Deceased/Not Found Canada - Lyle, 78, & Marie McCann, 77, Alberta, 5 July 2010 #1 *T. Vader guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, that IS the foster mom, according to her photo on her facebook page, (busting outta her leather bustier of course) OMG

Esther R Mckay-croswell
http://www.facebook.com/people/Esther-R-Mckay-croswell/585410839

And her companions on her friends list don't look like the kind of people I would want around small children in a foster care situation either.

I am very curious as to why TV calls Ester his foster mom, she is only 10yrs older than him????????? Girlfriend maybe???? God help the kids that have to go into the system in her neighbourhood!

Vader 'had nothing to do' with couple
Wouldn't hurt missing McCann couple, sister insists
July 28, 2010

Police suspect foul play in their disappearance. Edson is about 60 kilometres from MacKay, where Vader grew up and was arrested on July 19. Officers have interviewed Vader and will continue to while he remains in custody, said Sgt. Patrick Webb, a spokesman for RCMP K-Division. "We haven't been able to either develop enough evidence to consider him a suspect or to eliminate him from involvement in the case."

Bobbi-Jo Vader said her brother was known by police for "doing stuff" in the area around MacKay. The publicity generated when he was linked to the McCanns's case enabled authorities to find him, she said.
RS&BBM

Read more: http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Vader+nothing+with+couple/3328148/story.html#ixzz0v0dp2gu2

I am very curious as to why TV calls Ester his foster mom, she is only 10yrs older than him????????? Girlfriend maybe???? God help the kids that have to go into the system in her neighbourhood!

I think she is only 8 years older than him. Is he 38? I think she is 46 as per a dating website that I will not link here. It is a very popular one, though.

I think she is only 8 years older than him. Is he 38? I think she is 46 as per a dating website that I will not link here. It is a very popular one, though.

Well then, that age could be plenty offish, eh?

;)

If the SUV was seen in princegeorge and vader was at his sisters the day after the motorhome was burnt then who is the real culprit. vaders sister most likely lieing of course..We all can try to figure out what may of happened but may never know. Even the best dectives may have diff idea but who really knows what happened from st.albert till the rv was burned..pray like crazy..Wish someone would find the McCanns. this is taking to long. The Rv at forensics should have what they need by now..So get on with it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz