Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
He couldn't have done all that in 20 minutes. Either she was dead when he went to get coffee, or, if he killed her after bringing the coffee to the room, the timeline is wrong.

On NG tonight, the Peruvian reporter indicated that Joran was wearing the white shirt when he went out for coffee ~8:00 AM returning ~8:20 AM. This would then bring the timeline to killing Stephany after he returned with the coffee since he had the striped shirt on when he left the room ~8:40 AM, and "allegedly" the white shirt was left in the room. I think that is what was stated about the white shirt still being in the room.

Yes, I can agree with that theory!
I can add to it! LOL Perhaps she went to his room to check her email and Joran said sure, hoping the drug would kick in and he could "have sex" with her and he might not have known or cared her sexual preferences.
I am a big believer that there is truth in almost all lies - so the truth could be the computer was why Stephany went to his room and he was returning for "sex" but not necessarily in the order JVS stated.

I think JDVS will somehow negotiate to get himself the he** out of Peru. He has already started that process by confessing, claiming defense against this small unknowing young woman. (rolls eyes) I wouldn't be surprised if he throws out some tid bit of NH and her remains that gets him extradited back to Aruba even if on a temporary basis. The Aruban Gov. might even find a way to keep him given he is one of there own. I know I'm being sinister here, but I wouldn't be surprised.

imo...he never leaves Peru.

they aren't going to give him up to Aruba or anyone else till they are done with him. not temporarily, not at all.

one TH said they could drop an A bomb on Lima and it wouldn't get JVDS off the front page right now. apparently they don't like foreigners who kill their young people...at least, young people from prominent families.

I cannot imagine, given what has been revealed about Stephany's sexual persuasion as well as the information from the ME describing what she was wearing when her body was found, that she voluntarily removed her jeans. MOO

I agree, panthera. But I keep hearing that sex was not involved; I'm thinking that it was. . . but she was unwilling. Under what circumstances would she voluntarily remove her jeans/slacks in this situation otherwise? Do we have anything that leads us to believe that she did this voluntarily as opposed to under duress? I'm just not getting this.

If there was no sexual activity attempted, can anyone come up with a reasonable explanation as to why she was found without her slacks? Is it common practice for young people to laze around in their undies anymore, without it having any sexual connotation?

This is not logical, is it?

Maybe Joran did some "staging" before he left to make it look like someone else attacked her?

I saved a good pic of the timestamp. 8:56:43 5/30/10

Capture.jpg

and more pics and vids here:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...ee Holloway -Aruba --- Stephany Flores -Peru/
Thank you so much! So he was supposed to get coffee at 8:10am, come back, brutally kill her, shower, change clothes, pack up his stuff and is out the door at 8:56am? :waitasec: If so, I wish I could get that many things done in the morning when I'm rushing to get ready for work! :eek:

I agree, panthera. But I keep hearing that sex was not involved; I'm thinking that it was. . . but she was unwilling. Under what circumstances would she voluntarily remove her jeans/slacks in this situation otherwise? Do we have anything that leads us to believe that she did this voluntarily as opposed to under duress? I'm just not getting this.
Oh I definitely think he lured her up to the room for sex and/or her money, but I'm just saying no way do I believe she went there for sex. It is much more likely she was drugged and he removed her clothing. MOO

If there was no sexual activity attempted, can anyone come up with a reasonable explanation as to why she was found without her slacks? Is it common practice for young people to laze around in their undies anymore, without it having any sexual connotation?

Unfortunately, yes it is common among the younger generation...modesty is a thing of the past! Just turn on the 'Family Channel' any night of the week and you will be shocked by what you are viewing on a channel geared towards families. Very sad times we are living in when we are lose sight of honesty, morals, integrity, love and intimacy and replace them with greed, selfishness and lust!

MOO

I am puzzled....WHY would he cover her with HIS white shirt..when he could have used the bed sheet??? (correct me if I am wrong) thanks

I can't but Pat Brown on Joy Bahar's show this evening said he most likely killed her while he was trying to rape her. That she didn't take her pants off to look at his computer. The way the body was partially clothed is evidence of what occured.

I am puzzled....WHY would he cover her with HIS white shirt..when he could have used the bed sheet??? (correct me if I am wrong) thanks

Hi, Justus4all. I think that the variant reports about what she was wearing when she was found will eventually be sorted out. I think that most such information seems to be filtered through various Peruvian news media who are grabbing police department gossip, much of it second or third hand.

Correction: I see that I was wrong. Apparently she was in just a t-shirt and panties. I do have a suggestion about why she was so attired. It was after five a.m. Stephany had an argument with her father; she didn't want to go home to be confronted by him, so she agreed to come to her new friend Joran's hotel room to stay the night. Perhaps she was thinking of more than sleeping, perhaps not. As a horny young man, he would probably draw other conclusions. When he went for coffee and a bite to eat, she changed into sleeping clothes. Then either she went on the computer and found something OR when he returned he made unwelcome advances OR they had some other argument.

Thank you so much! So he was supposed to get coffee at 8:10am, come back, brutally kill her, shower, change clothes, pack up his stuff and is out the door at 8:56am? :waitasec: If so, I wish I could get that many things done in the morning when I'm rushing to get ready for work! :eek:

45 minutes is a long time when you really think about it.
If you have ever watched a professional fight five minutes is a long time.
A really long time, and the flurry of punches that knocks someone out cold is a few seconds in reality.

I am sure it seemed like an eternity to Stephany while she was fighting for her life, but is probably over in minutes. Five minutes in the shower. Left with one duffel bag, made no attempt to hide her body.

I think 45 minutes is more than enough time for a struggle, shower and duffle bag shoved pack job.

Unbelievable.

Snip . . . the Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant quoted the suspect's lawyer in the Netherlands as suggesting the confession may have been coerced.
"Joran told his mother crying Monday that he was being interrogated under reasonably barbaric conditions," the paper quoted Bert De Rooij saying. "He said the police were trying to force him to confess." Under such conditions, he said, the "confession was possibly false."

http://www.talkleft.com/story/2010/6/8/19194/78086

I figured it would take quite of bit of "force" to get him to talk. But I see his mother is headed for Peru!

I'm sure he was rushing, he didn't want to spend to much time there in case someone called the front desk. I really do think that was enough time, but his reenactment will let us all know for sure.

Ugh! I should have known GVS would be covering the primaries tonight...I guess we will just have to wait until 10:57 pm for her to cover the case!

I think I read or heard that she was lying on top of the sheet. Also, maybe he noticed her blood on that shirt and tossed it on her to make it look like the 'real killer' had covered her with his clothes????

Why didn't Joran legally change his name if he was worried about people finding out his connection with Natalee?

Did he buy hair dye when he went to buy bread and coffee?

Good point.

Hi, Justus4all. I think that the variant reports about what she was wearing when she was found will eventually be sorted out. I think that most such information seems to be filtered through various Peruvian news media who are grabbing police department gossip, much of it second or third hand.
The shirt is listed among the items on her body when her body was found. PattyG has posted a photo taken from the tv screen (NG's show last night) along with the diagram of the body indicating where wounds were.

Ugh! I should have known GVS would be covering the primaries tonight...I guess we will just have to wait until 10:57 pm for her to cover the case!
Greta did mention a few minutes ago she would be talking about Joran.

I think I read or heard that she was lying on top of the sheet. Also, maybe he noticed her blood on that shirt and tossed it on her to make it look like the 'real killer' had covered her with his clothes????

The shirt was ruined, so he threw on the ground with the rest of the "trash" he would be leaving behind.

Much like Casey Anthony I think we are making Joran out to me much more of a thinker than he really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member