2010.08.16 Brad Conway Resigns

This is a kinda interesting interpretation on Brad's letter today!
Link removed as not working. See below.
I hope this is an approved link - if not tell me nicely mods! Very interesting, IMHO.

How about if I say, Seamus O Riley had an interesting analysis today? Does that work?

When I looked online at the motions I only see TES response to the subpoena for all the records and that was in August 09. This letter was written in February of 09. Way before this motion was submitted. Also it is true that the waiver would have to be signed by the A's prior to MN's representation of TES and while those records were located in Texas where Florida would not get at them. TM bringing them here shows he is attempting to cooperate. jmo

The first hearing related to TES records was 1/29/2009, if you look at the court docket, the motion was filed 1/7/2009. I'm catching up here, sorry if a duplicate:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18595499/detail.html

The judge also denied a defense motion to force a search and recovery group to turn over records related to its search for Caylee's remains. Texas Equusearch organized hundreds of volunteers to search areas in Orlando, including an area near where Caylee's remains were eventually found. The defense request also sought records on the volunteers.

An attorney for the search group, Mark NeJame, called the request a "fishing expedition" and told the judge he didn't have jurisdiction to issue a subpoena for the records because the search group was based in Texas, not Florida. None of the volunteer searchers were in the exact spot where Caylee's remains were found, NeJame said

BBM - I believe it was December 10 or 9, it was the day or so before Caylee was found which was December 11, it was the Larry King interview. I hope I'm not wrong, I think I'm right.

Thanks to ThinkTank at #340, I was dead wrong.

It never ceases to amaze me how much I don't know about this case, despite all that I think I do. I realize part of my problem is that I don't go back and research for links and quotes, I rely on my memory. I apologize in advance for that and really feel I'll no longer post anything, I'll just read. sorry. boooo me.

This is a kinda interesting interpretation on Brad's letter today!
Link removed as not working. See below.
I hope this is an approved link - if not tell me nicely mods! Very interesting, IMHO.

How about if I say, Seamus O Riley had an interesting analysis today? Does that work?

or ....google the heading: "Brad Conway's Statement Analyzed"
very interesting!

Sorry ThinkTank...I was idle feeding the family and just saw your question in re. the date of the LKL show. The May '09 interview was the one to which I was referring. So, does that make it same to assume it was Spitz where he got that?
Or some chain like: Spitz---> Baez---> Conway/CA/Ga ? I imagine that has caused Conway a lot of embarrassment.

Gnatcatcher, you are correct. They also did a LKL interview on Dec. 10, '08, the day before Caylee's remains were discovered.

You know, 'Beach, I completely agree with you on the bolded above but just wanted to add that when it came to representation by both Nejame AND Conway, their compassion and patience was a direct result of their feelings towards GA as a grieving grandfather who was going through a nightmare. Both attorneys seemed to only gravitate towards George, sit with George, etc..

Not saying GA has ALWAYS displayed grieving behavior, but I can recall a few times when I sympathized with him...CA...not so much....but maybe if I ever see grieving behavior out of her :waitasec:

ITA Kent. I have thought that Conway didn't like the idea of George being accused of sexual molestation or even a potential SODDI. He was after all, THEIR attorney. His duty was to protect THEM. I think he tried to support them, but heh....you have to draw the line somewhere.

It never ceases to amaze me how much I don't know about this case, despite all that I think I do. I realize part of my problem is that I don't go back and research for links and quotes, I rely on my memory. I apologize in advance for that and really feel I'll no longer post anything, I'll just read. sorry. boooo me.

Nooo! You WERE correct! They did do a LKL interview on 12/10/08. It was just the May '09 one where BC denied the duct tape.

Aww, don't stop posting Gnatcatcher, we all make mistakes at some point. I've lost track of all of mine and sometimes I tend to say some really outrageous stuff, but it's par for the course. Stick around.:blowkiss:

Sorry ThinkTank...I was idle feeding the family and just saw your question in re. the date of the LKL show. The May '09 interview was the one to which I was referring. So, does that make it same to assume it was Spitz where he got that?
Or some chain like: Spitz---> Baez---> Conway/CA/Ga ? I imagine that has caused Conway a lot of embarrassment.

Gnatcatcher, you are correct. They also did a LKL interview on Dec. 10, '08, the day before Caylee's remains were discovered.

I believe that bit of MISinformation probably originated from Dr. Werner Spitz who did Caylee's 2nd autopsy on January 8, 2009.
On Jan 21, 2009 - Dominic was telling his buddy Luke that there was no duct tape and WFTV made it up, or something. Dominic would have heard this from the Anthonys, who would have heard it from their attorney Conway.
Conway could not say WHERE he heard this info, especially if it was from the Defense's pathologist who did Caylee's autopsy.
On May 13, 2009 - Brad is on LKL telling the world there was no duct tape ....
Can't find the Conway and Werner Spitz TODAY Show video anywhere? Been removed?? Think it was around June 22, 2009?
I saw a brief clip portion of Dr. Spitz saying there was no adhesive on the bone/skull on TV the other day, several days ago, but did not make a mental note of what show it was or what channel or anything??? I just remember thinking what a nonsensical thing to say!

I just had a horrible thought! The only person I can think of that would come forward to repsresent the A's........Janie Weintraub..... I would go crazy, I barely survived JVM on Friday.

Good Lord Gnatcatcher, if that was true - we only posted absolutely verified information - there would be less than six posters here! Most of it is our opinions, what we know to date, etc., until someone with a better memory pulls up a link and "furthers our knowledge of this case". Don't fret!:blowkiss:

I just had a horrible thought! The only person I can think of that would come forward to repsresent the A's........Janie Weintraub..... I would go crazy, I barely survived JVM on Friday.

Nah - she's all talk when she's not in the middle of the action and doesn't have to look at the facts - don't worryaboutit!

I think I found the Today Show. TY AWC!
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3896033&postcount=5"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.06.22 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***[/ame]

I believe that bit of MISinformation probably originated from Dr. Werner Spitz who did Caylee's 2nd autopsy on January 8, 2009.
On Jan 21, 2009 - Dominic was telling his buddy Luke that there was no duct tape and WFTV made it up, or something. Dominic would have heard this from the Anthonys, who would have heard it from their attorney Conway.
Conway could not say WHERE he heard this info, especially if it was from the Defense's pathologist who did Caylee's autopsy.
On May 13, 2009 - Brad is on LKL telling the world there was no duct tape ....
Can't find the Conway and Werner Spitz TODAY Show video anywhere? Been removed?? Think it was around June 22, 2009?
I saw a brief clip portion of Dr. Spitz saying there was no adhesive on the bone/skull on TV the other day, several days ago, but did not make a mental note of what show it was or what channel or anything??? I just remember thinking what a nonsensical thing to say!

Here you go ThinkTank!: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3896033&postcount=5"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.06.22 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***[/ame]

Could anyone give me the cliffnotes version of what happened today & why? Actually, feel free to call it:

The Idiot's Guide to Why BC Quit

He "said" it was because he was forced to quit, because after the Defense filed their Response with copies of Cindy's letter to MN, which involved BC, and which had UNTRUE statements in it, that as an officer of the Court he could not stand by and do nothing, and now he would be called as a witness possibly to back up that MN said the allegation that MN coerced/strong-armed BC into getting the Anthonys to sign a waiver of conflict of interest so MN could represent Tim M/TES, in exchange for BC being allowed to view all 4,000 TES documents. Also, that BC was allowed to view all 4,000 TES docs with no restriction on not making copies, and the Defense cannot do the same.

We believe it has more to do with the fact that CINDY made accusations against MN, which BC knows to be untrue, and therefore, BC would be forced to call his client a liar. Also, that Cindy is out of control, and probably sent the letter to MN without BC's knowledge or approval.

Now JB and CM are saying that his Motion is moot because the Judge devised a new arrangement today.

Dr. Spitz said:

1:39 - there is nothing that I know that puts the lid on this that tells you that there was a murder here - everything as far as I know, is in question

2:22 - when I saw the body there was no duct tape - there was no evidence of duct tape - there was no evidence of residual glue or whatever you, or adhesive on the bone - there was no evidence to support that conclusion

Kerry Sanders says the FORENSICS will be the key evidence ...
Brad Conway said on LKL that it is the "FORENSICS" - no duct tape

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname