The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

It sounded like one smack at that point, and it was when RC got close to her, so I would say the pop was his hand meeting her flesh. He was very angry. I heard it on my 100th+ listening, I'm sure.

I posted about the 'yelps' over a year ago and almost got run out of town! I stated that it sounds as if Ronald either hit, pinched her, or pulled Misty's hair.

Again, I am almost certain that Ronald did something to Misty because it is a sudden almost 'oow' from Misty. At that point, I think Misty was not sticking with the script and it made Ronald angry. Not in Misty's defense, but when the script was made up, the questions asked by the 911 operator were not all anticipated so it made Ronald feel she was not following what he had told her to say.

Just JMO.

Okay, we all know that the FBI and Nasa can do all sorts of things to clean up a tape. IMO, they have done that and know exactly what is being said in the background as well as whether or not there is a third person there.

LE has that 911 tape as evidence, IMO, and knows that there are lies early on. Now that is just my opinion. I will be shocked out of my mind if Ronald had passed his polygraph. I am saying this because of this 911 tape and his actions in the video of that very first morning with falling down on his knees. The call and video are both over the top. And I remember the months that Ronald would not go to OPSO and answer any more questions.

I do think Ronald has been 'on the list' since LE having that 911 call cleaned up.

JMO

BBM
Aksleuth, that's exactly how it sounded...Misty was not prepared for all those questions. That's why I think we hear the "hang ups". Them hanging up the phone, gave them more time to rehearse, so to speak. I need to go back and listen to that 911 call, to pin point when the hang ups occur. Maybe Ron realize Misty was not getting the story right and hanging up the phone gave him more time to get the story straight. does that make sense?

I thought it was scripted also.

When 911 calls back, the operator asks for Misty, all the transcripts say Croslin (inaudible) crying "I don't wanna" (inadudible)

I thought they scripted what they wanted to say but never thought of having to answer questions. IMO, Misty sounded afraid she would say the wrong thing.

When discussing the 911 call I think RC gave MC too much credit. Here's what I mean. They (RC & MC) talked about "the" call - but did it rather quickly - ya know they were kinda in a hurry. So, RC knew they would ask the Haleigh's b-date, height, weight, etc. and he "assumed" that MC would just rattle those facts right off her tongue. But, RC didn't realize that MC was that smart, nor was she "living" those "facts" everyday - like a father has watching his kids.

Since RC told her to "just do it" and thought he covered all the pertinent questions - he left those out which left MC in the dark.

JMHO

It makes perfect sense. In fact, after his spiel about killing and prison, Ronald was asked about the pajamas Haleigh supposedly had on, he whined he was at work and hung up! The second call ended after they were asked her date of birth, there was a pause with Misty holding on, then he blew up, grabbed the phone, spewed more curse words and hung up.

I suppose the pajamas and her date of birth were too much for him. He gave information on where he was, what he would do, but never gave any information about the child. Any info about Haleigh was given by Misty.

I think I've listened too many times, I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for Misty. She's crying, he's screaming, he pops her a few times (I heard the smacks), and the operator is asking her for all the information. She actually sounds like she's being abused! She had the toughest part but she gave the information, not perfectly, but she tried. :waitasec: RC couldn't be bothered to give one shred of info about his own missing daughter! :eek:

I'm stunned.
When I 1st heard the call, I was struck by Ron's reaction-cussing, screaming, etc...it seemed fake. I have read so much about Misty's fakeness, lack of emotion, etc...that I too was surprised when I relistened. She seemed scared, worried, & her tears seemed real, to me. I also believed her later tears when she said that she loved Haleigh & wouldn't hurt her. Now, I admit that I don't REALLY know why Misty was crying, but it seemed sincere to me.

When I 1st heard the call, I was struck by Ron's reaction-cussing, screaming, etc...it seemed fake. I have read so much about Misty's fakeness, lack of emotion, etc...that I too was surprised when I relistened. She seemed scared, worried, & her tears seemed real, to me. I also believed her later tears when she said that she loved Haleigh & wouldn't hurt her. Now, I admit that I don't REALLY know why Misty was crying, but it seemed sincere to me.
& on a side note, Misty doesn't sound high, just in shock. What some people interpreted as 'under the influence', I interpret as a lack of intelligence & fear of saying the wrong thing. There was a lot of comparrison between this call & the later call for her purse-unfair comparrison, I think, because she seems truly upset, to me.

Why couldn't Ron give Haleigh's birth date ? Was it because he just wanted off the phone with the dispatcher or did he not know the answer to the question ? As a mother, I could rattle off my children's birth dates in my sleep. Just wondering.

I posted about the 'yelps' over a year ago and almost got run out of town! I stated that it sounds as if Ronald either hit, pinched her, or pulled Misty's hair.

Again, I am almost certain that Ronald did something to Misty because it is a sudden almost 'oow' from Misty. At that point, I think Misty was not sticking with the script and it made Ronald angry. Not in Misty's defense, but when the script was made up, the questions asked by the 911 operator were not all anticipated so it made Ronald feel she was not following what he had told her to say.

Just JMO.

Can you tell me where in the tape Misty says ow? I want to hear it. LOL Thanks

As a retired 911 operator I can tell you that many people hang up on 911 because they think that no one is coming even when the dispatcher tells them over and over that were on the way and to stay on the line with the dispatcher for additional information.
These people do not have manners etc, they want what they want right now, so the hanging up is pretty typical with these types of people, they think if they hang up the police will get there faster ! NOT I think the police know what happened IMHO they are just trying to get the evidence. In the meantime the rest of us go crazy waiting day in and day out for any news of this precious child who never had a chance with this gang.

The dispatcher asked Misty for the birthdate, she couldn't remember or didn't know, so she called out to Ron, "What's her date of birth?". His volatile reaction, was a shout, "F her date of birth, we need to find her. F her date of birth." After the woman explained to Misty she was the one driving out there, it was her job to get the information, the operator tells Misty to stay on the line until LE gets there. I got the feeling she was fearing Misty could get hurt. After a short pause, he walks to the phone and grabs it, "Give me my F'ing phone. I've got better people to talk to than to M F'ers that ain't coming" and he slams the phone down. The second hang up.

He wasn't even on the phone, Misty was. He couldn't be bothered to say the child's birthdate. I can't get over it.

On the police report, they said he was visibly upset, but he would NOT give them any details about the child to help them find her. NOTHING.

As a retired 911 operator I can tell you that many people hang up on 911 because they think that no one is coming even when the dispatcher tells them over and over that were on the way and to stay on the line with the dispatcher for additional information.
These people do not have manners etc, they want what they want right now, so the hanging up is pretty typical with these types of people, they think if they hang up the police will get there faster ! NOT I think the police know what happened IMHO they are just trying to get the evidence. In the meantime the rest of us go crazy waiting day in and day out for any news of this precious child who never had a chance with this gang.

I realize people get upset, they get impatient, but RC wasn't even the one tied to the phone. It would have killed him to say her DOB?

I suppose being a dispatcher, you wouldn't always have found out what happened in these instances - so many others calling, too many names to remember - but it would be interesting to know how many people who act like this have something big to hide? I'll bet LE sees this stuff so many times a day, but for me, it's very shocking. There must be more criminals calling 911 that I thought! :eek:

Queeny, what's your take on this call?

I can see putting the phone down (NOT hanging up), during a 911 call, if you were the only one there and needed to give medical assistance. In this case (a missing child), we have two people there, one on the phone with the "professional" and the other...going off in the background. Two people can be much more effective, in a case like this, as compared to one. One goes to look, the other gets information to the people with resources to help. The only people that can help find a missing child is LE, there are no other "better people" to call.

Why did Misty make the call? If it's true that she was the last one with Haleigh, I can see why RC might expect her make the call. She would be the one with the information.

Also, no offense to the guys out there, but highly charged emotional situations usually fall on the woman. The woman is the one that usually takes charge under these circumstances. At least in my experience.

The one thing that has ALWAYS bothered me is Misty referring to Haleigh as "our daughter." Bizarre beyond words. That was not her child. She didn't even know her that long. But it's a pretty good indicator of what a delusional, liar and spinner of tales she is.

I am sorry, I know this is off topic, but is it really necessary to continue using this expression "werk?" It strikes me as incredibly insensitive to people who happen to have a southern accent.

Sorry... I'm as southern as they get and I say "werk"... I never meant to offend anyone:(

I had to call 911 for my husband and if the operator had not stayed on the line with me I would have completely lost it! She was the only voice of reason at the time... I begged HER not to hang up on me! ~ so I do not understand the hang up/ups at all.

In my opinion, the "our daughter" comment was to show their wonderful family life. That doesn't sound like something RC or MC would think of. JMO

The dispatcher asked Misty for the birthdate, she couldn't remember or didn't know, so she called out to Ron, "What's her date of birth?". His volatile reaction, was a shout, "F her date of birth, we need to find her. F her date of birth." After the woman explained to Misty she was the one driving out there, it was her job to get the information, the operator tells Misty to stay on the line until LE gets there. I got the feeling she was fearing Misty could get hurt. After a short pause, he walks to the phone and grabs it, "Give me my F'ing phone. I've got better people to talk to than to M F'ers that ain't coming" and he slams the phone down. The second hang up.

He wasn't even on the phone, Misty was. He couldn't be bothered to say the child's birthdate. I can't get over it.

On the police report, they said he was visibly upset, but he would NOT give them any details about the child to help them find her. NOTHING.
I would understand Ron's impatience if he was out in the yard looking for Haleigh & thought he was the only one who cared, but he was just standing around cussing.

I realize people get upset, they get impatient, but RC wasn't even the one tied to the phone. It would have killed him to say her DOB?

I suppose being a dispatcher, you wouldn't always have found out what happened in these instances - so many others calling, too many names to remember - but it would be interesting to know how many people who act like this have something big to hide? I'll bet LE sees this stuff so many times a day, but for me, it's very shocking. There must be more criminals calling 911 that I thought! :eek:

Queeny, what's your take on this call?

I'm willing to bet that Ron did not know what Haleigh's birthdate was. In fact, a lot of fathers do not know the actual birthdate of their children.

MADJGNLAW;5109066 he didn't care if it was on the "recording" (kind of made me feel like he wanted that on record for what ever reason)

~ Respectfully snipped ~

My first thought was that he knew it was being recording and why? Because he had discussed it? I mean, who thinks about the call being recorded when reporting your child missing? Just seems to me it must have been mentioned before hand that the call would be recorded. Like someone told him to be wary of that. Then Mr. Macho Pants has to throw out the "I don't care, you can put that on your recording".

My take is it is totally staged and fake and RC and MC are both hiding alot more than what happened to HaLeigh. I dont really have a theory about exactly what happened, etc, but its fake..total BS IMHO !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back