2009.12.09 discovery docs to be released today

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Based on this analysis, the water depths at the river and investigation site well location are graphically compared in Figure 8, where critical investigation dates are also illustrated. This analysis indicates that the site well location was inundated for the entire period from 16 June 2008 to 11 December 2008..." and so on.

Hmm. Good. Continuing reading.. maybe not so good. GOSH somebody explain this to me please!

So, what's up with WESH not reporting anything here?

It means that someone's gonna have to explain how R Cronk saw a bag with a skull on the ground....in August.

As far as the water study goes this is what I am understanding...

The general area would have been underwater/inundated for the time period - June 16- Dec 11 2008; however the 'Area A' (investigation area) was NOT except for August 18-28, 2008 because it is approx 1.5 feet higher than the rest.

It would still appear as if everything was underwater given the plant growth.

MOO

12 inches of water only?

On a grown man that isn't even knee length!
Just what kind of searcher were looking!
We are not talking about a grown man standing up, we are talking about a two year old child's bones on the ground, scattered by animals.

As far as the water study goes this is what I am understanding...

The general area would have been underwater/inundated for the time period - June 16- Dec 11 2008; however the 'Area A' (investigation area) was NOT except for August 18-28, 2008 because it is approx 1.5 feet higher than the rest.

It would still appear as if everything was underwater given the plant growth.

MOO

Is that the time period TM searched and claimed it was all underwater?

But your talking depth not length...12 inches of water (deep) would esily cover a toddler.Add to the disperment water does ...example fill tub its one depth you get it ..it raises the level

In the docs regarding the 911 calls about a scream it says that the area was searched with dogs and nothing was noticed. Is this the area where Caylee was found or completely different?

Le is trying to explain away not searching very well!
The water was only 1ft........12 inches
Less then the full length of a newborn baby.
hmmmmmmmmmmm

That means nothing if Caylee was flat and had sunk below tree growth and leaf cover. An average sized teenager would still be 12 inches or less if flat on their backs or, God forbid, in a plastic bag.

I searched. I didn't search that area, but I searched a lot. You have NO idea how hard it is until you've done it. Leaves and weeds are almost inpenetrable. Litter everywhere. Black garbage bags all look the same. It's not a matter of traipsing into a forest and saying "Oh, look! There's a young child lying here! How fortunate." It's hard, gross, snake-infested work and even the professionals were finding it hard to get more than a foot into some of the most densely packed cover.

Kronk was persistent and visited more than once in the dry season. At that point, Caylee could have been disturbed by animals or even searchers who dislodged the remains while walking over them underwater. What we do have is documented evidence that she was there in June.

The bags would of been able to be seen.

It's would HAVE, not of. :banghead: But anyway... that's a very broad statement to make. I live in the woods. I drop my orange lighter all the time and can't find it in the brown dirt. Ain't that easy, babe.

That means nothing if Caylee was flat and had sunk below tree growth and leaf cover. An average sized teenager would still be 12 inches or less if flat on their backs or, God forbid, in a plastic bag.

I searched. I didn't search that area, but I searched a lot. You have NO idea how hard it is until you've done it. Leaves and weeds are almost inpenetrable. Litter everywhere. Black garbage bags all look the same. It's not a matter of traipsing into a forest and saying "Oh, look! There's a young child lying here! How fortunate." It's hard, gross, snake-infested work and even the professionals were finding it hard to get more than a foot into some of the most densely packed cover.

exactly...my brother is a member of LE in another state...until he came down and saw the undergrowth and weeds and such he did not understand either. cutsue vines will eat trees...and brush around it...you can walk by something three and four times and notice something different or not at all each time.

not in a body in 2 bags and a laundry bag.
It would of been sticking out.
That is not alot of water.
I take a bath in deeper water.

If laundry bag was upright it definaitely would of stuck out ,same if laid sideways.

the average depth of a bath tub is 16 inches for older ones and 14 for new ones...so unless you have a extra deep tub or jet tub ..i doubt you bath in deeper water. it looks and feels deeper but is not!

12 inches of water only?

On a grown man that isn't even knee length!
Just what kind of searcher were looking!

But with the water dirty and murky, how do you search by entering the water without maybe treading on the crime scene? There was also a LOT of vegetation in the water, so you grope around with all of the trash in there as well?

TM postponed the search because he did not want to risk pushing any remains deeper into the mud.

Two things seem odd to me about the items from the white trash bag. One It seems odd that they did not process these items for fingerprints since these items were at one point in time inside the trunk immediately, and two how can there be NO FINGERPRINTS on any of these items. That seems very very odd to me. I don't know if it means anything one way or the other, just seems to be highly unlikely to me.

Isnt' that a Guitar Hero guitar she's playing? Thought they did that over at Ricardo's.

And what do we see on the picture numbered at the bottom 12401? Henkel Duct Tape.

Not absolutely sure, but I think it might be a Rock Band guitar controller, rather than one for Guitar Hero.

One thing I do know is that in the picture showing the Big Trouble shirt but where she is NOT holding the guitar controller there appears to be a real left-handed guitar in the background (unless the pic negative was flipped creating a mirror image). May be able to identify location of that pic with this detail. Who was the left handed guitar player?

Edited to add:
Duh - the lettering on the shirt isn't reversed, so that is indeed a left handed guitar. Also, I believe I've seen reference to pictures containing drum sets before and that I think were known to have been taken at RM's place, but don't think I've seen the pictures - were those not real drums but instead drum controllers for Rock Band? If so, that could lead credence to the idea that the real guitar picture was taken at RM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
esig