OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to know what was said to parents in inverviews with LE that made families think it was OK to continue to send their children to the school...basically they have to have assured them it was a targeted abduction and that Kyron was not still inside the school or on the grounds anywhere, right?

Remember Shasta Groene!!!!

IIRC, that sick Duncan took her to Denny's at 3 am!!!!

ANYTHING is possible! T R U L Y!

I agree. Look at what just happened in Peru. Van Der Sloot rented a room in his name and killed a woman there. Pretty stupid thing to do - rates pretty high on the "dumb crook/criminal" list.

Well the teacher speaking was actually a replay of the Principal reading the statement from Kyron's teacher.

I should have known it sounded too good to be true. What was I thinking???

Tanner says Kyron was in school for at least an hour Friday morning and that he saw Kyron's step-mother leave the school without Kyron.

(snip)

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...itute-noticed-him/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx
Thank you Miss daisy!!!!

I'm quoting your post because the link is in it.

Here is - what I believe - the most important paragraph:

And she was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left, " says Tanner Pumala.

Ok - the "teacher of record" just left? Where did she go? I didn't pay close attention yesterday when the "teacher" released a statement - anybody remember the name of the teacher on that statement?

Did this teacher come back? Did she leave for the day and the sub continued with the class?

I want answers!!!!!! (pretty please)

Glad to see that at least Fox 12 Portland is now blurring shots of school children on playground so at least other children cannot be identified..

Thank you Miss daisy!!!!

And she was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left, " says Tanner Pumala.

Ok - the "teacher of record" just left? Where did she go? I didn't pay close attention yesterday when the "teacher" released a statement - anybody remember the name of the teacher on that statement?

Did this teacher come back? Did she leave for the day and the sub continued with the class?

I'm hearing and reading this to mean that the Substitute teacher is the one who left...

I would love to know what was said to parents in inverviews with LE that made families think it was OK to continue to send their children to the school...basically they have to have assured them it was a targeted abduction and that Kyron was not still inside the school or on the grounds anywhere, right?

I believe LE called it an isolated incident, does that mean he was targeted?? I dunno, personally, my child would not be back in that school until LE started talking, and maybee thay have addressed this to the parents who may be worried, I would be worried it could happen again. JMO, The school would have to be secure as Fort Knox before my child to go back, Ive already suggested to my daughter that she homeschool my grandaughter and keep her close to herself as possible, to much craziness in this world

This is the article that the comment was linked too, however the comment has since been removed:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

This was one of the very first articles printed about the case and the comment came in around 11:30 on 6/5, but it is no longer there to even refer back too...

IIRC, the poster also said this wasn't something you were going to hear from the media, and sure enough we didn't, nor did we hear it from LE or anyone else. But, IMO, that doesn't make it true or untrue, just a point to ponder along with many other points.

Adding to my post.....

A sub was with his teacher. Usually when I have appointments during the day - I called a sub to come in about half an hour or so before I had to leave (to meet with her, give her instructions, etc). So, was this a set-up sub for the teacher to leave? And for the teacher to tell the sub to "calm down" twice?

I want more info on this teacher now. We have all been questioning if it is a woman....

What was the story on a farm the father wanted checked?who's farm was it and why did he want it checked?

Thank you Miss daisy!!!!

Two ideas. One she could of left to check on Kyron and was told some lady signed him out and she went back and marked A for absent. Or she could of left :waitasec:

Two the statement is from a young person that was extremly detailed and the grandmother put it out there despite the fact the FBI asked her not to and admitted it to the media that it was the case. Tanner (the young girl) had so many details right down to the time, location and facts. A young girl with this kind of memory would remember that Kyron didn't come back from the "bathroom or to get a drink" she would of said something to remind them...right?

Lastly...I know less now then I ever did because that doesn't make any sence to me.

I'm hearing and reading this to mean that the Substitute teacher is the one who left...

Whomever left, the sub or the regular teacher, should be easy enough to verify through school records. Unfortunately, I'm sure no one is "commenting".

Thank you Miss daisy!!!!

Wouldn't Kyron have had to ask permission from one of the 2 teachers to go get a drink or go to the bathroom? I know when I was in school I had to ask before I just left.
Wouldn't they have questioned each other to see if he had asked/said he was going somewhere? Asked the other kids if they had seen him? Could have been "Did he tell you? No, you? Oh I better go check....."
Or was this when the groups was 1st being assembled?

I was going to say I was surprised the media didn't follow them to the gym...but then I thought, there is no way they didn't follow them.

"KATU News extended an invitation to Horman’s parents to speak to the media after a reporter found them at a local gym Wednesday after their workout.

But the Horman’s drove off without responding to a question how the media could help."

Article

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html

Video

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html?tab=video

That's a good article. I like Jensen. Very... along my line of thinking. I could not agree with him more.

I hope this hasn't already been discussed, but the parents in this video seem startled and shocked to be approached by the reporter. It seems like they weren't expecting any press to notice them? Am I missing something?

Wouldn't Kyron have had to ask permission from one of the 2 teachers to go get a drink or go to the bathroom? I know when I was in school I had to ask before I just left.
Wouldn't they have questioned each other to see if he had asked/said he was going somewhere? Asked the other kids if they had seen him? Could have been "Did he tell you? No, you? Oh I better go check....."
Or was this when the groups was 1st being assembled?

I don't think he even made it in the classroom to ask the teacher anything JMO last I heard he was headed to his class, did he go in?? I dunno, no one has said he was in the classroom and went back out again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cloudy89