2010.04.22 NANCY GRACE:Flora Hollars and Annette Sykes Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!!!

I thought Chelsea was Tommy's wife and here it is Lindsay! I always get those two confused!

Now there's an honest mistake....I think we have all done that at least once.

Yes, and he also said that they can move away from the one who abducted her now and on to who murdered her. (paraphrasing)

IMO he still seems to be of the opinion that she was abducted from her home taken in the area of the boat ramp and murdered. Imo he knows the one who abducted her is now one of the POIs involved.

IMOO

I understood that comment to mean they have changed the investigation from an abduction to a homicide. That they no longer believe she was abducted.

1. Blanket in van - to cover up lifeless Haleigh
2. Blanket washing in machine when LE arrives - to clean up mess

With LE stating at PC a while back that Haleigh might very well have died out by the river tells me they just don't know...and may never know, with this bunch to look to for the truth...very sad situation. So many things in the life of RC, MC,etc should have precluded them, in my opinion, from having small children in the home...MC too young to be responsible on a daily basis and RC known to have past drug involvement...sad to think he was meant to be the lesser of two evils, so to speak, for custody. All my opinion only.

Could "she died at the river" have been a smokescreen? Making the perp think he was home free? Something has these old ladies gabbering and stir up the pot and it's not gumbo in there.

Does anybody have the link handy for the live link to Nancy Grace thru ustream ? TIA
Kids have the tv...

Bingo - go right back to the 911 call - the door was propped open, Misty just woke up, the kitchen light was on, she saw the door and the brick , ran for her phone and saw Haleigh gone. Now all of a sudden Misty is telling completely different stories which acknowledge that she did indeed know what happened and who did it whatever it is and worse - did absolutely nothing about it. Couldn't even call another family member or Ron or God forbid LE.
out of all of her wild stories, this one has the ring of truth, to me. & it makes Tommy more culpable-which is something I've believed for awhile. He admitted to watching Haleigh's body being dumped, so what else was he leaving out because there's no way he owned up to all of his involvement. Why didn't Misty intervene? IDK, but I can imagine a terrorized teenager hiding under the covers & waiting for them to just go. Was Misty that terrorized teen? IDK.

Alright guys I had voted that I wasn't going to watch NG but read after seeing all the pages of this thread and just getting home I figured it would take less time to just watch the show, so excuse me if I rehash previous statements.

She said she did not appear to be drugged. There is no way she would know if MC had drugs in her...
I think my focus is more on what she reacted to and what she didn't react to. When that horrible story came out about Haleigh screaming, while Misty was laying in a bedroom, not responding, there was little reaction at all from GGM. No shock or horror on her face that I could see. On the other hand she needs to tell about how Misty helped carry the laundry, proof of her sobriety, to show she wasn't drugged that night. I should probably stop trying to figure these people out.

Does anybody have the link handy for the live link to Nancy Grace thru ustream ? TIA
Kids have the tv...

Here's the link but I think it's off now. It went off when Joy's show came on.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/TIMER55

I usually catch it later on youtube. Only the second half was recorded because it's the part of the show about Haleigh.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzW6osVjLJY

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLAvLW2_2tc

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnZlECp6vwc

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXEs6o3It3E

out of all of her wild stories, this one has the ring of truth, to me. & it makes Tommy more culpable-which is something I've believed for awhile. He admitted to watching Haleigh's body being dumped, so what else was he leaving out because there's no way he owned up to all of his involvement. Why didn't Misty intervene? IDK, but I can imagine a terrorized teenager hiding under the covers & waiting for them to just go. Was Misty that terrorized teen? IDK.

Do we know for sure that JO didn't have a weapon of some kind as well? This scenario is plausible!

The Sheriff's words were something along the lines of "it's a very real possiblility". All that tells me is that they, at that time, were not sure where she died.

LE from early on has maintained that Misty was not home that night. It is very possible she left and either left the kids there or she took the kids wherever it was she went. JMO - she took the kids with her wherever and wherever that was now seems to be near the Shell Harbor Boat Ramp, close to where her parents were living at the time.

With LE stating at PC a while back that Haleigh might very well have died out by the river tells me they just don't know...and may never know, with this bunch to look to for the truth...very sad situation. So many things in the life of RC, MC,etc should have precluded them, in my opinion, from having small children in the home...MC too young to be responsible on a daily basis and RC known to have past drug involvement...sad to think he was meant to be the lesser of two evils, so to speak, for custody. All my opinion only.

:beersign: This is the best I can do. I prfefer to drink in place of being exiled..

Now we got chelsea in Crescent City...grrrr.

Okay, doobie, what's going on? Do you think this Shell Harbor is a good party area at night. Looks like it would be. You got all those walk ways and it is secluded. Maybe that is where they were all partying that night? Chelsea may know this and relayed that fact to somebody that told GMA Hollars.

Well, IMO Chelsea is trying real hard to put the idea that Ron had pill around and Haleigh got one. Which is the only way Misty and Tommy.....maybe Timmy as well, can claim someone else was at fault for Haleigh being dead. I doubt very much Ron would leave his drugs laying around the house as Chelsea implied because I am sure that with Hank and Misty around, any drugs would vanish. Chelsea makes me wonder as well. Her goal in life is to find Haleigh?
I doubt that very much.

I have watched every video that I'm aware of since this case began. I have read every article that I'm aware of.

I've seen and read words that both chilled and repulsed me over the past 15 months, but NONE have ever come close to the statement tonight from Flora Hollars that Misty Croslin heard the terrified screams of a little 5 year old girl and did nothing but hide under the covers.

Whether that's true or not, I don't know but DAMN the television show that put those words in my ears without any type of verification whatsoever.

What kind of people are these anyway to sit around with these type statements being discussed and remain as calm and non emotional as if they were discussing the price of a sack of flour? I watched GGM's face for reaction and there was not a twitch. Words that would have surely DESTROYED me and her response was essentially "Waall, we've heered all kinds of thangs"!

I'm just about ready to EXPLODE!

I think my focus is more on what she reacted to and what she didn't react to. When that horrible story came out about Haleigh screaming, while Misty was laying in a bedroom, not responding, there was little reaction at all from GGM. No shock or horror on her face that I could see. On the other hand she needs to tell about how Misty helped carry the laundry, proof of her sobriety, to show she wasn't drugged that night. I should probably stop trying to figure these people out.

We do not know what was said at the Sheriff's office last week to the family. I think maybe that was brought up but not in such detail...

I think she told herself she was not going to get rattled during this show..

Then she felt compelled to yell out that "that's not true" when Chelsea said there were pills laying around.

She said she did not appear to be drugged. There is no way she would know if MC had drugs in her...

One has to wonder if GGMa Sykes ever saw Misty when she wasn't on drugs ? If not, Misty would seem quite "normal".

My question of the night is...

How does GM Flo's story keep changing? I don't think she has talked to them since last night has she? No money on her phone card per Flo last night.

GH used the "rape" word the other evening. Don't recall which transcripts - either NG or JVM. My assumption is no additional phone calls. IMO she is revealing more of what Misty told her during phone conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SquirrelChaser