Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

Status
Not open for further replies.
so...ICA has to sit in court, forced to face her mother & brother?

CA and LA must be forced to face ICA while she pointedly ignores them?

I am not sure I can bear to watch it. I really am not.

although I wonder if it goes all madly dramatic will ICA begin to see why begging for a plea deal may be in her best interest?

ICA? :waitasec: (I know it's Casey but I don't get the "I")

Her chances for a plea deal dried up as soon as they found Caylee's body. JMO

I can't wait to see CA on the stand smacking her gum, sipping her water and telling the judge this is Irrelevant.. What a day this is gona be.

I was thinking the Defense SHOULD try to remove their Motion, so Cindy and Lee do not have to testify at the Hearing on the 15th.
Mason misunderstood the State's Motion and he is the reason for the evidentiary Hearing on the 15th.
Mason said it was "new" info that Cindy said on GMA that she never thought there was a dead body in the car, and she only said that to get LE there faster.
If Mason had familiarized himself with this case, he would know that is not something "new" that Cindy just said on GMA last month. Cindy has said that before.
Mason also said it was "new" info that Cindy's co-workers said that Cindy came back to work and talked about the smell ... so, it couldn't be an excited utterance. Wrong again Mason. The transcripts of the co-worker's interviews have been public for a looooooong time - not new.
And Mason thinks the State is trying to have the 911 calls entered into evidence as an excited utterance - but wrong again. The State wants to use the 911 calls to show CASEY's state of mind, and the reason that Casey started her lies about the kidnapping - because of what Casey heard Cindy saying to the 911 dispatcher.
Cindy's own attorney, Conway, said that he KNOWS the 911 calls WILL BE admitted into evidence, without a doubt.
So, I hope Cindy is not stupid enough to perjure herself, when the 911 calls WILL come into evidence anyway. What's the point to lie on the stand?

I think it might be like saying if you're already drunk why take another drink? Because you're an alcoholic. JMO

And what face will Inmate Anthony have on???
No Lyon there to grab her arm and get her under control ....

Maybe LKB will fly in for this one and give her some support-cause ICA's "boys" dare not physically comfort her or else none of us will be able to sign off WS for days!!:crazy:

Oh please let her bring that nasty, hateful attitude with her, please let her defiant, cockiness permeate the courtroom, let her smack her gum and get bug-eyed, let her be everything she was for Morgan and more....please, please, please! I long to see this woman put squarely in her place and I can think of no one better to put her there than HHJP.

BBM

If this happens, you will hear a deafening roar of a million hands clapping all across America and here at WS! :dance::dance::dance:

Agreed!

Now I have nothing to back this up at all, but I've heard that the car -still- reeks, which would also show that she wasn't making it up to hurry the police.

I think its obvious just from listening to all three calls, that the situation was escalating. With Casey's admission that Caylee was gone, in addition to the horrid smell that Cindy was already aware of, Cindy was absolutely terrified. The appropriate alarm bells were going off in her head.

The sad thing is, if Cindy had not made that last call, I don't think Caylee's death would be public knowledge.

Slightly O/T... At trial I wonder if the jury will take a field trip to view (and smell) the car...if it's still reeking by then, I think it's a slam dunk, KC will be found guilty and most likely sentenced to the DP.
....if said field trip occurs, I wonder if CA will be questioned after the jurors see & smell the car, as to exactly what she considered the smell to be.

Maybe LKB will fly in for this one and give her some support-cause ICA's "boys" dare not physically comfort her or else none of us will be able to sign off WS for days!!:crazy:
It would probably have to be on her dime since the state has control over the $$$$ and she isn't needed for this motion.

Then again, she might be there or in Tenn going over the forensic evidence. Still I don't believe anyone will be allowed contact with ICA at the table. Lots of notes will be passed though.

Slightly O/T... At trial I wonder if the jury will take a field trip to view (and smell) the car...if it's still reeking by then, I think it's a slam dunk, KC will be found guilty and most likely sentenced to the DP.
....if said field trip occurs, I wonder if CA will be questioned after the jurors see & smell the car, as to exactly what she considered the smell to be.

AZ answered this at one point on the Atty. thread. She said that she doubted a field trip would occur because the jurors would not have any way to determine that the horrid odor in the car was the direct result of human decomposition.

AZ answered this at one point on the Atty. thread. She said that she doubted a field trip would occur because the jurors would not have any way to determine that the horrid odor in the car was the direct result of human decomposition.

ITA. I would think they would have experts say the smell was human decomp. and have the jurors use their testimony. Then again, I could see the defense bringing in experts to say that it is a smell of rotten pizza. Who knows.

Undoubtedly, Cindy Anthony will say that she was only doing what she could to get the police to hurry to her home that night. And if memory serves, I don't think she has ever said under oath that directly contradicts that.

The problem with this is, why just say "anything" to get the police there if there was no emergency in her mind?

Many people can testify to the putrid smell of that car, showing that what she said was true. Is George being called to testify also?

If I were walking the shoes of the lovely Mrs. Drane-Burdick, I would make sure Cindy testified first. Then bring in the others in right after her to show how misguided her memory (and loyalty) is.

BBM...That is the catch 22 they face...I personally can't wait for all the lying/mistruths/half truths to stop and/or be punished.

Just checked my calender, the 15 th is on a Thurs. Hmmmm have to start schmoozing my boss to swap my day off.

Can't miss this one!!

All I could think of when reading this news is that from the minute CA got that subpoena, she has been fantasizing about her "performance" on the stand, day dreaming about her return to the spotlight. I just have this mental picture of her being thrilled and excited because it will be she who has everyone's attention, not KC. I picture her thinking about KC being forced to watch her on the stand & CA is reveling in that. She is going to make the most of this, I have no doubt.

I bet KC is seething. She will finally HAVE to look at CA and listen to her. And KC knows her mother, she knows that even when CA tries to defend her, she never quite pulls it off without laying an egg.

Good Lord, talk about Christmas in July for the prosecution!

MOO

Brad will not be able to sit beside her and gag her will he like with Morgan? Poor Brad! I wonder how many Xanax he will need that day. ROFL

CA will either have her Morgan depo face on or her Today Show face on. It will be interesting to see, to be sure!

Hi Kimster!! Yes it will be interesting to see...

Just a little reminder of what might be in store:

Cindybitter.jpg

cin5.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if Casey came down with a nasty 24 hour stomach flu on the 14th of July.

I find it extremely fitting that Cindy will have to relive that 911 call on the second anniversary of her making the call that would change her life as she knew it prior to that day... FOREVER. Caylee was gone and she knew it. She knew at that moment that she would never see Caylee alive again. They "lost"
her. She knew the smell in Casey's car was Caylee... she would have never said that following reporting Caylee officially "missing" if she didn't, even for a brief moment, connect the smell in Casey's car to that of her missing granddaughter, Caylee Marie.

All the lies she is willing to tell (on stand and off) will not take away from the sheer panic in her voice when she knew she had "lost" Caylee forever.

Now remember guys all the A family wants is the truth to come out! You don't think they would stop that from happenin now do ya.

Agreed!

Now I have nothing to back this up at all, but I've heard that the car -still- reeks, which would also show that she wasn't making it up to hurry the police.

I think its obvious just from listening to all three calls, that the situation was escalating. With Casey's admission that Caylee was gone, in addition to the horrid smell that Cindy was already aware of, Cindy was absolutely terrified. The appropriate alarm bells were going off in her head.

The sad thing is, if Cindy had not made that last call, I don't think Caylee's death would be public knowledge.

BBM. I agree. And this was the last time Cindy was honest.

I wouldn't be surprised if Casey came down with a nasty 24 hour stomach flu on the 14th of July.

I find it extremely fitting that Cindy will have to relive that 911 call on the second anniversary of her making the call that would change her life as she knew it prior to that day... FOREVER. Caylee was gone and she knew it. She knew at that moment that she would never see Caylee alive again. They "lost"
her. She knew the smell in Casey's car was Caylee... she would have never said that following reporting Caylee officially "missing" if she didn't, even for a brief moment, connect the smell in Casey's car to that of her missing granddaughter, Caylee Marie.

All the lies she is willing to tell (on stand and off) will not take away from the sheer panic in her voice when she knew she had "lost" Caylee forever.

BBM

I find it extremely fitting, too!

Justice. Karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads