AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently TS has a long history of forgery so I guess thats why it slipped her mind when she was asked about Cherry, and also why she doesn't understand why its such a big deal.

http://records.stbclerk.com/LandRecords/protected/SrchQuickName.aspx

Court records for St. Bernard Parish where Chalmette is located.

>>Previous data retracted per requests--although it IS public record.<<

FAILURE TO MAINTAIN CONTROL

Well... I think we know that one! Although this one is from 1994

8/21/2001

DIST PEAC
OFFENSIV LANG

SIMPLE BATTERY

10/12/1998
04 FORGERY

Uh ... these aren't back to back or anything ... looks like lots of charges over lots of years

Wow, that record is a biggie. Don't know how our sleuthers missed that one. I hope someone sends it to NG.

Okay...sorry to be such a nag...but are we really, really, really sure this IS the TPS in question...because if so...I'm just amazed that she has the audacity to lie like she does on national t.v.!

Maybe some of us could search and see if maybe TS placed ads or was on adoption furoms under one of her other thousand names besides just TPS.

I kinda have to laugh at the fact that one of her names is Tammie Fay, how well that suits her, LMAO

Okay...sorry to be such a nag...but are we really, really, really sure this IS the TPS in question...because if so...I'm just amazed that she has the audacity to lie like she does on national t.v.!

Wouldn't this have come out sooner if it is her? I mean, doesn't LE and the media search for criminal records soon as a POI is identified? If not in this case then I have to say.. wow, TPS has more gall than I ever thought she would. Holy.. moley...

This is just another opportunity for her to practice her habit of glossing over things and rationalizing the truth.

OH--today someone on here posted a video and in it TPS clearly says she has NO CRIMINAL RECORD AT ALL when she is asked.

Are we positive these are charges ? It says cancelled next to some. Not sure what that means?

Associated with that spelling of K, which is the same spelling as the K that posted to some news comments...I would lean toward this being the right one. I am sure LE already knows this, but was it forwarded, just in case?

And failure to maintain control is a traffic, failure to maintain control of an automobile, I know that much. Even this tired.

Apparently TS has a long history of forgery so I guess thats why it slipped her mind when she was asked about Cherry, and also why she doesn't understand why its such a big deal.

Uh, ya :innocent:

Cancelled may mean that the charge was dropped, maybe she lied her way out of it, or something.

TPS has really misrepresented herself hasn't she? She's really going to be wishing for some of that privacy she was asking for earlier after she gets wind that her record in LA has been uncovered.

Alright, I'm off. You guys are awesome.
Sorry for any confusion I may have caused, it was all on me this time.

I think the only really coherent thought I have any more is Where Is Gabriel?

And to avoid any further confusion, I just saw that failure to maintain a vehicle is a misdemeanor in LA. They are strict...
I have tried to go back and delete some posts, but the board is hiccuping and I don't know if it went through.

Are we positive these are charges ? It says cancelled next to some. Not sure what that means?

Wasn't that just on the real estate entries?

Interesting that the forgery charges are at about the time Jack says they met. In an interview he says they have been together 10 years and met 12 years ago (or something like that). I was trying to put that together with - Tammi said they met online? I might be confusing that with another case>

Wouldn't this have come out sooner if it is her? I mean, doesn't LE and the media search for criminal records soon as a POI is identified? If not in this case then I have to say.. wow, TPS has more gall than I ever thought she would. Holy.. moley...

I looked a few days ago for Nashville records and it came up clean there. I knew she used to live in Chalmette, LA (where her family still is) so decided to check if their court records were online, as most are.

Maybe it's already been in the media but I don't remember hearing about it. I'm sure LE probably already knew.

Wasn't that just on the real estate entries?

Interesting that the forgery charges are at about the time Jack says they met. In an interview he says they have been together 10 years and met 12 years ago (or something like that). I was trying to put that together with - Tammi said they met online? I might be confusing that with another case>

Yes, those cancelled ones are just real estate/financial issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven