NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always been under the impression that AD's reference to 5:30 a.m. being last night had more to do with her late night partying habits than some kind of truthful slip. I can't imagine any healthy 5 year old regularly going to bed at 5:30 p.m.

IMO, we can't go by any info momster gave LE because IMO, it is lies.
I'm going with my gut, like why was COE babysitting at relatives (alibi)
and out of AD life the evening, night of disappearance????
Did he KNOW this was going down????
I think so......
COE is the key to allot of secrets here.
He was AD's bf for 2 years, yet he never wanted her to live at his place.
WHY??? There is a reason!
Even with filth, sewer problems and pregnant,COE left AD in that mess.
I am sure his home isn't that bad (sewer).

Just a thought, the person, people that do the obit are the family members that have to pay for the funeral?
I remember helping my cousin out when his mom died.
He was the executive paying for the funeral through life insurance.
All bills went to him/estate????
Here a simple obit is free, but pix and long ones, boxed and pretty ones, you must pay for.

Just imagine the conversation between these two families regarding any mutual decisions and financial costs. Wouldn't want to be there.

Yes, Mother's comment makes a lot of sense.

I think someone else is involved.

Who knows how long MAM..or whoever... had this room either. :sick:

what made sense in that comment was 'cheaper motels' that you get room key never going to a lobby, no cameras.......that would be his style.
I am sure he had his turn also........DNA
but who did he deliver her to FIRST and how many jons did he deliver her to
while he had her.

I noticed one more thing in newspaper.........
ME said at 'priliminary' report........first sign of death is asphyxiation, but FULL report not in yet.
This tells me that ME/LE only leake that out for public.......there is more coming out in FULL report later, kid you not!

I was just thinking the tenant's damaging the property or causing it to be uninhabitable could be grounds for eviction, even though the landlord has to make the repairs. MOO

Hi panthera :wave: The two reasons I heard Davenport provide were that there was simply too much traffic coming and going from that mh; and that she knew there were more occupants than were allowed or agreed (which is kinda related to first).

:parrot:

IMO - Brad has already retained an attorney to understand his parental rights and help guide him through the legal process. Legally (if not on birth certificate/no paternity test) he's no more than a friend watching Shaniya.

You're being very generous, belimom :) ...(snipped)...

I'm actually not being generous at all. I guess I was stepping back posting in more general terms of "how can something this bad happen to a child with so many adults in her life?" In this particular case, I definitely have my own beliefs about some of the key players here... :furious:

Just wanted to clarify.

IMO - Brad has already retained an attorney to understand his parental rights and help guide him through the legal process. Legally (if not on birth certificate/no paternity test) he's no more than a friend watching Shaniya.

And I'm wondering,since AD is in jail,who has access and control over the new trust fund.

I was just thinking the tenant's damaging the property or causing it to be uninhabitable could be grounds for eviction, even though the landlord has to make the repairs. MOO

Landlord should have a damage deposit, but I doubt if she got enough to cover all this!
Then she has loss of rent for Oct. now til it's cleaned up.........maybe even lose it now.
But who she sues will be the person on the contract.........BD (sister)
is the responsible party.............
It was BD responsibility not to have extra people there, keep it clean and habitable.
If BD had everyone leave for a few days, clean up some and ask landlord for help..........it would of been livable.
BD is just like AD..........to live in a pigstye.
Their mom must be so proud of what she raised..........good grief!

Because BL did not have legal custody (either through written agreement or court order) and was out of state when AD made the threat CLD could do nothing to get Shaniya back. The police would not have returned the little girl from her mother on her aunt's sayso without either of those documents. CLD stated she was concerned but knew there was nothing she could until her brother returned and they went to court to handle it.

CPS might have removed her to temporary foster care though. But maybe CLD didn't want to put Shaniya through that.

Hindsight can be torturous and I'm sure CLD will be dealing with painful "what ifs" for quite some time to come.

Given only what Aunt admitted they knew--re just AD's neglect alone (if we are choosing to believe the big fat one they knew nothing of her drugs or her lifestyle)--they should never have permitted Shaniya to go stay there in the first place. BL wasn't under any court order to deliver Shaniya to this filthy felon and drug den. #ell if I'd had a court order I would've violated it and risked jail before leaving her there. Just sayin.

what made sense in that comment was 'cheaper motels' that you get room key never going to a lobby, no cameras.......that would be his style.
I am sure he had his turn also........DNA
but who did he deliver her to FIRST and how many jons did he deliver her to
while he had her.

I noticed one more thing in newspaper.........
ME said at 'priliminary' report........first sign of death is asphyxiation, but FULL report not in yet.
This tells me that ME/LE only leake that out for public.......there is more coming out in FULL report later, kid you not!

I know there has to be more. Nothing really fits together.

Nothing probally happened at "5:30", AM OR PM. When the whole 911 call was false anyway.

Maybe Shaniya left at 5:30 PM NOT put to bed.
I actually believe it's closer to 3:00am when the blanket was thrown away, unless video proves otherwise. Maybe then is when AD went to bed, then got up in time to call LE when she did. MOO

I'm actually not being generous at all. I guess I was stepping back posting in more general terms of "how can something this bad happen to a child with so many adults in her life?" In this particular case, I definitely have my own beliefs about some of the key players here... :furious:

Just wanted to clarify.

Maybe that's the problem tho belimom... for all the "adults" "in her life," none of them are actually adults in the sense of any responsible mature priorities. And none were really involved in her life either. None paying the slightest attention to the children. I fear greatly for all of the children in this case. The seven year-old is now (or soon will be) placed in foster care IIRC, I guess none of these "adults" want to be "in his life" either. Let's face it. They're all too busy doin drugs and hookin up to notice, don't care, don't wanna get involved, don't wanna take on dad or... did I mention don't care?

But IMO "It's not my problem," or "Let someone else deal w it," isn't really quite the same as honestly believing someone else really is. JMO

new thought......
AD owes 'someone a drug debt, big time'
so AD tries to get $$ from BL to pay.
BL says no way I'm up to my ears in debt also!
BL gives back baby to AD to shut AD up about $$.
then out of spite, AD sells Shaniya (BL baby)???
2 birds with 1 stone.
Debt paid.........BL spited............

Hi panthera :wave: The two reasons I heard Davenport provide were that there was simply too much traffic coming and going from that mh; and that she knew there were more occupants than were allowed or agreed (which is kinda related to first).

Yes that's what she said, and I recall she also said she didn't know about the sewer problem. That's believable ~ they wouldn't want the manager near the place for repairs while doing something illegal inside (whether it's drugs, prostitution, or just having too many people there). MOO

I know there has to be more. Nothing really fits together.

Nothing probally happened at "5:30", AM OR PM. When the whole 911 call was false anyway.

ITA, missing puzzle pieces .............
after funeral I think we will get a few more pieces!!!
People will start talking more!

I've always been under the impression that AD's reference to 5:30 a.m. being last night had more to do with her late night partying habits than some kind of truthful slip. I can't imagine any healthy 5 year old regularly going to bed at 5:30 p.m.

I wonder what hours she worked at the living care facility?

new thought......
AD owes 'someone a drug debt, big time'
so AD tries to get $$ from BL to pay.
BL says no way I'm up to my ears in debt also!
BL gives back baby to AD to shut AD up about $$.
then out of spite, AD sells Shaniya (BL baby)???
2 birds with 1 stone.
Debt paid.........BL spited............
I think you are definitely on the right track as far as the drug debt goes. What I can't fathom is McNeill ~ with a young child (daughter?) and another baby on the way being a child rapist. Not saying the charges aren't true, it's just so disgusting I can't imagine it. :furious: MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123AEW