taking her back, when creature let him know that the cops were looking for her. So he turns around, goes right past the hotel, another 7 miles, kills her in the car and dumps her.

This would have been possible only if Coe or BD (aunt) made her call LE, or if the creature did it to get rid of Mcneill.

Nope, I'm a local. If he did this, he would have dumped her 7 miles BEFORE the hotel as the site is on the way BACK to Fayet.

I think you can do one while a baby is in the womb, but you probably would wait to do that under normal circumstances. In this case they may test to see if there is another bio dad who could take the baby when it's born.
I would hope mom is being tested for HIV and started on HAART to prevent transmission to her baby if she happens to be positive.
Re her being positive. My husband passed it to me, but slept around(unprotected) and never passed it to the other women he was with. She may well be negative.

:blowkiss:

I was looking for a "hug" smilie but this will have to do.

It really doesn't matter much which county assumes jurisdiction. When elements of a crime take place in two different jurisdictions, technically they BOTH have jurisdiction and can legally try the case. It's usually hashed out in a backroom somewhere amongst the DAs involved.

MAM's attorney may file a pleading now arguing the decision if he chooses. If he chooses not to argue now, it's not appealable later.

Seriously, it's not a crucial issue. The state of NC has charged him and will prosecute him in one or the other county. Which one doesn't matter since major elements of this crime happened in both places.

Don't look at the size, look at the color overlay, it is not the same in the two photos. Not from any angle would it be the same. IMO.
I am not a photo expert, but this one is just obvious to me.

:blowkiss:

I was looking for a "hug" smilie but this will have to do.

Hey, it's OK. I'm an 18+ year survivor and it has made me stronger and more greatfull to be alive than you can imagine. I have a great life and a wonderful family. I'm no victim

Nope, I'm a local. If he did this, he would have dumped her 7 miles BEFORE the hotel as the site is on the way BACK to Fayet.

Okay, then he raped her, took her outside, killed her in the car and dumped her on the way home.
That makes more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member