2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
She needs a giant Blacks book as a headdress. With some feathers.

I thought she is beginning to resemble Donatella Versace, or the hippy dippy Muppet girl.

In watching KC, she has been laughing, smiling, smirking, rolling her eyes and acting like she is having the time of her life. I really think she views this whole process as a movie that she is starring in. That is so wack I am speechless.....
As a Orange County resident, I really resent giving these people one thin dime. I feel like they are playing games, failing to provide accounting, and generally being disingenuous.

She reminds me of Bundy.
I keep waiting for her to want to be her own atty.
Even her eyes look as wild as Bundy's did in pictures.

Oh yes, the 'items" are not good for KC-Why else would Judge S. note that the defense might want to seal?

if i hear one more time about casey laughing giggling, smurking, im gonna fly to florida and go postal

private meeting over about notice of provision of supplemental discovery which includes the motion to delay info, judge asking state not to release the secret info for 5 days to give defense chance to object to releasing this info to public. Judge says it most likely will be released.

Baez and his ALWAYS needing more time. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member