FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "why?" of it, is here... but I don't know how to show it, or if it would be ok to point to it... to point it out... and at the moment, it's the only way that I can think of. Showing it, would have to include part of something that is so apparent on one hand, yet on the other hand it is not completely proven... and I don't mean DM's part.

With the not completely proven part, I'm quite hesitant on this...

:waitasec:

:waitasec: Can you post a link to previous post or something? Now you got me scratching my head with your cryptic post.

I just wanted to say again...
we have sleuthed out connections between the names
Krasniqi-Spencer-Geiger-Potwin
The poster did not respond and went poof when I brought these things up. What she says about her company doesn't make much sense to me when looking over its docs. So lets hold out on feeling bad for anyone, and believing anyone's story until more is confirmed by LE.
Thanks

Yes, I did a lot of sleuthing on those names myself, and noticed Potwin poofed after your question. I'd love to ask her some questions myself.

I don't feel bad for anyone but Abraham and his family.

For all I know, all the other folks involved were trying to con/outsmart each other and I would not be one bit surprised if that were so. Birds of a feather.... (pun intended)

ETA: I hope they all start pointing fingers at each other.

Lake Parker Dr is the road that circles around big ole Lake Parker. Lots of people walk/jog around that lake. Are you saying EW was AS Power of Attorney????? That I did not know....or am I confused??? We ALL have lots of questions!!!

No.... EW was not POA... sorry, I jumped subjects. I can't remember the POA's name offhand... it was mentioned earlier.

As for Lake Parker address... that is very interesting. I'm still trying to understand all the family, friend, associate connections too.

No.... EW was not POA... sorry, I jumped subjects. I can't remember the POA's name offhand... it was mentioned earlier.

As for Lake Parker address... that is very interesting. I'm still trying to understand all the family, friend, associate connections too.

POA is Judith Haggins

:waitasec: Can you post a link to previous post or something? Now you got me scratching my head with your cryptic post.

Oh geez cholzsch... I'm sorry, I didn't realize how that came out, until I saw this and re-read what I wrote!

Rather than link this to the posts right now, I think it best that I continue to try to put it together in an understandable way. Here's why... if I take it to the posts right now, I might seem to be totally out of mind, as I did when I got carried away at another time within the forum posting/digging search results.

BUT, on the other hand... I still stand firmly by what I posted in regards to "Raw Data" before too... I really need some input on that raw data post... perhaps Tricia can share some thoughts on that...

Grrrrrrrr...:banghead: Ouch lol

Oh sorry I misunderstood!! I certainly don't want to add any confusion to the whole thing!!!! Thanks for the clarification!

...where does Eddie Dixson fall in to all this.......more than a good friend....that little voice keeps talking to me....don't count him out...

Notice... That document, dated Jan 13th 2010... Filed on 22nd... has an "Edom" as a witness.

I don't know about you all, but I wouldn't be giving a couple living in a trailer $60,000 of my money to start a company.:no:

Exactly... and then, when deal fails, not go after it harder?

Here's the WS posts from assumed "potwin": (might want to check my accuracy/compliling these.)

------------
01-26-2010, 07:26 PM
potwin
On Time Out Join Date: Jan 2010

yes, she helped me set up my business.
------------
01-26-2010, 07:37 PM
potwin

I was also taken in my DD. Big mistake.
------------
01-26-2010, 07:53 PM
potwin

she doesnt look like that now. she has blonde hair
------------
01-26-2010, 08:06 PM
potwin

("Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan1
I see the company is now inactive. You lost the $60,000?")

Yes, I tried to sue but she was costing me more money. My attorney would sent DD documents and she would call him saying she would reply and nothing. She was costing me more money. My attorney told me to try to get her criminally. I had filed a police report previously with the Zephyrhills PD. She did the same thing with them. She got Olga and another lady that was living with her to say she sold me the company. When I started the company all there was was a name. The states attorney dropped the case do to lack of evidence.

---
01-26-2010, 08:15 PM
potwin

("Quote:
Have you spoken to the police about it since this all went down with Abraham? They have a detective DM says she does not like. Probably because he is doing such a great job.
http://www.polksheriff.org/NewsRoom/...STIGATION.aspx
They have one involved in this case you can call. His name and number are on the bottom of the post. I'll bet he would like to hear your story.")

I spoke to the polk county sheriffs dept. I told them the story and he said he would come by to talk to me. No response since.

-----------
01-26-2010, 08:40 PM
potwin

("Quote:
We know about the insurance fraud where she had her hands duct taped and had her friend leave her in a ditch so that when she was found she told the police she was sexually molested by 3 hispanics who took her vehicle, which also led to the false report charge. She also had a bad check charge. Are there any other charges anywhere else that you know of? I was surprised with that background she'd be given the notary or that she'd be running a company staffing medical personnel.
As far as her husband, no one came up with any criminal charges on him. Although I found it interesting when DMoore was on here before she sounded as if she was defending him saying what an honest man he was who had never done anything wrong given the fact that they were divorced. If he was so great, why did she leave him?")

I called James myself telling what DD had done to me. He replied "Prove It". Its funny how DD says her company is able to purchase all this property. When I met DD to talk about starting my business, James and DD was living in a trailer on the back of Jame's parents property.

---
01-26-2010, 08:57 PM
potwin

I sold the company about a year ago. She was not in a wheelchair. She did have a cane.
She never had a lawyer respond in the case between us. She would call herself or just not respond.

My question about all this is, wouldn't DeeDee have to pay any court costs and attorney's fees if she was found guilty? And why would you pursue it as a civil matter before you tried to go the criminal route? Isn't $60K grand larceny?

Hello Everyone I havent been posting much but I have been lurking! I want to say first I'm sorry to all the family involved what a tragedy. He reminded me so much of the Marley look! His son is such a cutie pie. All I can say I cant believe that DM would do all this and not think she would get caught. I know she has been posting to the board and It also sent chills down my spine. I hope that they will do something really soon!! She DM should not be out free! Justice will be served in this case!!!

His so -called friends just would not let him enjoy his winnings.All wanted a piece of the pie...
R I P

on the recent doc, is it just me or did you all also (A.D.)?
Ok the notary is Patricia Paulson,
looks like maiden name Downey and also goes by Pat
This is probally the email address related to the property that was an aol one.
4064240413_b.jpg

see the addy

Hmmm ... Is DeeDee fixing "fly" away? :waitasec:

Eva Williams listed on that 2010 Quit Claim Deed gives the address of:

"1418 W Lake Parker Dr, Lakeland, FL 33805"

ACandyRose has the history of that property on her website along with the timeline of events and etc.

This link will take you straight to the Lake Parker Drive property info ...

http://www.acandyrose.com/deutsche-shakespeare.htm

For all other information that all the great sleuthers in this thread have gathered can be found here ....

http://www.acandyrose.com/abraham_shakespeare.htm

Is anyone else surprised that the media has not done much reporting on Shar? Seems weird that no one has even flashed a picture of him and if we could find it one, I am sure they could. Just seems strange to me that we just hear "the boyfriend of .." Does LE not think he is in the thick of this or maybe he was just used as a pawn?

on the recent doc, is it just me or did you all also (A.D.)?
Ok the notary is Patricia Paulson,
looks like maiden name Downey and also goes by Pat
This is probally the email address related to the property that was an aol one.
4064240413_b.jpg

see the addy

Interesting!

Patricia L Paulson
909 20th St
Port Saint Joe, FL 32456
(850) 227-1711

Patricia L Paulson
5201 Curry Ford Rd
Orlando, FL 32812-8741

Patricia Paulson, 48

Address History

* 2 in Port Saint Joe, FL
* 1 in Port St Joe, FL
* 5 in Greenville, SC
* 1 in Greenacres, FL
* 3 in Lake Worth, FL

* Port Saint Joe, FL
* Port St Joe, FL
* Greenville, SC
* Greenacres, FL
* Lake Worth, FL
* Lantana, FL
* Kissimmee, FL
* Boynton Beach, FL

View More
Aliases

* Patricia Leigh Hunt
* Patricia Leigh Krasniqi
* Patricia Leigh Meli-wischman
* Patricia L Hunt
* Patricia L Krasniqi

Aliases

* Patricia Paulson
* Patricia Leigh Hunt
* Patricia Leigh Krasniqi
* Patricia Leigh Meli-wischman
* Patricia L Hunt
* Patricia L Krasniqi
* Patricia S Krasniqi
* Patricia L Meliwischman
* Patricia Meli
* Patricia Meli Wischman
* Patricia Meli-wischman
* Wischman Patricia Meli
* Wischman Patric Meli
* Wischman P Meli
* Paricia Hunt

1418 Lake Parker, Lakeland, Fl, recent property transactions:

Living Hope Community Church Corp. sells property to Janet M Geraci
10/15/1997 Document Date
10/21/1997 Recorded Date
3917/1852 Book/Page
Document Type: Warranty Deed
Source: Link
Grantor(s) Living Hope Community Church Corp. f/k/a The First Free Methodist Church of Lakeland, Inc.
Grantee(s) Janet M Geraci

Janet M Geraci quit-claims property to herself and James A Helget
4/6/2001 Document Date
4/19/2001 Recorded Date
4679/1968 Book/Page
Document Type: Quitclaim Deed
Grantor(s) Janet M Geraci
Grantee(s) James A Helget
Janet M Geraci

Janet M Geraci quit-claims her 50% of property to James A Helget
8/6/2001 Document Date
8/14/2001 Recorded Date
4774/2115 Book/Page
Document Type: Quitclaim Deed
Grantor(s) Janet M Geraci
James A Helget

After various mortgages, James A Helget defaults on loan and property is foreclosed by Deutsche Bank National Trust Company
11/30/2007 Document Date
12/10/2007 Recorded Date
7503/33 Book/Page
Document Type: Judgement
Grantor(s) Deutsche Bank National Trust Company, Trustee
Bank of America

Deutsche Bank National Trust Company sells property to Shakespeare and Associates, LLC
6/24/2008 Document Date
7/8/2008 Recorded Date
7671/898 Book/Page
Document Type: Special Warranty Deed
Grantor(s) Deutsche Bank National Trust Company, Trustee
Grantee(s) Shakespeare & Associates

Shakespeare and Associates, LLC sells property to American Medical Professionals PEO
1/11/2009 Document Date
2/11/2009 Recorded Date
7814/2098 Book/Page
Document Type: Quit Claim Deed
Grantor(s) Shakespeare & Associates
Grantee(s) American Medical Professionals PEO

American Medical Professionals PEO sells property to Eva Williams
1/13/2010 Document Date
1/22/2010 Recorded Date
8060/1260 Book/Page
Document Type: Quit Claim Deed
Grantor(s) American Medical Professionals PEO
Grantee(s) Eva Williams
Witnessed by Tammy Edom (Cedric's wife - not typed or printed as required)
and ? ? (not typed or printed as required)
Deed signed by ? ? (Maybe D D Moore - not typed or printed as required)
Notarized by: Patricia Paulson

* I note that there is no mortgage recorded along with this deed.

Patricia Paulson who notarized the 2010 Quit Claim Deed:

The Notary Stamp on the document reads:

Patricia Paulson
Notary Public - State of Florida
My Comm. Expires January 2, 2012
Commission # DD 794028

http://notaries.dos.state.fl.us/

Notary ID: 1230548
Last Name: Paulson
First Name: Patricia
Middle Name:
Birth Date: 05/01/61
Transaction Type: NEW
Certificate: DD 794028
Issue Date: 06/03/08
Expire Date: 06/02/12
Bonding Agency: National Notary Association - Florida
Mailing Address: Pt St Joe, FL 32456-2244

That Patricia Paulson who notarized the 2010 Quit Claim Deed :waitasec:

Just when I think it can't get any more twisted, IT DOES!

The document states (bbm):
" THIS INDENTURE, made the 13 day of January, A.D., 2010 by American Medical P.... " of RedHawk etc .

Along with what wanttohelp found...

I think I want to :puke:!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members