2010.06.15 George & Cindy on Good Morning America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't the hearing the one where they recessed but KC didn't leave...she and her team "huddled" and people who were watching TruTv said CA came up and said something and KC was bawling.

I don't know how to link to a single post in another thread, or how to quote from another thread, so here is a link to the thread entitled:

2010.05.10 - Paralegal passes note to female corrections officer at Casey's hearing

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104343&highlight=2010.05.10

This was the hearing after Mother's Day. Could the note have actually been the card? Or could it have been a note that CA had a card for KC and wanted to see her at the recess?

Quoting myself...if you look at the video it looks like it may be the actual card that the paralegal gives the deputy.

I really think they are trying desperately to be perceived as so delusional that they will not be asked to testify at the trial.

Snipped
Well it has been months since they've promoted the CMA foundation

Nope, not a word about the CMA foundation. Not even much about Caylee actually. So, tell me again..what was the point of this interview???:waitasec:

Are they still passing out the stuffed bears? Was that part of the "foundation"?

I didn't watch as I was sure it would be 'Spitting on Caylee's grave' - the sequel.

I would call this chapter: Grace Under Fire
I appreciate our good members who did suffer through it to tell us, but your characterization of what they did is spot on. It would have been a time to just talk about Caylee, Caylee, Caylee, no excuses or bs about themselves or the one charged with murdering her, just the sweet, adorable child America fell in love with. I don't think that would have been offensive just to say we love her, we think of her, she lives in our hearts, thank you to everyone across the world, and we have gotten letters from far and wide. Thank you to everyone who cared about her enough to write to us, your outpouring of love was more generous than we could have prayed for. We know she is in heaven with our Father. We just wanted to come on today to publicly thank everyone so very much, the searchers, the community, the church and certainly the kind wonderful people who donated to provide her the beautiful funeral.
Cut, scene , commercial.

She dreams of ICA being home? Oh what BS that is! Yeah, I'm sure she dreams of ICA being home, doing nothing, stealing money, getting knocked up again, making CA do everything for her again. Yeah RIGHT, Cindy! You really want that [unusual person] home again!

Wow, I had no idea that Cindy was still this delusional. I amazed she said something like that. I shouldn't be, but I am. I guess she's still clinging to her perfect, non-murdering family. How freaking sad and pathetic.

She dreams of ICA being home so that she can grind her under her thumb and wring her litttle [unusual] neck for ruining the facade IMO

Please stay on-topic to discussion of the GMA appearance. Please note that this is not a rant thread.

Thank you to members that provided summaries of the appearance.

Where this post lands is random.

TIA.

Was this discussed on the show?

The spokeswoman said the network did not license any new photos or videos for the “GMA” interview, and that information will be disclosed on Tuesday’s show.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...-talk-to-good-morning-america-on-tuesday.html

The only new "shot" was George's tattoo ... hinky, hinky.

Great catch Patty G, that was a new closeup picture of the tattoo and I would bet a lot of money that he did not give that up for free. It could not have been part of the original deal because he did not have the tattoo then. This interview was probably IMHO not for free, I am sure their travel, hotel and food was paid for my ABC and that the photo of the tattoo was also paid for IMHO.

Right before the interview began Ashley B says, "They have barely spoken about the case"!!!. Has she been living on another planet for 2 years? IMO they should have stayed home, it was a horrible interview.:sick:

Ummmm, CRAZY IN THE COCONUT!!!

They are absolutely certifiable to continue on in this manner.

It made my heart HURT when they kept going on about their pain, what they are missing out on etc etc... they clearly have NO CONCEPT WHATSOEVER that its CAYLEE, C.A.Y.L.E.E that is missing out! (and the A's at least had their crabcakes at the Ritz, oh yeah, and a cruise and a boat. *sammie grits teeth and fights the urge to break something.)

I have so much more to say about this but I do not want a lifetime ban. Suffice to say - I wouldnt ... on them if they were on fire.

Oh and while Im at it, BC drives me freakin crazy with his "They have to wait til trial for the answers, so should we" carpola. BRADLEY, we dont have questions that 31 DAYS doesnt answer!!!!gggrrrr.

ok, thats it for me. I am putting myself on a timeout. *deep sigh* these people are honestly doing my head in. ANd its been going on for 2 years now. Cant wait til its over and the perp is on death row where she belongs and we can all breathe easy.

I just want to thank all of you who were able to watch the Anthony's on GMA this morning. I can't stomach it and appreciate all the updates. I just don't understand? Do they not understand that this is the anniversary of Caylee's death? That this day isn't about her murderer but the beautiful, innocent baby that was murdered? :furious:

Didn't CA say something like we thought at first maybe there had been an accident? At least according to the article, I didn't watch it. Why does noone ask them if they don't think it was an accident and they don't think KC killed her, what exactly do they think happened? And they're admitting that KC lied but can't or won't explain why she won't tell the REAL story if she is so innocent.

another little thing about the interview---when the molestation thing came up and ca more or less said ga blew it off....he said "no" (something along those lines...he is dealing with that one!)

Great catch Patty G, that was a new closeup picture of the tattoo and I would bet a lot of money that he did not give that up for free. It could not have been part of the original deal because he did not have the tattoo then. This interview was probably IMHO not for free, I am sure their travel, hotel and food was paid for my ABC and that the photo of the tattoo was also paid for IMHO.

The tattoo was filmed during the interview. You can see Cindy's hand moving to help George hold his shirt open and you can see the movement of the camera during the video. It's at 1:14 in the video. So I don't think they got money specifically for pictures of his tattoo, but I do agree that all their expenses were most likely paid for by ABC.

Well, all I can say is how sad and pathetic. I watched even though I had said I wasn't going to do it. I have no sympathy for them whatsoever. I say sad and pathetic because they do seem very far gone. I was amazed and disappointed that they focused on their suffering, ICA's suffering, etc. TWA said it best when she stated that they should have thanked everyone and talked about Caylee. If Jim Lichtenstein is really working with them, either they are not following his advice or he is not giving them good advice. They will never be able to rehabilitate their image at this rate. I definitely think we are seeing a preview of Cindy's testimony in reference to her statements about the dead body. She is going to claim that she only said it to get a faster police response. However, if you listen to the call, she sounds panicked and scared.

What is blatantly missing from these media interviews is their plea to find the "real" killer if they truly believe that ICA is innocent. NEVER once since this has begun have I heard them plea to find the "real" killer. That speaks volumes!

They need a real PR person. A REAL one. BC must be bone weary of babysitting their appearances. JMO.

What is blatantly missing from these media interviews is their plea to find the "real" killer if they truly believe that ICA is innocent. NEVER once since this has begun have I heard them plea to find the "real" killer. That speaks volumes!

Which no doubt will be asked at trial! I hope so anyways.

I didn't watch the interview, but I did read the article. Cindy can say all she wants that she told the 911 operator that the car smelled like a dead body just to get the police out to the house faster, but that's just not true and everybody knows it. She followed up that with that story in interviews afterwards. I specifically remember the one she did outside the courthouse where she further talked about how bad that car stunk. If it wasn't true in the first place, why did she keep running with the pizza and then the story of the dead squirrel? Lee even said the car smelled like death. Sorry Cindy. You can try to change your story, but the cat's already out of the bag. OPPS! Don't try to make up a story and lie about it now. Does she really think anyone is buying her new story? Really? It's pathetic. She really needs help, and I hope she gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horizon54