FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gano Street address and the Harbor Road address are 14 miles apart. Not going to be easy to narrow down the dumpster, will it?

Sadnpod, you had better gas up that vehicle!

Thanks for the hug Chee!

I see that you're logged off right now - but wanted to let you know that you're a sweetie!!!

I found a link of possible interest - the Clay County Sheriff's Office has a link called "Speak Out". You can report someone for drugs, etc... there is also a link to write them about anything else (including how they're doing)... who wants to send an email asking about all of the inconsistencies in the case?
http://www.claysheriff.com/ContactForm.asp?email=6

I think you are joking, but just in case ...

I wouldn't recommend anyone do this. Because some may be intentional by LE but more are errors by reporters not taking the time to get the facts straight. But I think they have better things to do than address requests like this. JMO

The Gano Street address and the Harbor Road address are 14 miles apart. Not going to be easy to narrow down the dumpster, will it?

Sadnpod, you had better gas up that vehicle!

I was just searching for his arrest address - thank goodness i checked back to see that you already have it (i should have known that was already gotten haha).. so 14 miles, eh? well, then this information was about as helpful as a "psst" to a deaf man.. darn it..
well poo. sorry.

I took it literally when it was said that Somer was covered with construction materials and broken glass. Workers don't bag their materials into garbage bags, so Somer must have been put into the final dumpster amongst this type of debris. Whoever put her there must have not looked out of place and had his own debris. Broken glass could be traced back to window replacements or a dumpster even behind a home building products store that sells and cuts window panes for people to replace. Somer could have even been placed into some sort of box that materials came in.

I don't think this is a fact yet. I understood this was a rumor and not something released as a fact by LE nor the media.

OMG You are my hero!! it worked and i found it - holy tamole...[/B]...."

Glad that worked for you. By default, Safari removes history items after one month. If you go to your general preferences, you can change that to a week, or a year, or never (do it manually)...

Noway - I'm with you regarding "jabberjaws" on that San Diego news site - LE hasn't released any info about any particular dumpster at all and, as far as I'm concerned, anyone who claims to have that info is spinning it out of their collection of yarn to gain attention.

I was just searching for his arrest address - thank goodness i checked back to see that you already have it (i should have known that was already gotten haha).. so 14 miles, eh? well, then this information was about as helpful as a "psst" to a deaf man.. darn it..
well poo. sorry.

I'm not sure those were the two addresses she meant ... is that what you thought she did too?

Well, this is kind of creepy.

I went to Google satellite to look for dumpsters. I started at 1080 Gano. I dragged the little Google guy to the west a few blocks because I'd already checked the first few blocks earlier.

Anyway... sometimes the little Google guy doesn't land on the street you want him to. Look at what he landed on...

eta: oh my... that CS guy (RSO) lives on that street.

eta: again... CS is the guy who lives near Clark Park. There was an interview where a woman said she was asked by LE in Clark Park if she had seen Somer.

I feel like I'm flailing around. Deleted the picture...

Noway - I'm with you regarding "jabberjaws" on that San Diego news site - LE hasn't released any info about any particular dumpster at all and, as far as I'm concerned, anyone who claims to have that info is spinning it out of their collection of yarn to gain attention.

I figured if LE were going to leak a rumor and see what reaction they get, they would pick somewhere more mainstream than obscure. And that wasn't easy to find. JMO

well poo. sorry.

ok THAT is a new one for me...rotflmao!

the comment (you located!! good job!!!) is interesting and there WAS A TIME when i would have bet money that WLK was the perp however, after sleuthing him up down, all 'round and back again >>> these days i wouldn't bet a penny on him.

however, i too am a registered changaholic (like wawa-chee-wawa) - I just don't advertise it...................................much.

Paris, can you delete the picture? Innocent people and all that ... a bald man and a blond woman.

We are obviously not on the same page with the whole dumpster thing here. There is a lot of confusion.
1) If it was a construction dumpster, those are rented and called for a removal/replacement and hauled away by a truck.
2) If it was a commercial dumpster then it is emptied on a route into a garbage truck on Tuesdays.
3) If it was a residential container ( unlikely ) then it was scheduled for pick up on Wednesdays.

People keep mentioning what was found around her body. If she was as many think, just emptied into a truck on a route along with the contents of many other dumpsters. Then in turn transferred into another larger truck along with the contents of many other garbage trucks, what does it matter WHAT was found around her at the dump?

Only if that dumpster was pinpointed before it was emptied does it matter what contents were surrounding her! Otherwise, if even true she was found with broken glass or construction materials, there would be liklihood it could have come from anywhere.

Again, most construction sites use a dumpster like the one at Gano. Most regular dumpsters don't allow yard debris or construction materials emptied into them.

HEY - Are we allowed to nominate people for mod positions?

As far as we know, any comments regarding "soot" and "construction debris/materials" are rumors.

LE has never officially released any info regarding either soot or construction debris/materials.

There have been several other rumors regarding COD/condition of victim's body, etc., that I won't repeat here, because until and unless I hear LE give that info - I'm considering it hearsay and unsubstantiated.

It could ultimately turn out that those rumors are true, but at this time they are rumors.

No offense to anyone who may have posted anything about them.

It gets confusing at times, and I myself have been confused right along with everyone else.

We are obviously not on the same page with the whole dumpster thing here. There is a lot of confusion.
1) If it was a construction dumpster, those are rented and called for a removal/replacement and hauled away by a truck.
2) If it was a commercial dumpster then it is emptied on a route into a garbage truck on Tuesdays.
3) If it was a residential container ( unlikely ) then it was scheduled for pick up on Wednesdays.

People keep mentioning what was found around her body. If she was as many think, just emptied into a truck on a route along with the contents of many other dumpsters. Then in turn transferred into another larger truck along with the contents of many other garbage trucks, what does it matter WHAT was found around her at the dump?

Only if that dumpster was pinpointed before it was emptied does it matter what contents were surrounding her! Otherwise, if even true she was found with broken glass or construction materials, there would be liklihood it could have come from anywhere.

Again, most construction sites use a dumpster like the one at Gano. Most regular dumpsters don't allow yard debris or construction materials emptied into them.

WOULD the one dumpster at OPAA be considered #2?

(cam iirc you photo'd the ONE dumpster you found at OPAA no?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member