Forensic Astrology - MACKENZIE COWELL last seen 2/9/10 WA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mackenzie's PDSDL (progressed demi-solar demi-lunar with her progressed natal:

View attachment 8602

The Midheaven was at 319°33'. The progressed lunar return Sun was conjunct at 318°22', her progressed natal Saturn at 319°58', and while her progressed natal Pluto appears to be almost a full sign away from the Descendant it was actually on the Descendant at 319°47'. Along with progressed Saturn on the Midheaven and progressed Pluto on the Descendant, her progressed Mars/Neptune midpoint was on the Midheaven at 319°42' along with her progressed Mars/Uranus midpoint.

The Sun on an angle denotes an act of self. She thought she was in control. Her Mars/Uranus midpoint on the Midheaven indicates a feisty mood.

But once she was attacked (possibly a sucker punch or sneak with an instrument) the presence of her progressed Saturn and progressed Pluto on the angles coincided with defeat. Her progressed Mars/Neptune midpoint would be indicative of terror at what was happening.

Below is Mackenzie's natal with JF's progressed natal. His progressed Mars was conjunct her natal Ascendant.

View attachment 8604

Mackenzie's progressed natal had his Moon/Mars and Sun/Mars midpoint on the Ascendant. The longitudinal positions are deceptive of the true body positions of those planets.

View attachment 8605

And finally, JF's progressed natal had Mackenzie's progressed Mars opposite the East Point (a true square to the Midheaven).

View attachment 8606

There are aspects between the natal charts that could be indicative of sexual attraction. I think these two had a relationship at some point and blackmail was ongoing or was threatened by Mackenzie and JF struck out at her.

Just my 2 cents.

Bob

<Respectfully bolded with underline in red for emphasis>

In post #32 on page 2 of this Thread, I noted the following:

NOTE: The Last Seen chart shows several indications of a relationship crisis. Testimonies suggest Mackenzie may have been having an affair with an older man who may have had a lot to lose if he were 'outed' and/or it is possible that something she may have told him triggered him into violence. ... after examining the natal (sunrise) chart of the Tacoma boyfriend, I would rule him out.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98017&page=2

Unique's excellent analysis fully supports what I suspected may have happened after examining the Last Seen chart compared to Mackenzie's and JF's charts, and I thank him for bringing his insights on this case to our attention.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you Soulscape,

While my technique appears to be a very good tool for finding possible birth times, the work you Forensic Astrologers do with "last seen" charts amazes me. I will never have that ability but will confine myself to contributing what I can through the use of my technique. We all have a niche I guess.

A note on this case, when Pluto stations in September, it will spend the entire month in square to WC's progressed Sun.

In the third week of October Saturn will square her progressed Mars and during the second week of November Saturn will square JF's progressed Mars then go on to square his progressed Sun and oppose his natal and progressed Saturn. Seeing the transits of Jupiter and Uranus to her natal Venus and progressed Sun I surmise that she will not be found to be involved in Mackenzie's death.

Thank you again.

Bob

PRESS RELEASE:
2 Month Investigation Update

It&#8217;s been just over two months since the body of Mackenzie Cowell was located along the Columbia River at Crescent Bar in Douglas County. The Cowell Homicide Task Force continues to work diligently on the case with a full complement of detectives from the partner agencies; Douglas County, Chelan County, East Wenatchee Police Department, Wenatchee Police Department, and the FBI. To date investigators have followed up on over 250 tips and leads and have conducted nearly 725 interviews. Some of the initial crime lab work has been completed but much is still at the state crime lab undergoing analysis. Crime lab results will not be released to the media in order to maintain the integrity of the investigation.

In recent weeks investigators have conducted re-interviews of several of Mackenzie&#8217;s friends, associates and fellow students. Investigators have also conducted secondary searches of Pitcher Canyon, Riverfront Park (boat ramp area), and utilized the Chelan County Dive team to search the Columbia River bank near the boat ramp in hopes of finding Mackenzie&#8217;s phone which remains missing and a vital piece of evidence if located.

Reward amounts have increased since the last press release as follows:

Crime Stoppers - $7,000.00

Those who wish to remain completely anonymous may contact the Crime Stoppers line at 888-4280 between 7am and 5pm Monday through Thursday to provide information regarding the case. If the information leads to an arrest and the filing of criminal charges, a reward of up to $7,000.00 cash will be immediately paid to the anonymous informant.

Mackenzie Cowell Benefitt Trust Fund & Wenatchee Valley Citizens Against Crime Pledges &#8211; $47,000.00

Those who wish to qualify for this reward must call the RiverCom Tip line at 663-9911 (24hr line). If the information provided leads to the arrest and prosecution of the person or persons responsible for Mackenzie&#8217;s murder, a reward of up to $47,000.00 will be paid to the informant.

Anyone with information regarding the possible whereabouts of her phone may call the RiverCom tip line at 663-9911 or CrimeStoppers (anonymous) number at 888-4280.

Though no suspect has been identified, investigators remain diligent, optimistic, and confident justice will prevail in this case&#8212;an arrest and prosecution.

Captain Doug Jones
Public Information Officer
Cowell Homicide Task Force
888-4203
djones@wenatcheewa.gov

COWELL HOMICIDE TASK FORCE:
Chief Criminal Deputy Robbin Wagg Task Force Commander
Captain Doug Jones Public Information Officer
Task Force Command Center (509) 888-4226 Public Tip Line (509) 663-9911

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Sea...se-to-54000-police-looking-for-her-cell-phone

A factor that cannot be ignored is the presence of Jupiter on the cusp of the House it rules, both in the natural zodiac and in the Last Seen chart. And Jupiter is opposite Mackenzie's own Jupiter which sits on the other travel cusp, H. 3. Further, the Moon rules this chart with the crisis Cancer ASC and the Moon always describes the activity going on in an event chart; the Moon had just made an aspect to none other than Jupiter on the H. 9 cusp. This was then the opportunity to publish abroad some remarkable fact, to circulate & travel, to hold a religious ceremony or to write an insurance policy. I think we can eliminate the last two possibilities, particularly with Mercury refraning. Remember in the very first post on this that Mercury leaves Capricorn before the Moon can reach him, thus backing out of an agreement.

Although Mackenzie is our victim, it is also an astrological fact that she is engaged on her break in doing something wrongful. The Moon is not only detrimented and in her weakest House but she is in the Sign on the cusp of H. 7, acting against the public weal and what is right. I have been loathe to put attention on this because she is the victim. However, not mentioning this may obscure a possible explanation for what happened. She has hidden knowledge because she is conjunct Pluto and tightly so.

LAST SEEN chart from post #7:
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal Cases/MackenzieCowellLastSeen001.jpg

You may remember the Pluto to Moon Node discussion in our Tehan runaway case. Mackenzie also has her Moon's Node conjunct the current position of Pluto and his position on February 9, 2010 when last seen. It is so dangerous to take any risk when you are under that aspect. The conjunction is also notorious for its sadism. But there it was on February 9 and the Moon above piled on. As you can see on the Last Seen chart (first in the Thread), the Moon - Pluto and Jupiter in sextile on H. 9 were in the Finger of God Y formation with rising Mars. Look at the left chart margin, marked "Yods". Highly significant Jupiter was the stem of yet another Y, with an unpleasant pair to draw to, Mars and Saturn.

When Ryann was murdered in Prunedale, Mars was also rising and just a bit too late to make a Y with Pluto and Jupiter but Jupiter was moving into that position shortly. Yods are held to very small orbs & of course, that would be true because the Yod requires two inconjuncts, orb 3° at the outside. Always make sure the stem is a heavy enough body to serve in that function. When we see a rising Mars, it would be easy to assume he is the perpetrator and he comes from H. 5 and H. 10 in both Mack's and Ryann's charts. But Mars is the act of violence, although physically he does help describe the murderer. It was the estranged husband who killed Ryann and we know that. He is the Sun in House 7 with estrangement Aquarius on the cusp and he is opposite Mars, thus imbued with Mars qualities in this act, as well as those of the detrimented Sun.

The 29th degree mercury in the 7th house a seriously critical degree as you said, is also the Ruler of the 12th and the 3rd houses.

How would you see that playing into or describing the event as it unfolded?

Was she held captive (12th house Mercury ruler in 12th house of self-undoing or imprisonment)
or 3rd house Ruler of a house of communications ? Captive by her own broken agreement?

Then we have Saturn rx on the cusp of the 4th (near home)...describing I suppose the position she would be in shortly.

Excellent point too Tuba, that Transiting Pluto conjuncted Mackenzie's North Node. Wow....the same time she disappears forever.

Shocking! But then again, most of these charts lately are shocking in their intensity.

As noted repeatedly in the early charts, communications and chain links between people will provide a fortunate key to solving this case when nothing else serves. I said that because in both the Last Seen and the Discovery of the corpse, Part of Fortune was in II. Also, Mercury withdrawing from an agreement is a factor at the time of her murder. Mercury at the end of his roller in Capricorn was full of dread and anxiety, partly because of his perspective on other people and life in general, because Mercury rules H. 9 for this 7th House figure. It also rules his habits and his labour. Saturn is nigh onto his 10th H., so he is ambitious in what he wants to accomplish. He aims over his head and ability to attain his objective.

If it's hard to imagine someone who is a can of worms but also a striving go getter, pull up the memory of Carrot Top and Elmo, two stand up comedians with nerves sticking out all over, who aspired to the big stage and major television spots. It is possible to house both those attitudes in one person. So this is the individual who skived off. Then we are left with the Saturnian coward who could have settled everything by using his mutual reception. He chose resort to violence instead: Saturn sextile Mars both quincunx Jupiter. Because of his very early degree and retro condition, it is clear he is sick in the head and dangerously immature. A monster.

Snippets from May 17th Press Release:

Wenatchee Police Captain Doug Jones, spokesman for the Cowell Homicide Task Force, says in a news release that until a suspect or suspects are in custody, authorities are reluctant to identify anyone as "cleared". However Cowell's family are not a focus of the investigation, and Jones says officials do not believe, based on the investigation to this point, that any family members were involved.
and
Jones says that while no suspect has been identified, investigators remain confident that justice will prevail in this case, with an arrest and prosecution. More at link.

Snipped from May 18th Wenatchee World article, Cowell team checks fresh tip

Members of the task force investigating the murder of 17-year-old Mackenzie Cowell searched a turn-out section of the hairpin turn above Crescent Bar on Thursday.

&#8220;A tip said this might have been a place where Mackenzie had been taken,&#8221; said Capt. Doug Jones, a spokesman for the task force.

Jones declined to say who provided the tip, or to give more details. He also declined to say what, if anything, was found at the turn-out off Crescent Bar Road. He noted, however, that the detectives used metal detectors.

&#8220;We&#8217;ve put a lot of resources into this direction and we hope, in the end, it will lead to something. Obviously, to this point, it hasn&#8217;t or we would have made an arrest.&#8221; More at link

Don't you all love how a tip submitted a month ago is referred to as a "fresh tip"? :waitasec:

UNCUT: Mackenzie's Mother Issues Emotional Plea

VIDEO: Wendy Cowell, the mother of 17-year-old Mackenzie Cowell, urges anyone with information about her daughter's murder...
http://www.kirotv.com/video/23626752/index.html

Snipped from Article: Wenatchee Slaying Victim's Mother Issues Plea

"I know that you out there know who did this, and it's important for my family and I for you to bring that person forward," Wendy Cowell said. "You owe it to Mackenzie's honor, and to us and to this community that she affected in such a positive way."

http://www.kirotv.com/news/23626611/detail.html

Could WC's plea be part of the communications that will lead to the chain links between people that will bring forth the key to solving this case, as Tuba mentioned previously? (See snippet of Tuba's quote below)

Tuba said:
As noted repeatedly in the early charts, communications and chain links between people will provide a fortunate key to solving this case when nothing else serves.

Below is the transcript (courtesy of WS member GoneTooSoon) of the KIRO 7 News video, UNCUT: Mackenzie's Mother Issues Emotional Plea

WC: "…you know I mean, there’s just a lot to deal with. We weren’t prepared for that, I wasn’t prepared for that.” I saw her for [br...eakfast]…lunch that day and I wasn’t prepared to have the next day, have her be gone forever, I mean you know…"

Reporter: Now that we’re kinda rolling on that subject, we’re gonna clear up why you have not spoken up, it sounds to me like you are, you’re a public figure, beyond this I mean you’re a people person, you talk in front of groups all of the time, it’s not like you’re shy – but there was a good reason why you wanted to say something and you couldn’t

WC: "We were asked from the very beginning not to speak about the case, we didn’t want to wreck the integrity of the investigation and the only thing worse than losing a child is not having the perpetrator caught. So we have taken the advice of law enforcement, they have been our guide through this – it’s been difficult but it’s been more difficult than you’d imagine."

Reporter: Wendy, I’m sure that every day is probably just a new test; and getting through and having all the people approach you and I know you’ve said, ‘God almighty I don’t know what to say’ and I don’t know what to say either but there is something – a seed you’d like to plant and have that grow into something - what is that, the people that approach you, the people that watch this, what you’d like them to understand…

WC: "Well I really think that it is time for someone to step forward and help solve this case. I know that you out there, you know who did this and it’s important to my family and I (trembling voice) for you to bring that person forward, you owe it to Mackenzie’s honor, and to us and to the community who she so much affected in a positive way; she can’t be replaced, umm but she can be honored unfortunately in this case it can’t be the way we would like but I would ask you to please think about that, please come forward. Your tips mean everything, there is a reward and you need to remember that so, not only is it the right thing to do, you know it can benefit you and your family so please think about that and please consider honoring this child who was the greatest asset a family could have and she is greatly missed and she is missed by the community and I would appreciate you considering calling RiverCom [911] or even the anonymous tip line at Crime Stoppers and tell us what you know so that we can solve this case. I’d appreciate it."

Reporter: People may think…what I know may not solve it…but the little baby steps, that might mean a lot

WC: “You know what, it’s gonna just take that one little special thought, you have to think outside the box, that’s what they’ve told us from the beginning, we’ve been an integral part of this investigation because um of course we want this investigation solved um we don’t want to be in the situation we’re in and I think you should think outside the box and even if it’s a silly tip it could be the answer that they’re looking for, they have a lot of evidence they just don’t have the right tip, so please consider, please consider calling in….” cut away

Reporter: And so why is this stuff important to somebody in your position, some people might you know what – let the police do their job but there’s gotta be angst that I can’t even understand, why is this part important for closure, or is that an overused word is there ever closure?

WC: “There’s never going to be closure, not for our family and probably not for the community, umm this is an important step for us so we can start the grieving process properly because right now we’re in a state of flux, of angst, of an abyss where we don’t know what comes next and we really want to solve the case so we can continue to honor Mackenzie and her memory, unfortunately not in the way that we would have liked to have honored her, she was a great asset to the community and to have known her made you happy – she was a great person and she’s terribly missed but we have to honor that person that she was and that person she would have become because I will never get to see that, never get to be the grama, her brothers don’t get to be uncles and it’s important that people call that tip line even if it’s a silly tip it might be the one that they need to gather this last piece of evidence or convict or arrest this person and put the pain aside for a while and to let the community move on."

Reporter: Justice will do that, you believe that…?

WC: “I believe that the ultimate justice will be in eternity, but I think that the justice right now is necessary, it’s deserved, I think that whoever did this to Mackenzie needs to be punished for it and I think that whoever knows who did this to Mackenzie needs to come forward” – cut away “There’s fear here and there deservedly should be fear here; somebody or some people did this to Mackenzie and no one really feels as safe as they’d like to feel in this great home town of Wenatchee” cut away “I think I would have to say that Mackenzie was a bright light in this town and a great part of this community and this community is a great community, we’re very lucky to live here and maybe she’s that new star that’s up in heaven right now but she was a bright sunshine light and every time the sun shines many people email me or facebook me and say, “Mackenzie’s looking down on us, we feel warm” and that’s the kind of person she was when she was here; so her legacy carries on and that’s why it’s important to honor her and find the person that’s done this.” #####

It is my understanding, that this interview with WC was conducted around 8 A.M. on May 20th, for airing that evening.

The following information was posted in several media outlets yesterday June 18 2010.

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/jun/18/cowell-updated-task-force-has-interviewed-potentia/

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/96694164.html

http://www.kxly.com/news/23955862/detail.html

I'm wondering if you have any comments on this turn of events?
Thank you for any thoughts you are able to relay!

Mackenzie Cowell had her Sun at 12°Aries and her Mercury at the critical
1°Aries, a Cardinal sign.

The upcoming Eclipse will be Sun at 4Cancer and Moon 4Capricorn with Mercury posited at 2° Cancer, on June 26th, termed a partial Lunar eclipse.

It's timely then, that the information is revealed just before or just after this Eclipse takes place.

It's a positive sign then....as I read that there was something found at the site they were led to via a tipster. This found item, is now in the lab.

Here is an article about the Eclipse and what might be revealed or changed during one:

In Mackenzie's case, there is a square hypothetically being created from one Cardinal sign to the other during the Eclipse,
Or from Capricorn to Aries in the early degrees.

Eclipses always bring unexpected changes of direction, but only if you have the Sun, moon, a planet, or other major point in your natal chart being touched by it.

http://www.astrologycom.com/eclipse.html

http://www.astrologyzone.com/eclipses/

From your 2nd link:

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/96694164.html

Then last month, police received a tip. They were told to look above the place where Cowell's body was found, go down a dirt road.

Investigators visited the spot on June 13 and combed the area. They found something of interest, and sent the unidentified object to the state crime lab.

We have a time of birth for Mackenzie Cowell and are wondering if this would change the chart done on her in any significant way. Her birth was between 1:30 and 2:00 A.M. on the 1st of April 1992. Can you tell us if the chart would be impacted or any new thoughts this may bring to light? Thank you for your time invested in this case!

The way I would now look at her natal chart puts Capricorn Rising, at 1:30AM early degree, and POF in the 1st house in very late Capricorn.
The hypothethical Black Moon Lilith, into the 1st house conjunct Saturn the Ruler of MacKenzie&#8217;s natal chart. Opposed to the MC semi-square Venus and opposed to Chiron, would certainly give an inclination towards some behaviors that might be termed (in retrospect) as self-destructive (22nd degree Venus ) and not positive. The BML has a propensity towards this anyway in all of our charts, yet for her, it&#8217;s connected to the natals Rulership.

In this timed chart we can see that natal Mars is in the house that rules our money
And our values we hold dear to us, so perhaps she was active in this area of her life,
(not that all of us don&#8217;t like money), but perhaps a bit too overactive in trying to accumulate same or making it a focus in the life and IF so, then it&#8217;s possibly connected to this, the disappearance itself.

Jupiter transiting over this natal Mars in the 2nd house of values & money, triggered
The Mars (natal promise at 3degrees Pisces) conjunct &#8220;Fomalhaut&#8221; (An Immortal Name)
The ancients called this star.
For sure, MacKenzie is now immortal in her name&#8230;.as it means before the public eye, to the ancients who termed this star as such. One who goes down in history in some fashion.

The next planet to accompany Transiting Jupiter in this chart is Venus over that notorious Mars (having a connection to a star with some noteriety) in the 2nd house, and therefore the opposing or 8th house of &#8220;other&#8217;s assets&#8221; becomes triggered as well, with her natal Jupiter at 5 degrees Virgo.

Transiting Uranus was also separating from natal Venus in the 2nd house of Values,
So it certainly seems related to an ambush of some type by a love interest and perhaps over money (2nd house)

So, I&#8217;d say that IF in the investigation this has been considered as a potential viable motive, I&#8217;d go in that direction with the 1:30AM natal chart.

Natal with Transits:

mackenziecowelltobgiven.gif

2AM

Gives me the same reading pretty much, except the POF is now in Aquarius, (still ruled by the lord Ascending)&#8230;.or Saturn. Capricorn Rising is now in the latter degree.

Have all her money records been sorted out? I would think probably so by now, if she had any larger amounts coming in that were unaccounted for by the small paycheck
She may have garnished at the Hair Salon? Do her friends know of what she was doing in this regard or her secrets?

Was she living above her means?&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;This might be one strong area to look at with a 2nd house Focus in a natal timed chart.

And for any who may study Tad Mann&#8217;s methodology, I see that natal Lachesis (cutting the life&#8217;s thread &#8211; is triggered at about age 18 for MacKenzie, and is lies in the 6th conjunct her South Node.

TERTIARY MINOR PROG. CHART FOR 2am
Puts Prog. Atropos at 11°57&#8217;Aries over her natal SUN at 11°55&#8217;44sec.
So the nearer to 2AM chart seems rectified using this method

Prog.Venus at 3GEM (over the 5th of gambles and love affairs) squares natal Jupiter
in the 8th of &#8220;Other&#8217;s Assets&#8221; within 2 degrees in this chart.

mackenzietertminorprogv.gif

We have a time of birth for Mackenzie Cowell and are wondering if this would change the chart done on her in any significant way. Her birth was between 1:30 and 2:00 A.M. on the 1st of April 1992. Can you tell us if the chart would be impacted or any new thoughts this may bring to light? Thank you for your time invested in this case!

It is common practice when birth times are provided to ask "What is your source?".

Using the median of the time provided gives a startling set of angles to a secondary progressed chart (Q2) using Mean Quotidian angles.

Bob

Scentametal: said:
The source of the time of birth for Mackenzie Cowell is her father.

Are you a friend or relative of the family-the father? Wondering how you were able to obtain this info.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member