UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO she never brushed his teeth, I think this was a way for her to try and explain his blood, possibly his blood on her clothing etc. In her warped mind she thinks saying she was brusing his teeth would show she was taking care of him.
I will be interested to hear if a toothbrush has been found in the apartment to back up her claims.

VB

ITA
And as far as the fluids go-IMO they weren't trying to hydrate Ethan - they were "waterboarding" him! :furious: A legal form of torture used by the CIA on terrorist prisoners!!
Waterboarding
<snipped>
Waterboarding is a form of torture that consists of immobilizing the subject on his/her back with the head inclined downwards; water is then poured over the face into breathing passages, causing the captive to experience the sensations of drowning.[1][2] In contrast to submerging the head face-forward in water, waterboarding precipitates an almost immediate gag reflex.[3] It can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, brain damage from oxygen deprivation, other physical injuries including broken bones due to struggling against restraints, lasting psychological damage or, if uninterrupted, death.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterboarding

I bet they still have them-it's less than 30 days since they were there!
I also want to see the Walmart tapes!:furious:

If for some reason they're not on tape let's hope they used a credit card.

Oh come on Ruby - 2 slushies - 2 cans of lighter fluid to disguise a dead child, don't we all do that on Mother's Day? :eek:

How horrific can this case get? It defies all reasoning, all reality, and seems like a terrible nightmare. Can't imagine the grieving family members - my heart goes out to each and every one of them. :blowkiss:

This is worse then a horror flick. I think more horrific things are going to be released.

A new lead

Friday afternoon, KSL also received a tip from an employee at a Best Buy in Ogden who told us he believes Nathan and Stephanie Sloop were shopping there on Monday, May 10, trying to fix their Playstation 3 and shopping for video games.

We contacted investigators, who say this is a new lead. They believe it was likely Nathan and Stephanie based on statements Stephanie made to police. We'll keep you posted on any new developments.​

:eek: That's one reason they called LE so late to report that Ethan wandered out of the apt. Once verified by LE I'll add it to the time-line. I'm at a loss for words. moo

Because they know they're safer in jail than out on bond!

I have to tell you, people here in Utah are in a real uproar about this awful murder, if they were released IMO someone would go target practicing.

VB

They can torture and murder a child, but the cowards will not face adults. Too scared. They are pathetic.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_15083168?source=rss

bbm

"The mother has abandoned the child and I'm afraid the mother will come and take him and I'll never see him again," Joe Stacy wrote in an emergency petition for temporary custody filed in November.

That request was denied. On April 28, Ethan arrived in Layton to spend the summer with his mother and her fiance.
--------
I'm confused if this (in bold) is accurate?..I thought Joe reported her behavior & voiced his concerns during the divorce proceedings vs emer hearing..I also didn't realize it was denied vs simply ignored even tho it still = the same thing.

NS's x-wife notified the court (& showed proof) of his sick threats in an effort to rid him of his visitation rights..It worked for her & their daughter..TG!..Joe was also threatened by NS but Ethan still had to spend the summer with him & SS..Could it be he had no proof?

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_15083168?source=rss

bbm

"The mother has abandoned the child and I'm afraid the mother will come and take him and I'll never see him again," Joe Stacy wrote in an emergency petition for temporary custody filed in November.

That request was denied. On April 28, Ethan arrived in Layton to spend the summer with his mother and her fiance.
--------
I'm confused if this (in bold) is accurate?..I thought Joe reported her behavior & voiced his concerns during the divorce proceedings vs emer hearing..I also didn't realize it was denied vs simply ignored even tho it still = the same thing.

NS's x-wife notified the court (& showed proof) of his sick threats in an effort to rid him of his visitation rights..It worked for her & their daughter..TG!..Joe was also threatened by NS but Ethan still had to spend the summer with him & SS..Could it be he had no proof?

Since she did abandon him and hadn't seen him for months he might not have thought a judge would just send him off like that.
IMO, he didn't present evidence in court sufficient for the judge to deny the mother visitation.
I doubt it's uncommon in divorce cases for one parent to claim the other is unstable, there has to be evidence to back it up or the child is entitled to equal time with both parents.

Does anyone have a guess as to why the maternal grandparents were barred from having contact with Joe, Ethan and Stephanie?

:eek: That's one reason they called LE so late to report that Ethan wandered out of the apt. Once verified by LE I'll add it to the time-line. I'm at a loss for words. moo

Yes, this case is making me speechless too.

Does anyone have a guess as to why the maternal grandparents were barred from having contact with Joe, Ethan and Stephanie?
That's interesting! I was wondering about about her grandparents. Didn't know GP were barred from seeing all 3. Who barred them? Was it court ordered?

Maybe they were abusive. Involved with some kind of satanic abuse? Maybe Stephanie was severely abused as a child and she was reenacting out that sadistic abuse with her son, Ethan?

Obviously I'm trying to get some clues about her childhood - I can't make sense of why she would be a willing partner, and perhaps initiator, in the sadistic abuse and murder of her son.

If and when you find out the reasons, I hope you let us all know. TIA

Eyes, it was part of the divorce agreement. I will keep my eye out for where it was mentioned. I thought it was odd that even Stephanie was protected from them. I too wonder about upringing and such that lead to what happened.

Because they know they're safer in jail than out on bond!

I have to tell you, people here in Utah are in a real uproar about this awful murder, if they were released IMO someone would go target practicing.

VB

Honestly, they should just let precious little Ethan's dad have his way with them. That would be far better punishment than lethal injection or sitting in jail the rest of their sorry self serving lives. OMG these two make me so ill! And please she is no model :loser: and I wouldn't even waste the title of mother and step father on these two, they are worthless egotistical EVIL monsters. Let them out on the streets and let Ethan's dad be the first one waiting for them.

A new lead

Friday afternoon, KSL also received a tip from an employee at a Best Buy in Ogden who told us he believes Nathan and Stephanie Sloop were shopping there on Monday, May 10, trying to fix their Playstation 3 and shopping for video games.

We contacted investigators, who say this is a new lead. They believe it was likely Nathan and Stephanie based on statements Stephanie made to police. We'll keep you posted on any new developments.​

I have been following another case, but when I read this, I almost died. This is my first post, and I'm sure I am going to say what everyone else has said, but if I don't, I may explode.
I feel so sorry for this boy's father. This should never have happened. To say SS was terrified is pure carp, imo. If someone was hurting my children and had a gun to my head, I would use my last breath to either scream, run, or do whatever it was in my power to stop them. I cannot believe these 'people' could go about their 'lives' and worry about getting their playstation fixed. :banghead::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Ok, I am going to take a time out, get in bed with my babies and hug them like there is no tomorrow.

About the claim that S went to Las Vegas to be a police officer - that´s a lie. She went there to get a new life, a new start without her husband and child. Being a mother and wife was not exciting enough for her, she wanted something different. I believe she manipulated everyone around her, wanted to get something useful from anyone she met. It will be very interesting to learn why she had banned her parents from her life.

I believe she had a big, BIG part in murdering Ethan. He meant nothing but a source of getting something (money) from Ethan´s Dad. Since she did not care for him I bet he just irritated her and N from the moment he arrived to that house. Being away from his real home and loving family members Ethan cried after his Dad, probably from the first night. I do not believe they waited ´til May 4th before they started punishing him. I think they started almost immediately. When I read how N had threatened his ex-wife over the phone it made me sick and now he had found his soulmate at S. If only Ethan´s Dad had known about the intimidation but how could he have?

I do not honestly care, if an adult woman is so stupid that she gets involved with a man with that kind of background well-knowing he is violent and has a crime record. I care about the kids who are dragged into a sick world where they get hurt, see things they should not see and have absolutely nobody who defends them.

The thing about her parents being legally prevented from seeing Ethan is interesting...a judge would again, need evidence to determine this, something more than she did not want them to see him, as in most states, grandparents do have some rights. So there must be something there to make the courts agree that they have no contact with the the three of them. I was wondering why we have heard nothing from her side of the family.
If nothing else, it does indicate a very dysfunctional relationship, at the very least.

Just got back from Ethans memorial/vigil site. It's really growing. Lots of cards, stuffed animals, and flowers being left.

:rose: Fly with the angels Ethan. You're safe now.

Just got back from Ethans memorial/vigil site. It's really growing. Lots of cards, stuffed animals, and flowers being left.

:rose: Fly with the angels Ethan. You're safe now.

That must be so emotional. Thanks for taking the time to do that. Ethan has touched so many hearts. I just wish I could turn back time and keep him safe.

I had not thought of that. I'm pretty sure that Nathan had a toothbrush (sent by his dad). But they should test to see if there is blood and feces on it.

IMO she never brushed his teeth, I think this was a way for her to try and explain his blood, possibly his blood on her clothing etc. In her warped mind she thinks saying she was brusing his teeth would show she was taking care of him.
I will be interested to hear if a toothbrush has been found in the apartment to back up her claims.

VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member