Forensic Astrology - TIFFANY TEHAN missing 4/17/10 Xenia, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuba, do you see her being abducted? Or going willingly and than being held against her will? (like... let's meet for coffee turns into get in the car now! sorta thing???)

Also... thanks for the larger space for the case (wow... channeling susan moss LOL)

Good point Tuba. 12th House Moon conj. Hyades, also squares the MC but it does
conjunct "Juno" as well.
I wonder if she thought he'd make good "husband material" originally when she was with him over the past 2 months off and on?

The 5th House of "lovers and childlren" (not marriage types)....but other lovers,
has Pallas conj. the Vertex in the 10:30AM (last phone call to husband) chart. This happens in the so-called "Evil Degree"
of 18-19th Scorpio.

The plot thickens?

That spot you speak of happens also to be the Venus of David Tehan with Uranus only two degrees away at 16° Scorpio & progressed Uranus at 18° Scorpio. All of it, including Vx and Pallas are directly opposite the fatal flaw of the project Tiffany had on her mind when she phoned, whether that was going to the rec rummage sale, fixing the tire or fleeing the area.

David's progressed Mars at 24° Sagittarius has been bedevilled by Uranus in square for a year and more. Fractious!

Well, nursebeeme, I gave you my version of the happening already. Frustrated by gaining no satisfaction from the cell call, she felt (and was) stranded and turned to a friend, the Mercury conjunct Venus in Taurus who disposited the II Moon, remember?

Tuba zeroed in on the fact the honeymoon was over several posts back.

Mr. TBH is undergoing his URANUS opposition (when transiting URANUS opposes its natal position) --- known as the mid-life crisis in layman's terms. Some men leave their wives for another woman (usually younger) when this transit hits. Other may quit their jobs / change careers or 'do something crazy'. (The transit affects women, as well.)

It is quite possible these two may have hidden themselves away somewhere, believing they are meant-to-be-together and wanting to block out 'reality'.

On the other hand, planetary testimony is grim and it is equally possible Tiffany was taken against her will.

An unpleasant mess, any way we look at it.

Thanks,
Soulscape
interesting he was in his (bbm) uranus opposition/midlife crisis. Posters on the main thread have found that he was a realator in California and now he is unemployed and a student at a community college... certainly sounds like he had the (ur)anus (sorry couldn't help it ;-) thing going on.

It is a very unpleasant mess!

Well, nursebeeme, I gave you my version of the happening already. Frustrated by gaining no satisfaction from the cell call, she felt (and was) stranded and turned to a friend, the Mercury conjunct Venus in Taurus who disposited the II Moon, remember?
thanks tuba! I just went back and read that... sorry for asking again :)

question though: how does that fit with the "planned to an eyelash" on TBH's part? Was he just waiting for the right moment?

In no way am I suggesting this happened but I can personally and readily see how Tiffany might look interested in a man who was merely always around. There was a man in a club I belong to who fell short of being a stalker but was just always there when one was off guard, a barnacle really. Lets call it haunting places she might be. If Trey is like that, he may well have been "in waiting".

I don't get a safe comfortable feeling from the recent history of this man that you relate, either. Just hits me wrong. Of course, we have to consider that Tiffany may have been taken in by him too, naive about his true character.

As new details emerge, the geographical borders of the case continue to stretch, police officials said. Officers have been focusing on Tehan’s and Hutcherson’s movements in the Belmont area of east Dayton prior to their disappearance over the weekend.
Multiple agencies continue to join the search, including the FBI.
Capt. Scott Anger with Xenia police said, “Right now, we’re getting them (tips) as quick as the phone can ring.”
Tips by the thousands are pouring into the police headquarters. Anger said the hardest part is determining which tip will lead them to Tehan.
“We’re just going hour-by-hour, day-by-day and do what we can to locate her safely,” Anger said.
Hutcherson was identified Tuesday night by Xenia police as a person of interest after photos surfaced of him and Tehan at a Belmont convenience store in the weeks before her disappearance.
The clerk at the Circle K store, who first recognized the picture of Hutcherson and Tehan, said the two would come in every day for coffee. She said they never seemed romantic, just really good friends.
The investigation has led officers to Creighton Avenue in Dayton, where neighbors said they knew little about Hutcherson and his wife, Kelly. They said they never would have suspected that the man next door would be the center of a nationwide police search.
Police have confirmed that they have checked passenger lists at regional airports, and so far nothing has shown up.
http://www.whiotv.com/news/23223389/detail.html

It would help to know whether Belmont was a spot where Tiffany could reasonably be expected to spend time and have coffee or if it was off her beat and more likely a place of assignation.

It would help to know whether Belmont was a spot where Tiffany could reasonably be expected to spend time and have coffee or if it was off her beat and more likely a place of assignation.
Tuba it was the area she worked. Here is the case map I did... click on her work and the circle k push pins and you are in belmont (and his house is not far from there... already mapped as well)

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U....731185,-84.137678&spn=0.025314,0.043559&z=15

http://www.whiotv.com/news/23223879/detail.html

nothing we didn't already uncover except I found this blurb interesting:

Hutcherson also had a real estate license in California, a profession he chose not to continue once he and his wife, Kelly, moved to east Dayton sometime in 2003.
Neighbors on Creighton Avenue, where Hutcherson lived with his wife, said they did not interact with anyone else on the street.
Joe Granito, who owns Slyders, said Hutcherson and his wife were regulars, and about a year ago, Hutcherson slipped him a business card, saying that he inherited some money and was going to put it to good use.
Granito said, “He said something about starting some sort of sports website.”

The website is called Real Football 365 and News Center 7 discovered some posts from the burgeoning sports writer and Bengals fan.

A viewer tip led police to a Volkswagen bug linked to a missing mother from Xenia.

Police found Tre Hutcherson's car Wednesday afternoon on Dayton's north side, but will not disclose the exact location.

They believe Hutcherson had driven the car since Tiffany Tehan was reported missing on Saturday.

http://www.wdtn.com/dpp/news/local/greene_county/FBI-joins-search-for-missing-mother

also pat brown is tweeting that the entire episode of Nancy Grace will be on Tiffany's case tonight

Thank you for the updates and the additions to your v. useful map, nursebeeme.

Special mention, to Paulette: Westphalia 0°54'27" Cancer on Saturday for the cell call Last Heard From. When I saw that, I could just hear the sewing machine VW motor of Trey's (Tre, pardon me) red beetle.

Special mention, to Paulette: Westphalia 0°54'27" Cancer on Saturday for the cell call Last Heard From. When I saw that, I could just hear the sewing machine VW motor of Trey's (Tre, pardon me) red beetle.

Funny that! TH has it at 20 Taurus with Venus transiting That was brilliant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursebeeme
Tiffany Tehan told Miami Beach detectives that she left Ohio voluntarily “with the intent of starting a new life,” according to police.
Acting on information received from Xenia police, Miami Beach detectives stopped a vehicle with Hutcherson and Tehan inside on Wednesday night, April 21, Miami Beach Sgt. Wayne Jones said Thursday.
The two had been staying at the International Inn hotel and were apparently returning to the hotel when police found them, Jones said.
Tiffany Tehan’s statements to detectives revealed a “romantic” relationship between the two, Jones said.http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...ay-666551.html

please note that she did not call in on her own but was found by LAWENFORCEMENT

So, the truth of it is that they probably introduced themselves at that coffee shop. It may be better than an on-line dating service--or not--but these two people are married. Rather sordid, for my money. I agree w. Mr. Tabor. Tiffany has a difficult run ahead, although run was a poor choice of words, all things considered. How about a difficult stay, where she faces the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flying_fox1