Defense finds something new in old evidence?

Maybe HL found a fingernail???????

Anyone know how to get coffee spray off of a monitor?

ok back on topic... I also think this is a smoke screen to get something in the news besides CM's outrageous behavior. These guys will do anything to make it appear that they have something besides a guilty client.

ITA, New evidence but he can't say what it is? Yea, right Did he call the press to announcem this latest piece of BS. :croc:
LE has plenty of real evidence and its all against ICA.

Theoretically this is ALL new evidence to them, after 2 years they are just looking at it with experts that aren't even listed on the defense witness list!

Oh puleeeeze!! If they found any new evidence, it's evidence that Casey did it! Right now, JB is probably trying to figure out how to leak this new "evidence" tomorrow to take the focus off Cindy putting another nail in her daughter's coffin.

What did Baez and company discover? Oh gee, for starters you can bet that Baez got knocked off his shoe lifts and fell on his keester when he "discovered" just how bad the Pontiac trunk still reeks of human decomposition. JMO!

If they found something new then they put it there! JMO
My first thought too was "please tell me it's a fingernail." Good ol' HL...lol

10.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhh photo on right shows they found the ties to New York ....

AND photo on left.....Zanny hiding out with her sister's kids. The real Jeff Hopkins is on top.

THAT'S why JB wanted a microscope provided. He couldn't magnify the pictures enough. See....now we know why Zanny and friends couldn't be found...........sounds like
that movie....."KC I Shrunk the Alibis"

What did Baez and company discover? Oh gee, for starters you can bet that Baez got knocked off his shoe lifts and fell on his keester when he "discovered" just how bad the Pontiac trunk still reeks of human decomposition. JMO!

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still confused as to why the fishing expedition if there has been a reasonable explanation as to what happened that we will all sit back and say aha now I understand to....

Maybe they found KC's touch DNA on the duct tape.
Maybe they found Zanny's dog.
Maybe they found Caylee alive and well and hiding in the car. I wish. :(

They found evidence of a squirrel named Zanny!

We have it on good authority that Mark N will be representing the squirrel families in a filing a suit of defamation of character against ICA, her defense crew and the A clan. They are asking for life long supply of acorns, nesting materials and the right to dig in the A's compound without interference.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: shoe lifts ......... I am still laughing so hard my contacts are watering out my eyes. Thanks for the chuckle grins. Shoe lifts. Boy oh boy, is JB gonna be pizzed he was found out.

Do you want to know the truth? The State WANTS the defense to find evidence. Check it out. Caution ...set your beverages down.
View attachment state wants defense evidence.pdf

Now that, friends, is how you file a motion!!

Can I get a witness?

From one of our lawyers Themis, opining on Mrs. Drane-Burdicks put up or shut motion

"Well now!
We shall see if someone has lied to the Court!
It is one thing to make such representations to the media.
It is altogether another matter to deliberately represent something as pivotal as this to the Court!
Somebody could be in real trouble possibly contempt?
Let's see it, Defense Team ... or are you

Well written motion, Linda.
Nice job. "

And, of course, the defense filed a motion to seal on this stunning new evidence that HHJP will have to rule on tomorrow. Maybe the defense is trying to distract the media away from the TES rulings and Cindy's testimony by getting the judge to ok at least one of the defense motions. :)

We have it on good authority that Mark N will be representing the squirrel families in a filing a suit of defamation of character against ICA, her defense crew and the A clan. They are asking for life long supply of acorns, nesting materials and the right to dig in the A's compound without interference.

:laughitup: :laughitup::laughitup: :laughitup: :laughitup: :laughbounce: :laughbounce: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I needed that!

You can't help but wonder...... if a magician was brought in for some sleight of hand defense work. Maybe those videos should be reviewed frame by frame. Just saying.....

Maybe the missing vial from the Spector trial showed up.

Scripted.

Of course JB is going to claim that they found new evidence as soon as it was prudent. He has to open the doors to the potential of other opportunities to float SODDI.

Whether they find anything new or not you can guarantee they are going to claim it to further seed reasonable doubt and, you can bet your last dollar that whatever the SA experts say the Defense experts will counter .... Black is White and Up is really Down.

JB is just using the media spotlight to bluff and set the current blog debate on possibilities for new evidence as a distraction from what are they reviewing and why. If you are open to something being missed or new you are open to other possibilities.

Scripted.

Of course JB is going to claim that they found new evidence as soon as it was prudent. He has to open the doors to the potential of other opportunities to float SODDI.

Whether they find anything new or not you can guarantee they are going to claim it to further seed reasonable doubt and, you can bet your last dollar that whatever the SA experts say the Defense experts will counter .... Black is White and Up is really Down.

JB is just using the media spotlight to bluff and set the current blog debate on possibilities for new evidence as a distraction from what are they reviewing and why. If you are open to something being missed or new you are open to other possibilities.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

According to WFTV, Jose Baez is saying the defense experts found something new in the evidence they are looking at. Hmmm. Here's a snip from the article:

The defense claims they've made some discoveries.

“There's things you see that you can't see in pictures, that you can’t see in pictures that you see in person,” Baez said.

The defense won't tell WFTV what they've found that they didn't know before or the extent of their discoveries. They do not want WFTV to know exactly what they're looking at, even though the sheriff's office is videotaping and that tape will eventually be released.

How it can be possible for them find something new after all of this time, especially with the questionable Dr. Lee there? I'm thinking Baez is just saying that to make it look like they've found something. I don't think there's any way that all of a sudden new evidence can show up on the same evidence LE has already scoured.

What do you guys think? And what possibly could they have found?

Hey did you think of this?
Maybe they haven't actually looked at the evidence closely before or at all, :banghead:and suddenly noticed something that to THEM is new but to the SA is just old news - and one more thing slamming the door on ICA. :croc:

According to WFTV, Jose Baez is saying the defense experts found something new in the evidence they are looking at. Hmmm. Here's a snip from the article:

The defense claims they've made some discoveries.

“There's things you see that you can't see in pictures, that you can’t see in pictures that you see in person,” Baez said.

The defense won't tell WFTV what they've found that they didn't know before or the extent of their discoveries. They do not want WFTV to know exactly what they're looking at, even though the sheriff's office is videotaping and that tape will eventually be released.

How it can be possible for them find something new after all of this time, especially with the questionable Dr. Lee there? I'm thinking Baez is just saying that to make it look like they've found something. I don't think there's any way that all of a sudden new evidence can show up on the same evidence LE has already scoured.

What do you guys think? And what possibly could they have found?
They found nothing new by a visual examination alone....but they're most certainly setting the stage for more BS. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoptti
Back