FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
~~~snipped

Right now investigators aren't saying where Moore is but FOX 35 stopped by her house. A neighbor told a news crew off camera that she saw Moore's truck in the driveway earlier Friday and several times this week, but that a moving truck had been spotted in the early morning hours.

Moore lives in a Lakeland mansion formerly owned by Shakespeare. He signed it over to Moore last spring when thinking about moving out of town. Witnesses said Moore's driveway is typically filled fancy, cars, motorcycles, and boat but now it sits empty.

More at link:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/crime/012910-remains-are-missing-lotto-winner

"The Sheriff's Department said they are going to have all their evidence before they charge anyone." From Fox News

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/
Orlando has video of Stitzel getting his files. They then go into a story about the plane they brought down in Jacksonville. Keep going because they go back to Abraham after that story and talk about how she has moved all the stuff out of his house. I'm sure she knows she is not going to get to keep the house, but does she really think they will let her keep all the toys she bought with the money she scammed from him? I could not imagine the police not keeping an eye on her with all this going down. Perhaps she is out on Turkey Creek Road. That place has lots of room for all her toys.

5lb814.jpg

I hope she is running. It just makes her look more guilty than she already is. She makes stupid comments incriminating herself. The cops are on her believe it. She won't get far.

PLANT CITY, Fla. -- Winning $30 million in the Florida Lottery should have been the best thing that ever happened to Abraham Shakespeare. But with his newfound wealth came a string of bad choices and hangers-on who constantly hit him up for money. Nine months ago, he vanished. Friends and family hoped he was on a beach somewhere in the Caribbean. On Friday, detectives confirmed that a body buried under a concrete slab in a rural backyard was his.

The home Shakespeare was found behind belongs to the boyfriend of a woman who befriended him in 2007, the year after he won the lottery. Authorities believe he was murdered and the woman may know something about it, but they do not yet know how he died and have not arrested anyone.

Shakespeare's brother, Robert Brown, said Friday that Shakespeare often wished he had never bought the winning ticket.

"'I'd have been better off broke.' He said that to me all the time," Brown said.

(snipped)

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation/AP/story/1452552.html

BBM - how sad that what should have been so wonderful caused him such distress and ultimately his life:(

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/
Orlando has video of Stitzel getting his files. They then go into a story about the plane they brought down in Jacksonville. Keep going because they go back to Abraham after that story and talk about how she has moved all the stuff out of his house. I'm sure she knows she is not going to get to keep the house, but does she really think they will let her keep all the toys she bought with the money she scammed from him? I could not imagine the police not keeping an eye on her with all this going down. Perhaps she is out on Turkey Creek Road. That place has lots of room for all her toys.

The neighbor said the moving truck was there at night, but gone by daylight.

I hope Polk/Hillsborough/Florida LE is watching her.

The sad part is: a scammer tweekin scoped him out and made his life a living hell to benefit herself. It could have been good for him if it wasn't for her. She has a special place in hell. Look how many people she involved to make herself look good. She is a good conman.

"I'm not even going to bother posting anymore since you already convicted me. I hope you enjoy ruining my life on here.

In a real investigation they look at all sides of the story and take their time. The investigators are real good on this case. They are doing their job and the truth will come out. I'm not really worried about it except for the fact you can judge someone without knowing the whole story.

If you could link the people of interest that know Abraham and what places they own you could help find where he his staying. But you're really not interested in finding him because the newspaper only gave you one lead and that's me. I'm not saying your not great at investigating but they don't list half the people involved which is amazing to me. Your only working with what you got so I can't blame you either. So, Thank GOD for the Sheriff's Department and I will pray for all of you. "
From DMoores posting. BBM

Now there is a bit of truth in DeeDee's words. It's sort of like what I will refer to as DD talk. She is giving us a clue right there folks. Let the truth be known, she led us right to where Abraham was staying. The place that she and the lawyer and bf own, unfortunately he was not staying there alive. Reading this it just makes me sick.

Has this site ever had another case of a (suspected?) murderer posting here on their own case?

:behindbar

I also watched the Fox News. They also showed Howard Stitzel at the house on State Road 60. They said they let him go into the house to pick up some of his files. They said he is cooperating through his lawyer.
I guess he is not one of the ones they are currently interviewing.
He's lost the beard.
Maybe they are waiting for the cause of death before they arrest. I'm sure they want to have the best case they can possibly make against the culprits when they arrest.

they let him get some of his files?! dear god, why, why, why?

Has this site ever had another case of a (suspected?) murderer posting here on their own case?

:behindbar

Dallas, I'm very new here (just since this new info implicating DM as a POI broke) but my guess would be NO! Most people who are involved in a murder (which she CLEARLY was, given the facts, and where the body was, and the fact she paid for the concrete slab that was poured over the gravesite) wouldn't come NEAR a website that was digging up as much incriminating info as the excellent sleuthers on this site dug up on her.

She is clearly off her rocker!

Perhaps so he could dispose of incriminating evidence? Since he is the one who helped transfer the mortgages from Abraham to Dorice, I would assume there must be records of that.

they let him get some of his files?! dear god, why, why, why?

I would certainly think they would have looked at them before allowing him to take them????? Let's hope so anyway, since his office may contain evidence as well!!!

~~~snipped

Right now investigators aren't saying where Moore is but FOX 35 stopped by her house. A neighbor told a news crew off camera that she saw Moore's truck in the driveway earlier Friday and several times this week, but that a moving truck had been spotted in the early morning hours.

Moore lives in a Lakeland mansion formerly owned by Shakespeare. He signed it over to Moore last spring when thinking about moving out of town. Witnesses said Moore's driveway is typically filled fancy, cars, motorcycles, and boat but now it sits empty.

More at link:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/crime/012910-remains-are-missing-lotto-winner

um, I doubt it occurred that way foxorlando

Surely there were search warrants for inside both homes too. Surely? And they let Stitzel come get the stuff they had already been through? Right?

Surely there were search warrants for inside both homes too. Surely? And they let Stitzel come get the stuff they had already been through? Right?

I can't remember ... all I remember is them searching Abraham's house that DD stole from him and her complaining about the mess they left

I just know they have undercovers tailing her though ... they already knew most of what WS uncovered as per LE that posted here but they were happy for the extra brain power/resources (so there is no way in heck they wouldn't have someone watching her 24/7, since they knew she was at the very least a fraud who would try to run at some point) at least I would hope they are watching her through binoculars!

arghh, I'm frustrated - I want all of 'em in prison NOW!!!

I would certainly think they would have looked at them before allowing him to take them????? Let's hope so anyway, since his office may contain evidence as well!!!

I'm thinking they must have checked the files he took. The investigator that was also posting here had said to keep looking at the lawyer, so I imagine they were already doing so themselves.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...-found-beneath-concrete-slab-in-plant/1069342

snipped:

This is not the first time Moore has been linked with suspected theft. Jeffrey and Kimberly Potwin of Zephyrhills told police that in 2006, Moore helped them set up their business and kept a $60,000 check that was supposed to be deposited into the company's payroll.

In 2007, Moore told police she was given the money, and the case was closed because there wasn't enough proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500