AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
abc15.com says 2 seperate investigations are under way. A missing person investigation and a homicide investigation. Leads taking the investigation many places. They also showed pictures from TS's FB page. Gabriel's Dad and G-Dad still think Gabriel is still alive.

*these are my words as I heard the news. I will post the link as soon as it's up.

Tricia,
If I may answer that first callers question...LOL

You are qualified because you have a heart, the heart it takes to run a forum with so much sadness day in and day out..:blowkiss:
Anyone with less than a heart would ask that question..:loser:..and that is JMHO..

I am still debating how to feel about the Smiths..
I don't agree with anything they have done to this point, but something is nudging at me to keep thinking that EJ has used them just the way she intended since Logan broke up with her in December.. Either they made her story (which I think is a complete lie) more believable without knowing her true plans, or they orchestrated everything and are desperately trying to cover their rears...

I think the latter of your last statement. They orchestrated, if not everything, much of it.

TFPS now stating on FB she needs her privacy

make of that what you will

I almost laughed out loud when I read it but that's just me

Tricia,
If I may answer that first callers question...LOL

You are qualified because you have a heart, the heart it takes to run a forum with so much sadness day in and day out..:blowkiss:
Anyone with less than a heart would ask that question..:loser:..and that is JMHO.. .
Aww thank you my dear. I will say this loud and clear until the day I die, It is because of the great posters like you mydailyopinions that Websleuths is such a great place. You all make my job easy.

Off topic here ( and I will time myself out don't worry.heh) but this is the risk of live radio. You run the risk of someone with no life who can't get over the fact that they were banned from a discussion forum on the Internet calling you to try and bother you. They twitter about Websleuths and me, (always in private of course) and do things like what happened tonight.

I wanted to say, "Get over it and leave us alone. We are doing fine and actually much better without you" but I didn't. The show wasn't about them or me. It was about Susan and Gabriel.

:waitasec:

what could that be?

I was just about to go to bed but now I have to stay up!

Sadly, a homicide investigation work at the same time as the missing person investigation.

Oh, I have a bad feeling.

She says she is happy they searched her computer because they will see the following. I think this is her way of covering for researching fake social security numbers, and letting her live in their house. Talking to people about underground stuff.

SMITH: Well, OK, in -- from the beginning, in talking to the police, they asked us, you know, did we ever try to help her. And I said, Well, the only way we ever tried to help her was, you know, before we knew she could change her -- whether or not she could change jurisdictions. She was telling us that she was going to run. She was go into hiding, change her Social Security number.

And so we panicked at that point, and we did not want that baby to vanish into thin air for the rest of his life. And so we were grabbing at straws, like the police are right now, trying to figure out how to keep that baby still surfaced, you know? And so we had thought of scenarios, and we talked to a couple of friends and people about the scenarios of -- you know, we have a house in Tennessee, and you know, things like that, that maybe she can go stay there. We can let her stay there. We could help her and all this, and while she`s changing jurisdictions.

Well, by the next day, after doing research throughout the next day, we realized, Oh, she cannot change jurisdictions. It`s illegal. So immediately, we started, you know, telling her, You need to come back, you can`t change jurisdictions.

And that`s when I called Janet Morris (ph) from Tennessee and said, Hey, she`s not coming back. I don`t know what to do. Can you please tell her what her legal rights are and get her back here? And that`s exactly what Janet did. And so the cool thing about that is our computer will corroborate that entire story.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/15/ng.01.html

Sadly, a homicide investigation work at the same time as the missing person investigation.

Forgive me for being confused..
In order to work a homicide investigation, wouldn't they need an ounce of evidence leading them to believe that he is dead?

You are such a woman of great integrity Trisha. That's why this place is the #1 public crime forum!

Tricia are you still around? If so , are we going to be able to get a forum on this??

In order to work a homicide investigation, wouldn't they need an ounce of evidence leading them to believe that he is dead?

I would think the text she sent to Logan stating she killed Gabe is why they are working a homicide case also.

I think they have been working both avenues from the begining.

Maybe they are just going by Eliz's text to LM. ??? I hope they don't have something else. I'm still holding out hope. I flip flop each day, but I still have hope Gabe could be alive.

She says she is happy they searched her computer because they will see the following. I think this is her way of covering for researching fake social security numbers, and letting her live in their house. Talking to people about underground stuff.

SMITH: Well, OK, in -- from the beginning, in talking to the police, they asked us, you know, did we ever try to help her. And I said, Well, the only way we ever tried to help her was, you know, before we knew she could change her -- whether or not she could change jurisdictions. She was telling us that she was going to run. She was go into hiding, change her Social Security number.

And so we panicked at that point, and we did not want that baby to vanish into thin air for the rest of his life. And so we were grabbing at straws, like the police are right now, trying to figure out how to keep that baby still surfaced, you know? And so we had thought of scenarios, and we talked to a couple of friends and people about the scenarios of -- you know, we have a house in Tennessee, and you know, things like that, that maybe she can go stay there. We can let her stay there. We could help her and all this, and while she`s changing jurisdictions.

Well, by the next day, after doing research throughout the next day, we realized, Oh, she cannot change jurisdictions. It`s illegal. So immediately, we started, you know, telling her, You need to come back, you can`t change jurisdictions.

And that`s when I called Janet Morris (ph) from Tennessee and said, Hey, she`s not coming back. I don`t know what to do. Can you please tell her what her legal rights are and get her back here? And that`s exactly what Janet did. And so the cool thing about that is our computer will corroborate that entire story.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/15/ng.01.html

Thank you!!!

IMO they have EJ's text to Logan that if true is pretty graphic as well as the police report from Logan alerting them.

I think they set that aside in the hope that Gabriel is alive and EJ had money, her story, etc.

Given no leads and no-one coming forward I think that it is inevitable to go back to the original incident report and follow that. It is grounds for real concern sourced from EJ herself and she is not denying texting it.

I would think the text she sent to Logan stating she killed is why they are working a homicide case also.

I am also wondering if they did find something in the car, something only testing would provide and not anything seen with the naked eye..

Yep!

I know we aren't suppose to call people names here; it's against TOS, but can we use emoticons to discribe what we think? I mean....are we allowed to use that emoticon that's making the symbol "L" across it's forehead (in reference to the caller who was questioning Trisha credentials)? :crazy:

Mydailyopinions said, "LOL I sure did, and if it gets me a TO, it was well worth defending....:woohoo:"

LOL. Ok I judge the use of the "loser" sign to be perfectly fine in this situation. In fact, I'll give you a whoohoo for doing it. :woohoo:

They have the picture of the medicine cup. It (and the information about the recalled meds) was forwarded to them last night.

I know. I'm not feeling very good right about now.

I would think the text she sent to Logan stating she killed Gabe is why they are working a homicide case also.

Agree.. I don't think this is really new... it could just mean they have split it into two separate investigations now. I think they have to follow b oth avenues because they don't know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Ed