Forensic Astrology - GENERAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to all who offered comments regarding the difficulties I was having with pages loading slowly. I know that dial-up is slow to upload graphics but this is not much of a problem unless there are a lot of graphics to be loaded and on some of these threads there are very large amounts of graphics to be loaded. I can load the front page of the Huffington Post site faster than these pages were loading.

Unfortunately in order to post (not possible in Printable Version), scripts have to be allowed, which means all of the graphics on the page will load. My solution was to incorporate software which allows me to block images and/or their originating sites at my discretion.

Thank you all again and I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday.

Bob

respectfully snipped from an article I was reading:
This FULL MOON starting tonight.............
The Scorpio/Taurus Full Moon, of which we will start to feel the effects on the evening of April 27, is a powder keg, triggering strong emotions. Tempers could flare as the Sun and Moon trigger stubborn Mercury in Taurus and feisty Mars in Leo. Words carry tremendous power now to heal or hurt, unite or divide. Impatience is likely, and impulsive purchases, flirtations or jealousy can get you in hot water. Keep a cool head at this Full Moon, and find a healthy outlet for your passions.

Another useful tool for stopping images from stealing bandwidth while getting those scripts loaded, is to find the Stop sign or X up by the address on your browser, and when you've got the scripts, which do load with the document itself, then click to stop the rest. It's easy to control it as you like this way.

The occultation of Venus has been on our Astro Calendar for some time because it is an important celestial event for earthlings. The Moon will occult Venus at 25II39'39" on May 16th with the force of a planetary eclipse. Cases where this position holds significance will be activated. Any Venus activity such as a social affair, an art exhibit, a fashion show, a flower festival, an an engagement or marriage, a gem purchase, a makeover is best deferred until after the occultation. The postponement pays off because Venus affairs thrive on the impetus AFTER the 16th and success is insured.

The huge asteroid Ceres will be occulted on the 29th of May. At that time, Ceres will have retrograded to 1°40' Capricorn. This spotlights the mothering function and also the striving toward achievement in order to impress others. Teaching responsibility for the self and practical means to do that. The death process. Moon, our occulting body, is not at home in Capricorn, Sign of her detriment, but there she is.

The Sun on this day conjoins Aldebaran, a powerful Fixed Star denoting great energy and capacity for work. Pushing out in front, prestige is gained as well as appreciation but enmity and resentment look on, not far afield.

Mars will be moving into the spot where he opposes Neptune, an aspect of treachery and betrayal. Importantly, Uranus will have entered Aries where this Capricorn Moon-Ceres occultation squares it.

Closer examination of what is going on in our schools is more than warranted, it is exigent.

We are now in the Waning Crescent of the Moon, 18° illumination and the Moon is in Aries as of 5:30 this afternoon on the East Coast. This is the time to set a new challenge, launch a fresh strategy for solving a crime or mystery and throw out notions that have obstructed your detective work and led to dead ends. Over this weekend, the Moon was also in Pisces, excellent for changing one's mind as is the present Mercury, retrograde but slowing to station.

As always beneath the Waning Crescent, dial down. This is the moment to minimize damage, control and reduce outcomes and that applies to a crime or harmful event which can be made worse or mitigated but also to those in custody or under suspicion who may want to consider pleading to lesser charges.

snipped from an article I am reading:.......

May.11 – Mercury stationary Direct (02:39 Taurus; direct until Aug.20)
For up to a week before and after today, you may experience mental intensity, confusion, and miscommunications or changes in your outlook.
After being Retrograde since Apr.18, Mercury is now taking a slow turn to resume Direct motion.
These past 3.5 weeks have challenged you to rethink and rehash things that required some fine-tuning or revision.
The Direct station can be a time when clearer decisions start to emerge from the issues and struggles you've encountered during the retrograde period.
Or, it might turn your perspective around so that you're seeing your situation fresh again.
Over the next couple of weeks, while Mercury is still in the Shadow ; your brain may feel a bit like it's gradually waking up after a deep sleep.
During this time, you can gradually put into practice the learning and knowledge you've gained from your retrograde "dreams" and moonlight visions.
It will take time to get fully back into sync with the Mercury direct energy.
So, take it slow, one step at a time, and untangle yourself one strand at a time.

Mercury will still be virtually stationary at the time of the New Moon in Taurus.

Makes me think about the hearing tomorrow.......

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/...osmos/CaptureofTableDetrimentFallDignityE.png

TableofPlanetsdignityexhalteddetrim.jpg

The occultation of Venus described above in post #345 has been charted by Paulette and it is available in the Mundane Thread.

A question for someone more knowledgeable than me

On the Venus Occultation because this is the first I have heard of it say there is a Juried Art exhibit and the judges judge ON THAT day
Do the judges not see the art clearly? Or is that a Mercury function?
Or will they just not accept pieces that have degrees in the area of the occultation?

Thanks in advance and I hope I explained myself correctly
~Meenamom

You could not be more correct, judging is a function of Mercury-Jupiter. But because this was an ART exhibit, there will be overall displeasure with the decisions and good works will meet disfavour and lame works will get a boost. The cause of ART takes a blow on the occultation and a juried exhibit held that day. There will also be criticism of the way the art is displayed.

If a waiting period of three to four days is observed, such an exhibit will achieve GREATER success than normal, due to the forward propulsion coming after the occultation.

I know we don't deal with personal astrology, but this is a question for today in general. I remember a few weeks back Tuba had warned us about travel and various disasters, something we've been hearing of a lot. I usually take a birthday trip and last year I had a wonderful vacation. So I did my solar return chart for this year (today, in fact :biggrin:) and it landed on 2:02:23 AM. Need I say the resulting chart was "upsetting"? Can we say double Grand Cross? :eek: I decided to remain locked away in my house for the next year or more. Last year's chart was so lovely, and this one looks so CROSSED. My computer astrology screensaver just popped up and it reminded me to ask about this.

So, what does a day like today mean for travel in general, and all around vibes for we little people?

Just for the record, I didn't change my travel plans just because of today's chart. I haven't felt well enough to travel the past few weeks. Didn't even feel like packing. My plans now include badly needed household chores. :HBwhiteflag:

Jupiter and Uranus are holding hands as they move into Aries together. Shall we fasten our seat belts? Oh, my. I'd also like to know what one would call what looks like two Grand Crosses, one on top the other? It appears to be Cardinal/Mutable. Or it is really just a Grand Cross with a bunch of squares and oppositions hanging out together?

Thanks.

Oh, I hope not. I leave for Aruba next Saturday. Should I take waders or a snorkle? I think Tuba mentioned something about tsunamis'. It does seem, though, at this time of the year there are earthquakes in different parts of the world, either right before I leave, after I arrive and one time there was an earthquake in California while I was in the air. Let's hope whatever happens will not be as bad as it may seems.

Tuba,

Is this (June) a bad time for someone to have surgery (if they can help it)?:waitasec:

As soon as Mars ends his opposition to Neptune, and that happens June 7, there are no threats to surgery. Even scheduling ON June 7 is fine. Prior to that time, everyone needs to be warned against beginning some new prescription drug regime as drugs are the big danger during this opposition, doing far more damage even than an operation. The human body rebels against any foreign chemical when Mars opposes Neptune. Caylee Anthony is a case in point and that was emphasized in the analysis of her murder. Now if we had a tight square, there would be the same danger but we do not.

Hello, esteemed astrologers! I know personal questions are out but... with all the hubbub about summer, I'm a bit concerned as my son is due on July 23... What effects (generalized) will there be on charts of children born this summer?

Congrats dear TrishyPa! Do not trouble yourself in the least. Think about this, many of us were conceived and birthed at periods critical to worldly affairs, WWII, Korean War, Bay of Pigs, Vietnam, monetary crisis back in the 70's and early 80's and so on, yet each one of us arrived on planet Earth with our own 'personal' set of aspects and we're doing just fine.

God bless you and yours.

Do we have a database with this information? I have a hard time navigating through the threads. I wasn't able to find a "Search" function. Is there a "Search" function per chance?

I'm trying to find birth times, because the techniques I use require a fairly accurate birth time (to within 5 minutes). I know that information isn't always readily accessible, but it sure comes in handy.

Do we have a database with this information? I have a hard time navigating through the threads. I wasn't able to find a "Search" function. Is there a "Search" function per chance?

I'm trying to find birth times, because the techniques I use require a fairly accurate birth time (to within 5 minutes). I know that information isn't always readily accessible, but it sure comes in handy.

Whose birth times are you looking for? We do not have a database in this forum.
As for the search function, although WS software provides a search option, it usually only takes you to a thread that may have a post with a subject line similar to what you're looking for.
***I scroll a lot.

We have now come through the Ceres occultation of May 29 but there is another on June 25 and this does fall close to the lunar eclipse of the following day, June 26. Lunar eclipse on Pluto brings fresh hells.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5161979&postcount=346"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - GENERAL[/ame] This was the post for the last one on May 29. The new occultation will be in late, late Sagittarius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000