FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did you find this kid? Was he related somehow to someone being sleuthed?

I'm wondering if there is a connection somehow?

Well....I started with AF (19 yr old who attended funeral). Then did the friend thing. Or friend of a friend. Found lots of "special" people.

The only thing that makes sense is that she got into a car. But aren't those streets really busy? Wouldn't someone notice if a car stopped?

It would be really annoying to have a car stop on a busy street, so you would think someone would notice.

yes but I think it was a later time in the day. I think Somer walked home with her friend (per the girls uncle interview) and doubled back to the park then off to the Gano house.. nice work guys.. then off to home

yes but I think it was a later time in the day. I think Somer walked home with her friend (per the girls uncle interview) and doubled back to the park then off to the Gano house.. nice work guys.. then off to home

IMO, if she made all those tracks someone would have seen her, and there would be more witnesses to account for her whereabouts.

IMO, if she made all those tracks someone would have seen her, and there would be more witnesses to account for her whereabouts.

witnesses 1 the little girl that said I walked home with her, 2 connie C daughter at the corner of grove park and gano 3 the workers at the gano house
a 4th unnamed who saw her on the sidewalk in front of the gano house.

all around one area but the dogs .. so she had to get from the gano house to where the dogs smelled her.

1 - you mean the girl that Somer ran ahead from - last name rhymes with Eagle?
2 - ok well that's right in line with the MPR
3 - ok so she made it past 1080 gano that's a fact
4 - ok so still infront of 1080 gano.....

Are you saying she travelled along Debarry twice - once to go home and again go BACK to the park......and I haven't heard of any - NOT ONE - witness that saw her ON Debarry or near her home.

1 - you mean the girl that Somer ran ahead from - last name Cagle?
2 - ok well that's right in line with the MPR
3 - ok so she made it past 1080 gano that's a fact
4 - ok so still infront of 1080 gano.....

Are you saying she travelled along Debarry twice - once to go home and again go BACK to the park......and I haven't heard of any - NOT ONE - witness that saw her ON Debarry or near her home.

No one ever said she ran ahead of her. She stated she walked home with her

I am saying that if LE felt she was near the Gano house then why do you think they have the dogs in the woods and not around gano which you would think would have been the first place they looked.
They know what they are doing and why they are looking there
We just dont know the info they had

Have to go to bed. All these sleuthing things sound so possible. So many choices. It's disturbing that there are so many options.

I agree human. I feel like there's always been plenty of choices but without any arrests I'm not sure any we've sleuthed are even suspect to LE at this point.

HOWEVER, today has brought some light to a dark situation at least IMO.

And I could easily sleuth the rest of the morning away but enough is enough, if the bird's weren't all frozen stiff here they'd already be churping.

Please let me wake to an annoucement from the Clay County Sherrif.

tarabull out.

Good morning Chee..

I was confused about the cake...lol. Some interesting developments,.. dont ya think? Ive been looking at the "juggalo" thing.. and its disturbing...

Good morning Chee..

I was confused about the cake...lol. Some interesting developments,.. dont ya think? Ive been looking at the "juggalo" thing.. and its disturbing...

To say the least....that's what I get for sleeping. But like all big ol' bears, I hibernate in the winter. You know what they say, you snooze, you loose.

G'morning Chee...Sad....And anyone else that's around =)

Whats happenin?

Is the DP on 12/1? It looks to me like he did battery at 2 different locations, or am I reading this wrong?

YES DP on 12/1.....and it sure looks like 2 different locations

Capital Sexual Battery P, D (W M, 22) Arrest on chrg of Capital Sexual Battery (F), at 248 Pringle Cir, Green Cove Springs, FL, on 12/1/2009.
Capital Sexual Battery P, D (W M, 22) Arrest on chrg of Capital Sexual Battery (F), at 212 Blanding Blvd, Orange Park, FL, on 12/1/2009.
Lewd Battery On Victim 12 - 15 Yrs Old P, D (W M, 22) Arrest on chrg of Lewd Battery On Victim 12-15 Yrs Old (F), at 212 Blanding Blvd, Orange Park, FL, on 12/1/2009.

LEWD BATTERY PRE-TRIAL CASH OR SURETY $100,003.00
LEWD BATTERY ON VICTIM 12-15 YRS OLD PRE-TRIAL CASH OR SURETY $100,003.00
CAPITAL SEXUAL BATTERY PRE-TRIAL NO BOND $0.00
Total Bond Amount:$200,006.00

BUT there doesn't appear to be any court docs available - which I find unusual.

Reviewing last night / early this morning happenings....

The Pringle Ave address is DP's home addy
221 Blanding Blvd. address is Clay County Sherrif's Office. (I knew it was familiar)

So NO not that the assaults happened at two different address - tho it'd be nice to see Court docs for additional info - why would there not be any court docs? He was arrested nearly 2 weeks ago! Court docs should have appeared long before now and yet nothing. :waitasec:

Reviewing last night / early this morning happenings....

The Pringle Ave address is DP's home addy
221 Blanding Blvd. address is Clay County Sherrif's Office. (I knew it was familiar)

So NO not that the assaults happened at two different address - tho it'd be nice to see Court docs for additional info - why would there not be any court docs? He was arrested nearly 2 weeks ago! Court docs should have appeared long before now and yet nothing. :waitasec:

That is exactly what is wrong with this picture... wth? MORE weird happenings?

everytime I try to go back to see who/post of someone who said the comments about somers backpack, I get dumped. Do you remember this?

everytime I try to go back to see who/post of someone who said the comments about somers backpack, I get dumped. Do you remember this?

Are you referring to the comment under a news story that says her backpack was found - was the street name Orion??? I think it started with an "O" - do you mean THAT comment???

I will try to find it for you...I do know where it is!

ETA: the steet name does not start with an "O" it starts with a "B" and it's the street right behind 1080 Gano as per the comment that we have now located! good job!

It's here sad:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4552511#post4552511"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4552511#post4552511[/ame]

Tho I haven't located the actual "comments"...if/when I have any luck I will post at least a clue lol.

Never fear, I'm made it back from the pit and am still here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$