Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it okay to discuss an article that we can't view anymore and should we do it in the new TN thread or perhaps have a thread just for the new topic? I didn't know because the only article left up regarding the grandmothers statements is from the sky website.

Thank you Kimster for being so helpful!

Kimster can you copy all the post since we started talking about this?

Kimster can you copy all the post since we started talking about this?

Yes. I did open the new thread, but I just discovered a flooding issue in my garage. We are having some really CRAPPY weather my way! I'm going to go deal with that and then come back and see where you guys are. Until then, I'll leave this thread open.

Thank you TJ, from Sky:

Family of Haleigh Cummings Wants FBI Involved

Haleigh's grandmothers Teresa Neves and Marie Griffis told First Coast News 10-months is too long to go without answers about Haleigh's disappearance.

Haleigh's paternal grandmother, Neves, said she wants Gov. Charlie Crist to involve the FBI.

Griffis, Haleigh's maternal grandmother, said a federal probe is needed because Haleigh was abducted from a jurisdiction that is extremely corrupt.

Both grandmothers have vowed not to stop fighting until Haleigh is found.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5878869.php

It's nice to see the grandmothers working together.

I also saw a difference in the wording of the FBI. The word was "Reportedlly". In the examples given ( I have never looked at the wording before) it appears they used that word for Trenton also. In his case, as with Haleigh, the FBI are using the word, "reportedly" in place of "supposedly".....IMO

And why did she give her address as Rita Lane?

And why did she lead us to believe that Misty was Little Miss Wonderful?

And why did she mislead so many people about so much carp re: Ron, Misty, Crystal, et al?

Please, just stop and think about why she has said and done the things she has said and done.

jmo - Her actions and reactions are what have never gelled in this case in my mind.

I agree LFlorida. Her words of adoration and praise for a teenager who was shacking up with her son at a time when that very teenager was supposedly the last person to be with Haleigh was very strange and really piqued my suspicion. And then when Ron proposed and married Misty with Teresa Neves joy and blessing,,,,,,,,after Misty had reportedly been thrown out by Ron for faking a pregnancy test and Misty reportedly partying with another man, needless to say, I was astonished. These actions alone have kept Ron, his mother and Misty on my list.

I think the story that is going to come from this story will be the interesting one. LOL

I would be willing to bet that Marie and TN were not standing side by side when this statement was given. TN may have had a tape and TH may have called Marie and asked, "Hey marie wouldn't you like the FBI involved?" Marie may have made a surly remark about other things missing (not people) in that area....Like guns, animals, vehicles drugs, etc. I don't think she was referring to people though that SO is still missing (she could have met him too); but I don't think she was standing with TN for the statement.

I now wonder if that remark Cobra made in July about the recording has merit.

Following up on LF's question about TN. Does anyone have any confirmaiton about TN working in Alachua Sheriff's Dept. I have no listing of her living in Gainsville. If she lived in Pomona Park (as she claims), that would have been a 60 + mile drive one way each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther