AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your'e right...not every pic. Going from memory. It normally wouldn't bother me but in the circumstances, with the tylenol just seems to be a picture that someone wants him to just be quiet and passive and not a bother.

Maybe his little gums just hurt and he wanted something to chew on. When mine were teething a "nummy" (frozen teething ring) were just what they needed.

Melissa

Only thing about EXIF on regular cameras (vs cellphones) if the camera has not been properly set with time and date, that can throw things off. I had a camera with a bad internal battery and it kept on shooting everything as of January 1, 2000 with a time of 00:00:01. I have one camera that I accidently set the time wrong one time and it shoots 12 hours off.

you are 100% correct.

Maybe not San Antonio but she knew Texas

In a Facebook message posted by Tammi on December 23, she said, "Please keep praying for Gabriel and his Mommy's safety on the road! She has found underground help in TX that has given her formula/diapers, etc. and all the legal formalities... Keep praying for his safety.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...mera-show-missing/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

And it is this FB post that many a media outlet published, that has made me ask one question over and over again --why did Tammi not alert Logan or authorities on the 23rd that EJ was in Texas?

And how can she state now (On NG last night) that
"before we knew she could change her -- whether or not she could change jurisdictions. She was telling us that she was going to run. She was go into hiding, change her Social Security number."

And so we panicked at that point, -[snipped some of her ramble to try to get a timeline]

Well, by the next day, after doing research throughout the next day, we realized, Oh, she cannot change jurisdictions. It`s illegal. So immediately, we started, you know, telling her, You need to come back, you can`t change jurisdictions."​

I don't think that anyone was called on the 23rd, since technically at that point, Gabe wasn't missing. He did not become a missing child until the court date was missed, as far as I know.

For BeanE, my quote button is broken. :) Again.
Not that it was a good, right, moral decision.

My bigger question, if they knew that they were in San Antonio as of the 23rd, why did they need Logan to help them find them in San Antonio, some days later?

Nothing makes sense.

Possible. She says that she lost all contact with her 2 p.m. that day and that was the day she said she killed Gabe and apparently that was the day she would only text, not call.
I can't tell, TS isn't exactly a stickler for clarity, lol.

stickler for clarity makes me laugh

she is a :liar:

And it is this FB post that many a media outlet published, that has made me ask one question over and over again --why did Tammi not alert Logan or authorities on the 23rd that EJ was in Texas?

"before we knew she could change her -- whether or not she could change jurisdictions. She was telling us that she was going to run. She was go into hiding, change her Social Security number."

And so we panicked at that point, -[snipped some of her ramble to try to get a timeline]

Well, by the next day, after doing research throughout the next day, we realized, Oh, she cannot change jurisdictions. It`s illegal. So immediately, we started, you know, telling her, You need to come back, you can`t change jurisdictions."
I think she didn't alert Logan because she thought Elizabeth to be running away from Logan.

I think when she found out about the jurisdictional issues and told Elizabeth to come back home now.... she continued to not tell Logan because she didn't want Elizabeth to get into trouble/give Logan any reason to take Elizabeth back to court, etc.

Crazy Tammi thought, to the detriment of baby Gabriel, that she was helping this girl. Tammi should be held responsible in some way, shape or form for this.

Someone finally posted to FB, asking TPS if she would put her info into a timeline for easier understanding. I doubt the post will last or the request be honored...but I did find it postworthy.

Card 1 of 1​

[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]
[/FONT]Location 933 A MCCLURKAN AV NASHVILLE Parcel ID 072 13 0 020.00[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]
Current Property Mailing Address[/FONT]​
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Owner[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] SMITH, JACK [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]City[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] GLENDALE[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]State[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] AZ[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Address[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] 6319 W HONEYSUCKLE DR[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Zip[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] 85310[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Tax District[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] USD [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]​
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]
Current Property Sales Information [/FONT]​
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Sale Date[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] 1/5/2007[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Legal Reference[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] 20070110-0004109[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Sale Price[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] 0[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Zone[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] 6 [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]​
[/FONT]
Current Property Appraisal
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Fiscal Year[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] 2009[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Building Value[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] 87,100[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Land Area[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] 0.17 A [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Land Value[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] 20,000[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Total Value[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] 107,100[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]​
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica][/FONT]
Narrative Description[/FONT]​
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]This property contains 0.17 A of land mainly classified as RES with a(n) SINGLE FAM style building, built about 1929 , having FRAME exterior and ASPHALT roof cover, with 1 unit(s), 8 total room(s), 3 total bedroom(s), 2 total bath(s), 0 total half bath(s), 0 total 3/4 bath(s). [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]​
Legal Description[/FONT]​
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]LOT 81 REVISION PT OF TREVECCA [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
View Metro Map
By clicking this link you will be leaving the Property Assessor's WebPro site. You will be directed to the Metro Planning Commission's Map Site. For help on using their site, see How do I use these maps? Any problems, suggestions, comments, or questions on the map site should be directed to internetmaps@nashville.gov or 615-862-7190.
[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]​
[/FONT]​

Click Property Images to Enlarge[/FONT]​
483001.jpg
483001.jpg
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]​
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]To view an Adobe PDF file listing the abbreviations used in our sketches, click HERE.​
[/FONT]

Has any "friend" asked Tammi what she thinks about the pics of Gabriel? Maybe she knows what he's sucking/teething on....or being given medicine in?

Since everyone on WS has expressed an outrage and disgust at this predetory behavior. It seemed like a good thing before, now popular opinion has told her it is not.... cocktail personality?

Thanks, Redfish. I have posted a comment several times about TS, and I think I may have actually used the word "predatory". Even when info was limited, I found TS' behavior when approaching EJ to be quite forward, assuming, etc. But, as more info came out, IMHO the more correct word to describe her behavior is "predatory". I have several friends who only have adopted children. Both had to wait patiently before babies became available to them through legal adoption agencies. Neither of them ever approached a young girl who seemed to be having a hard time with her baby to ask that girl what she was going to do with her baby.

one good thing is that sooner or later Tammi will be proven right or wrong thru her computer activities.

I see Tammi as a narciscistic, self-absorbed woman. One who gets what she wants most of the time. She rationalizes her behavior as "helping" to those she feels "need help". She explains away all of her bad behavior (including illegal behavior) as 'okay' because it is, in her mind, going to what she believes to be the greater good. She has gotten in WAY over her head with Elizabeth, Logan and Gabe. I think she GREATLY underestimated Logan. She did not figure him to be the stand up Daddy that he is proving to be. She banked her money on Elizabeth blindly because of her own selfish desires to have baby Gabe. I tend to think she is now backpedaling furiously to redeem herself and still look "right" to anyone watching this case.

I also **duck** because it is not popular opinion... but I am not yet convinced that Tammi had anything to do with Gabe ultimately vanishing.

I tend to think that when Elizabeth figured out the gig was up with the Smiths... that Logan would NOT sign the papers and wanted his child, that Elizabeth moved on to bigger and better plans. I think that is why she continues to talk to Tammi.... who has now turned into Elizabeth's convenient Patsy. The more focused LE is on Tammi they don't focus on what really happened to Gabe and where he might be. I bet Elizabeth is smirking in her jail cell just LOVING this~

((((moooo and just my two cents... no throwing rotten fruit at nurse, k ;-)

lol
Well, I don't throw fruit at anyone's opinion, rotten or otherwise; I respect yours, but after I saw the 'interview' TS did on the phone with EJ in FL jail --I cannot for one second feel that Tammi is EJ's 'patsy' -- TS is the one who inserted herself forcefully into the limelight and everything that comes out of her mouth since that first interview has the intention of clearing her name while at the same time dirtying other names --

The way she skirts the tough questions and in general obstructs any truth in this case IMO is indicative of hiding information, and slowly she is revealing bit by bit what she is hiding because of LE's 'focus'

LOL TS says herself that she had to beg LE to focus on her -- what was it 15 days?

Again, I respect your opinion, and the only reason I have mine is from painfully listening to this woman throw people under the bus and try to clear her name adding one changing story to the next, lie after lie for the last 2 weeks

Well, by the next day, after doing research throughout the next day, we realized, Oh, she cannot change jurisdictions. It`s illegal. So immediately, we started, you know, telling her, You need to come back, you can`t change jurisdictions."​

According to her, TS, they do not know what is legal or not and have to find it out from discussions with friends way after the fact.

Tammi: LE didn't ask me about Craig Cherry (re; ommission)
Tammi: Oh I didn't know EJ put his name down she must of remembered his name from us joking, EJ is a good listener. (re; after Craig Cherry's interview with LE)
Tammi: I was watching the baby and made copies really fast.
Tammi: Oh hmmmm that is my handwriting oh wow I didn't remember writing that. The court house was about to close so I had to write something down really fast. (re; last interview with LE)

Funny how this form has been an ongoing subject and LE talked about it two times before the third where she finally admitted it and she didn't remember?

My question is why is she even touching or filling out a legal form for someone else. Courthouse closing or not!!!!

Some of the TPS supporters have now taken to telling other FB posters to get out there and look for Gabe. That's a paraphrase the original would be banworthy.
Don't they realize that is basically impossible, since TPS and EJ won't talk, or won't tell a consistent story when they do.
I think TPS is still somehow mangaging to fool people.

I don't know yet how much she knows to fool them about, that's my problem.

huh but isn't hanging out in an airport supposedly how she met Elizabeth in the 1st place? And why would she associate hanging out in airports as "shopping" for babies/adoptive parents?

Melissa

Bingo! This is what I mean by her pathological lying. She can't remember if she told the story or if she told that someone else told the story. Same similiarities as the statement "that in a few years, the baby would not be recognizable". I don't believe that statement came from the pickup people as stated by Tammi. I believe that statement came from Tammi. It sounds like something she would think of and has said to EJ. And again, when she stated that EJ told her she was going to run forever and that she was going to change her SS#. I believe that was Tammi's idea and was part of the process of hiding Gabriel. She must have come off to EJ as her guardian angel that was going to handle everything.

What are the criterias for this case to be getting its own forum? I mean....10 threads is plenty long and there is plenty much to discuss and pick apart. Just wondering ?

Catching up..still reading...so this may have been addressed.

We just heard the other day we may be getting a Somer T sub forum. That has been a very active case and it's from Oct.

So, IMO it may be a while.

TPS has posted to facebook that she will not give any to the reward fund, all her money is tied up in her business.

~spit~

Prof, this is the FB quote to which I was referring but could not find. Two questions comes to my mind is what does TS know about the "underground" and how does she know?

Some of the TPS supporters have now taken to telling other FB posters to get out there and look for Gabe. That's a paraphrase the original would be banworthy.
Don't they realize that is basically impossible, since TPS and EJ won't talk, or won't tell a consistent story when they do.
I think TPS is still somehow mangaging to fool people.

I don't know yet how much she knows to fool them about, that's my problem.

I have been reading there too and that one supporter is kind of mean and immature IMO. And I don't understand her obsession with Tammi or her shortage of cookie dough post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CelionYerkash