AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I wouldn't take anything ts says as real information. She a media attention exploiter IMO. If she don't like the comment she can jus delete off her fb like the other ones. Ts won't shut down her fb. she wants to be out there. Why else would she spend so much time vindicating herself in the eyes of total strangers???

I agree, but posting immature things and then coming here to brag about it is just not cool. In fact in my opinion its lame. Its seeking lynch mob mentality, People to pat her on the back for harassment.

ummmmm Tammi, hun... you said on NG that Eliz sent you a large portion of that 'ever worried' email on Dec 22/23, remember? It's right in the NG transcript along with a copy of the portion of that email you gave NG.

tsk tsk

I'm still not clear on whether screenshots are ok to post or not, but for those of you who aren't "friends" of TPS here is EJ's e-mail paraphrased:

She says she will never come forward and that she knows that sending the text saying she had killed the baby was wrong but she wanted him to hurt LM. Then she says that she and gabriel are fine, and that she job under a fake name and her boss is helping her get new id's. She says she can't tell Tammi where she is but that she is very smart and competant and can take care of herself. Finally, she says she probably won't e-mail again because it can be traced and she doesn't want to be found. Oh, and thank you and TPS and JS are fabulous people.

There that is again... the 4.0 very smart angle... so smart no one can find Gabriel.

Lawdy... I think this is the script left by Zanni.

Your comment does not make sense. The question was why was she still emailing EJ after she was arrested.. I answered that maybe TS did not yet know when she sent that email that EJ had been caught. What does it have to do with when a warrant was issued?

It makes perfect sense, thank you very much. Tammi was tracking what was going on with her and was in contact with LE. Tammi knew she could be arrested if she missed that court date, which is exactly what happened because she was then no longer a custodial parent.

ummmmm Tammi, hun... you said on NG that Eliz sent you a large portion of that 'ever worried' email on Dec 22/23, remember? It's right in the NG transcript along with a copy of the portion of that email you gave NG.

tsk tsk

What email? I am not familiar with what you are referring to and I am not doubting you. I just dont remember it.

Ok I wouldn't take anything ts says as real information. She a media attention exploiter IMO. If she don't like the comment she can jus delete off her fb like the other ones. Ts won't shut down her fb. she wants to be out there. Why else would she spend so much time vindicating herself in the eyes of total strangers???

I bet her lawyer told her to do this - seriously.

Curious Question! Where is Logan??? Haven't seen or heard anything on him in over a week??

Curious Question! Where is Logan??? Haven't seen or heard anything on him in over a week??

he was on facebook last night posting about the warrant. he also had a friend come post here last night

It makes perfect sense, thank you very much. Tammi was tracking what was going on with her and was in contact with LE. Tammi knew she could be arrested if she missed that court date, which is exactly what happened because she was then no longer a custodial parent.

No it doesnt make sense to me, sorry. Are you suggesting that Tammie had an obligation to tell her there was a warrant for her arrest? If that is the case that is the last thing that would have made her turn herself in.

TPS has now deleted everything on her wall posted prior to today.

I agree, but posting immature things and then coming here to brag about it is just not cool. In fact in my opinion its lame. Its seeking lynch mob mentality, People to pat her on the back for harassment.

lol. no
calm yourself. I was re-posting a comment on her wall that a poster made here. I am not going to bicker with you over it. You already made your opinion of it known.

he was on facebook last night posting about the warrant. he also had a friend come post here last night

Oh I see. Haven't seen him on Nancy Grace or news or nothing. I was just curious.

Do we know that this Layla is a real person?

Does anyone wonder why Tammi is not posting these herself? Think about it, it means she isn't as responsible and only 'gave permission", she may even claim later it was a misunderstanding and she wasn't around to correct it. Of ourse, I'm only hypothesizing here and may be incorrect. :)

Probably doing exactly what LE and the SA told him to do (and probably his attorney) staying out of the way AND the eye of the unforgiving media. Even the innocent tend to get tampled in such a high profile case.

I've wondered that myself. He's probably just being smart and staying the heck out of this crazy circus. If it was my son missing, I would have NO strength left to deal with all this crazyness, I would be so beyond depressed and worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaneSays1989!