AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's getting late because I'm starting to believe that TPS doesn't have as much involvement here as we think.

She obviously knew that EJ was on the run from LM. Probably helped her plan it. She would have applauded that because of her own experience with her ex. She did not really try to get her to return. She probably told her to get in contact with this Janet person to find out her options after she had taken one last shot at getting LM to give up his parental rights to Gabriel.

Whatever happened after that was probably set up by Janet Morris. Maybe that's the "underground" help. She's the one who needs the lie detector test IMO.

So maybe TPS doesn't really know the details of what transpired. She'll probably pass the important stuff on the lie detector. JS is probably completely in the dark so he'll pass with flying colours.

MOO

But why would EJ keep quiet?

I'm getting nervious along with you BeanE. The only thing that keeps me going is that trip to the park...that's not really a park but an event place. It makes no sense other than a good secluded place to meet with someone.

BBM - I always thought it was strange of Tammi to say EJ was getting underground help like diapers, formula and legal stuff.

I'm getting nervous too. But I think if black market adoption is the reason Gabriel's vanished, at least he's alive, hopefully. If TPS and Janet are just a side-story and bio-mom ran away on her own, then I'm scared.

~snip~ Tammi Smith also explained a post on her Facebook page, where she asked people to pray for Elizabeth because the mother had found 'undercover' help in Texas to change her's and Gabriel's identities. Smith took Elizabeth's comments to mean that she had found a women's shelter that provided "extra" and illegal services. ~end snip~

http://www.kpho.com/news/22190418/detail.html

TPS's statements here don't match anything she said on NG tonight. I thought this message was all about letting Logan know the Smiths were no longer interested in adopting Gabriel????

Another thought: Do we know if LE have confiscated EJ's computer and gone through it?

Has anyone looked for Women's Shelters in San Antonio or Victoria?

Salem

~snip~ Tammi Smith also explained a post on her Facebook page, where she asked people to pray for Elizabeth because the mother had found 'undercover' help in Texas to change her's and Gabriel's identities. Smith took Elizabeth's comments to mean that she had found a women's shelter that provided "extra" and illegal services. ~end snip~

TPS's statements here don't match anything she said on NG tonight. I thought this message was all about letting Logan know the Smiths were no longer interested in adopting Gabriel????

Another thought: Do we know if LE have confiscated EJ's computer and gone through it?

Salem

Good catch on another contradiction! I can't answer you other questions or provide any info. Did LE ever say for sure she had the computer when they found her?

I could be wrong on this because I've watched so many videos lately, but I seem to recall that she threw him out of their apartment and then went to go live with her grandfather in his mobile home. But I reserve the right to be wrong on this.
Thanks for the reply. First look at this case just kinda told me that he broke up with her and she is using this child to hurt/punish him.
I pray this angel eyed baby is still alive and will not disappear forever like so many other babies that are born to this generation of kids having kids that think they are disposable

Salem

I just did a google and came up with quite a few women shelters however I have a feeling that EJ did not use one that was doing things on the up and up. And unfortunately I have no clue how to find the underground ones that will perform illegal services.

Is LM named as the father on the BC? And if so did he sign it? And also another question....from that court file where the mother was a minor and her name was protected, since EJ is over the age of 18 there would be no way of hiding her name? And also if they ran the ad in the paper in lets say Tenn then really LM would most likely never see it, so would his rights then be severed?

This case just keeps getting worse as time passes.

Since I have seen pics of LM in what looks like the hospital with Gabe's who looks like a newborn on his sister's FB, I have to assume that he is named as the father on the BC -the many pics also show that he has been a very involved father throughout the 8 months -and he has a HUGE family of involvement -- I don't think there were any ads run in EJ's case -- I am actually confused by that question, and the question of hiding EJ's name lol

I should have added this before - sorry to quote myself!

It looks like Tammi and Jack may have known the FBI was working on this case in Nashville for a while, but this article talks about them contacting the current owner of the business Tammi had in Nashville. I bet they didn't know when they gave their last interview that the adoption woman's house would be searched. Just a guess, now they know or maybe that is some lead they got out of Tammi today. The FBI and LE seem to be doing a great job on this case.

Salem

http://www.divorcesource.com/shelters/texas.shtml

this site lists a womens shelter in Victoria

Salem

That news article is just more bad journalism in my opinion. Here is what TPS's post really said (ty Momtective): [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4651309&postcount=673"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, #2[/ame]

I do agree TPS has made many inconsistent statements, but so has the media. And most have called a BS alert regarding Tammi's statement on NG saying the post was for Logan.

Don't know anything about EJ having a computer.

Since I have seen pics of LM in what looks like the hospital with Gabe's who looks like a newborn on his sister's FB, I have to assume that he is named as the father on the BC -the many pics also show that he has been a very involved father throughout the 8 months -and he has a HUGE family of involvement -- I don't think there were any ads run in EJ's case -- I am actually confused by that question, and the question of hiding EJ's name lol

Oops!! I guess my thoughts were flowing faster then I can type!! ;-) I was referring to that court case that was posted on how a fathers rights can be severed.....the mother was a minor so her name was being withheld, so when they ran the ad in the paper the father really had no way of knowing that it was his child being placed for adoption. So I was wondering how that would work if that is indeed what EJ was trying to do. Since 1. EJ is not a minor and 2. it looks like LM is on the birth cert.

Hope that makes more sense!! However if it is still not really connecting, I blame it on my migraine medicine!!

Salem

I don't have a link but I heard a report that EJ was very computer savy and that she covered her tracks well where that was concerned.

"The Adoption Place, Inc" might be connected to:

Informed Adoption Advocates - Home
IAA - the web home for Informed Adoption Advocates. ... The message boards are a great place to get ask questions and meet other people who have connections ...
www.informedadoptions.com/

Not sure if they are the same, but I get this

Adoption Place, Inc.
505 Oak Forest Circle Antioch, TN 37013
(615) 365-7020
[B]http://www.i-a-a.org[/B].
Interadopt@comcast.net

That website is defunct or there is a spam page there, haven't checked archives.org

Adding... ok, now I am going nuts cause I alsop get this:

International Adoption Alliance (IAA)
PMB 154
2441 Q Old Fort Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
E-mail: interadopt@home.com
http://www.i-a-a.org/

It's a little weird because when I searched yesterday for JDS, his name showed up in both Antioch and Murfreesboro TN among a few other TN towns and Arizona towns
(It showed 8 names under his JDS name to include a JTammyS and no names under relatives)

http://tn.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.\TN\2007\20071205_0001730.TN.htm/qx

Tennessee Court of Appeals: No "diligent inquiry" then all proceedings to terminate rights of unknown parent are void

The Court of Appeals of Tennessee, at Nashville, reversed and remanded the trial court’s order terminating the Appellant/Unknown Father’s parental rights through service by publication. The appeals court held that the trial court erred in granting a protective order that prohibited the Appellant’s attorney from gathering pertinent information to determine his whereabouts and/or identity. The appeals court also held that Appellee/The Adoption Place, Inc. did not make a “diligent inquiry” of the birth mother to ascertain the identity of appellant before serving appellant by publication. Thus the court determined since the requirements of service were not met, all proceedings held were void.

The attorney for the unknown father filed a set of interrogatories and a request for documents from The Adoption Place. Generally speaking, the information sought concerned information about the birth father or that could lead to the identification of the birth father, the name of the birth mother and information about any communications and agreements The Adoption Place had with the birth mother. Similar requests were sent to the Attorney Ad Litem for the birth mother, who promptly sought a protective order. The Court held a hearing on March 8, 2007 and examined documents in camera from the surrender proceeding. In an order filed March 29, 2007, the Court found that the birth mother had testified under oath that she did not know the identity of the father. The Court granted the requested protective order and an oral motion by The Adoption Place for a protective order.

The Court held the final hearing on the petition on April 7, 2007. The sole witness was Janet Morris. Through Ms. Morris, evidence was introduced that a request had been sent to the Putative Father Registry and that no putative father of this child had registered.

The attorney for the father challenged the service by publication on due process grounds....

The unknown father, through his appointed attorney, appeals from the trial court's decision. He challenges the service by publication because the notice published in the newspaper did not contain the birth mother's name and because it was published in Madison County without any evidence presented to the Court that Madison County was the place of conception.

Yes

Adoption Place, Inc.
505 Oak Forest Circle Antioch, TN 37013
(615) 365-7020
http://www.i-a-a.org.
Interadopt@comcast.net

Interesting info you found! Maybe they were losing cases. I figured they were connected to a religious organization, do you know more about that?

Wasn't this right after the court case we have linked ?

Name: THE ADOPTION PLACE INC
Old Name:

Business Type:
Status: Inactive - Dissolved (Administrative) Initial Filing: 12/17/1998
Formed in: Davidson County Delayed Effective Date:
Fiscal Year Close: December AR Due Date: 04/01/2007
Term of Duration: Perpetual Inactive Date: 08/27/2007

Principal Office: 505 OAK FOREST CIR
ANTIOCH, TN 37013 USA

Annual Report
Mailing Address: 2479 MURFREESBORO RD
NASHVILLE, TN 372170000 USA

AR Exempt: No
Public Benefit Corporation: Yes Religious Corporation: Yes

http://tnbear.tn.gov/ECommerce/Common/FilingDetail.aspx?FilingNum=000362536

I am not buying any part of Tammi's explanation of that note on her FB page; it just does not make sense, not on NG tonight and not in that recent local article tonight --

She knows the difference between getting "underground help" and a women's shelter
Since when do women's shelters engage in illegal activities?
Anyway, her FB note said "legal" not illegal
And as Mark Klaas astutely pointed out, why would she post that on the 23rd?
Why state she was doing it for LM? It was not in any way geared toward LM, if she is praying for safe travels to underground help to get away from him? Huh?
There is not much possiblity in LM reading her FB page and why put that note as a comment under a comment on one of the pics she posted?
Why delete the comment if it was innocent?

Yes, JS does ramble, but at least he can form a coherent lie

Oh! btw, do we know how NG got a copy of the deleted comment from TS' FB page? There was no mention -- did MomT or someone from WS send it to NG?

I have this weird feeling that TS may be reading internet forums, too

Encuentran el carro de una madre que dice haber matado a su hijo:

They find the car of a mother who says she killed her son

Thank you - it is also a very long article if you care to read it over and see if there is anything new. I am glad to see the story is being presented in Spanish because some may not know about this case.

I think the Smiths had certain plans involving adoption and such with some sort of underground help, but I think EJ deviated from the plan. I think things were going just as the Smiths planned, until the 26th. After that, I don't think they had any idea what was going on with Gabriel and EJ. I hope I'm wrong.
Here are the quotes from the NG show when the Smiths directly address any contact they had with EJ while she was on the run, inconsistencies and all. Also, note that for most people, the day Gabriel went missing was Dec 18, but when TS mentions the day EJ went missing, she is referring to Dec. 27th because she knew good and well where she was up until then.
NG Jan 6
GRACE: Is it true, Ms. Smith, that you learned she checked in and paid for the hotel room a week ahead of time?

TAMMI SMITH: Yes. She told me that she was paid up until Sunday. And we had her basically ready to come back. Sunday morning, she was going to come back. We had offered to help her with an attorney so that she could keep the custody and the custody would not go to the father.

NG Jan 7 GRACE: How often did the mom -- mommy, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson contact you while she was between Tempe, San Antonio, and Miami Beach?

. . . J. SMITH: She didn`t contact us any between here and there. We only found out when we did the MySpace thing and found her account and then we.

T. SMITH: And then she texted us that message.

J. SMITH: We text her and all that.

NG Jan 8 CASAREZ: And what day was the cell phone significance from Victoria, Texas? What day was that?

TAMMI SMITH: Sunday the 27th. And that was the day that she would not communicate with me by verbal. She only communicated by texting and telling me that she was out of range because she was driving
. . .
CASAREZ: ... and it is from December 23rd, 2009. And it says in part, quote, "Please keep praying for Gabriel and his Mommy`s safety on the road. She found an underground help in Texas that has given her formula, diapers, et cetera, and all the legal formalities. Keep praying for his safety."

. . .TAMMI SMITH: OK. What I meant by that is -- [babbles for awhile] . . .

So I wanted to make sure he knew that we are not interested in his son anymore. And secondly, before Elizabeth went missing, she let us know that she was going to a domestic violence shelter that was going to take care of her, the baby, and everything that they needed. And so I wanted to make sure that he knew that we`re out of it. We don`t want any part of her or the baby or you. And that was my way because the last time me and Logan spoke, he hung up on me, and I couldn`t tell him that. So that was me publicly letting him know. And I think anybody would want to pray for them, too, on the road.

. . .
TAMMI SMITH: She told me, I believe it was the day before that Sunday [that would be on the 26th] that she had found a domestic violence -- she didn`t tell me a name. She just said that that was her plan to go there and they would take care of everything because that was our last plea to come back. I had a friend in Nashville that works with attorneys call her and plea to her to come back here to Arizona to court on Monday. I had my attorney call her and plea to her to come back here and go to court on that Monday, so -- yes.

CASAREZ: So you say that she said to you the Saturday before the Sunday -- so you`re saying -- the Sunday of the 27th, she left...
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.htm

Are you the poster who said they spoke Spanish? Or for anyone who can translate - may be nothing new, but who knows

http://noticias.terra.com/articulos...de_una_madre_que_dice_haber_matado_a_su_hijo/

Encuentran el carro de una madre que dice haber matado a su hijo

And, there is a video

Here's the link to the Google translation of that page. It's a bit spotty, but still understandable in English:

http://translate.google.com/transla..._que_dice_haber_matado_a_su_hijo/&sl=es&tl=en

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jlop