Sources detail Terri’s timeline day Kyron disappeared #2

Per Terri on June 5, 2010
Source: http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html
Much more info there

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

The reference to her daughter’s doctor visit not mentioned again in a follow-up e-mail sent later that day:

"I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall.

“Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened.

“I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am.
I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM.
Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20.
Out at 12:20.
Home at 12:45.
Kaine home at 2.
Bus at 3:30.
That was my day

Mel

The FM she supposedly visited (I think) from previous reports was the one on NW Imbrie in Hillsboro off Cornelius Pass Road. That's about 7 min. and bit over 5 miles away.

Ahh, thanks! I must have missed that somewhere. I was going off her email account of it being 7 miles away.

I still think her whole timeline is awfully tight with getting baby in and out and driving and shopping and checking out. I don't really know what I think it means except she had a reason to be at that store at 9:12. Like maybe someone else (DS?) was to meet Kyron outside the school at 9:15 and just in case someone saw this, she could say "not me, I was at FM. Here's the receipt"

Anyone else think her wording is odd in her email? Who talks like that casually to a friend? "I was at the Fred Meyers 7 miles away at 9:12"

Seems more logical to say something like "I was at the FM on such and such a quarter after 9" or something of the sort.

Also, her saying she went to the gym at 11:20 -- her precisness with her time is why I think she did leave the school at 9:00, otherwise she would have said 8:50 or whatever.

Have we added that Terri emailed Desiree that day and that the emails were not "typical" Terri emails, in that they were short and to the point. Desiree stated that Terri always sent very long emails.

On the day Kyron Horman vanished from Skyline School, stepmother Terri Moulton Horman exchanged several e-mails with the boy's mom.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/terri_hormans_emails_to_kyron.html

No, because that info comes from Desiree. This is Terri's timeline, i.e., all the info allegedly comes from Terri. That's the thread topic, so I'm just including info allegedly from Terri, to stay on topic.

This timeline could be copied over to the timeline section in the Reference Forum, and expanded with other people's info though.

No, because that info comes from Desiree. This is Terri's timeline, i.e., all the info allegedly comes from Terri. That's the thread topic, so I'm just including info allegedly from Terri, to stay on topic.

This timeline could be copied over to the timeline section in the Reference Forum, and expanded with other people's info though.

But I thought this thread was created from sources info before Terri's info came out r.e. her emails.

The FM she supposedly visited (I think) from previous reports was the one on NW Imbrie in Hillsboro off Cornelius Pass Road. That's about 7 min. and bit over 5 miles away.

So, did she previously mapquest her trip from Skyline Elem. to FM and mis-spoke about the 7 miles, meaning 7 minutes?

If there was someone in her truck while she was inside the school, I have a feeling that person was the decoy and that person was the one who went to FM and bought something and got a receipt. This makes me think it was DDS. Meanwhile, perhaps TH leave with Kyron in that persons car. So we need to know if there were any unusual cars in the parking lot. That would be difficult to determine because if there were really 300 ppl that day, that would be a lot of cars for that tiny parking lot. ETA: Was there a blue explorer in the parking lot that day?

Well, since this is the one and only timeline we've gotten from TH herself, this is the one I'm going to go with. So . . . .

9:00am -- TH leaves Skyline
9:12am -- TH checking out at FM 7 miles away (in my opinion impossible)
*Went to another FM, don't know what time or where
11:20am -- At gym
12:20pm -- Left gym
12:45pm -- Home
2:00pm -- Kaine arrives home
3:30pm -- Went to bus stop

I find it odd she never mentions anything about baby, in regards to feeding or napping or what she/they did when they got home. I also find it odd that she says "Bus at 3:30. That was my day". That was my day?!? It's so non-chalant. Like nothing else happened after that. Like her whole world didn't just fall apart.

This email sounds way too scripted.

Do we know if KATU got these e-mails from LE or from the receipient?

Do we know if KATU got these e-mails from LE or from the receipient?

I don't think we know that. I believe tho they were from the recipient, but for some reason the reporter could not disclose them before last night (maybe at the direction of LE).

Why would she be checking out at the first store if they didn't have the meds she was looking for - where is the receipt from the 2nd store where they did have the meds and at what time did she check out from the 2nd store?

KGW just reported they have learned DDS was missing since 10 Am, not 1115-1130 as previously reported.
Also,LE state Terri told "many different" stories to many people, making their job much harder.

WTH???
(posted in other thread too re: second person in truck)

http://www.kgw.com/news/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html

KGW just reported they have learned DDS was missing since 10 Am, not 1115-1130 as previously reported.
Also,LE state Terri told "many different" stories to many people, making their job much harder.

WTH???

Posting quote for reference which one of the former Dede times as well as the all new and improved Dede time:

Initially, sources told KGW that Spicher left the location where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m. But Tuesday, those reliable sources said the window of time was even bigger and that Spicher was actually gone from 9:45 a.m. until 1 p.m.

So, this reliable source knows for a fact that Dede left at 11:15.

I mean 11:30.

No wait, make that 9:45 or ummm... 10:00, now that Terri's timeline emails and the new LE flyer were released.

:rolleyes:

This is ridiculous. Especially in combination with sudden possible person in the truck popping up as soon as the info is released about Dede and the friends.

And I just noticed this from the Oregonian:

"Over the weekend, searchers combed through the wooded neighborhood off Old Germantown Road while investigators questioned residents whether they recalled seeing a white truck, Terri Horman, her friend Spicher or anything unusual on June 4, the day Kyron disappeared.

Deputies from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office showed Old Germantown Road resident James Emerson a sheaf of papers with photographs of Spicher, Terri Horman, and the pickup Horman was driving that day.

"We had not seen either of those people or that vehicle," Emerson told police. "

Oops. So far, I haven't seen one single confirmation from those queried that they saw DDS, Th, and/or the white truck. The only alleged sighting is from some guy awhile back. I don't know the area well enough to know if that was in the search area they're focusing on now.

Basically, what seems to be LE's various stories have as many holes as they allege TH's timeline does. No, wait--more holes in theirs, which seems to be an ever-changing story that never quite matches up.

Posting quote for reference which one of the former Dede times as well as the all new and improved Dede time:

Initially, sources told KGW that Spicher left the location where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m. But Tuesday, those reliable sources said the window of time was even bigger and that Spicher was actually gone from 9:45 a.m. until 1 p.m.

So, this reliable source knows for a fact that Dede left at 11:15.

I mean 11:30.

No wait, make that 9:45 or ummm... 10:00, now that Terri's timeline emails and the new LE flyer were released.

:rolleyes:

This is ridiculous. Especially in combination with sudden possible person in the truck popping up as soon as the info is released about Dede and the friends.

And you forgot. DeDe didn't answer her cellphone when she "left suddenly" at...what time was that? Oh yea, pick a number. Whatever.

And I just noticed this from the Oregonian:

"Over the weekend, searchers combed through the wooded neighborhood off Old Germantown Road while investigators questioned residents whether they recalled seeing a white truck, Terri Horman, her friend Spicher or anything unusual on June 4, the day Kyron disappeared.

Deputies from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office showed Old Germantown Road resident James Emerson a sheaf of papers with photographs of Spicher, Terri Horman, and the pickup Horman was driving that day.

"We had not seen either of those people or that vehicle," Emerson told police. "

Oops. So far, I haven't seen one single confirmation from those queried that they saw DDS, Th, and/or the white truck. The only alleged sighting is from some guy awhile back. I don't know the area well enough to know if that was in the search area they're focusing on now.

Basically, what seems to be LE's various stories have as many holes as they allege TH's timeline does. No, wait--more holes in theirs, which seems to be an ever-changing story that never quite matches up.

BBM. I don't recall a sighting of Terri, Dede, and the white truck. Can you direct me to that please, Kat?

TIA

WTH???

I'm sure it is hard to keep it all straight with what she told everyone. I am trusting the GJ testimony will help sort some of it out.

Looks like LE may have confirmed Terri was telling the truth about the two Fred Meyers.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5509034&postcount=18"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Fred Meyers Store - June 4, 2010[/ame]

Updated August 25 2010

Combined info from the Two Timeline Articles and Terri's Emails

Grocery Shopping

First Article: According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman says she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

Terri's emails: I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man “chaperone” and 2 girls after I left. I have a receipt showing I was checked out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn’t have at the first FM.

Driving on Rural Roads

First Article: Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter K around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because K had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

Second Article: She told investigators that she drove K around a series of rural roads for an hour, saying she was trying to calm her down because she didn't feel well.

Terri's emails: Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20.

Gym

First Article: At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

Second Article: She went to the gym for about 45 minutes that morning and arrived home about 1 p.m. to post pictures from the science fair on her Facebook page.

Terri's emails: Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20.

Back Home

First Article: By 1:21, Terri said she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, K, standing with his.

Second Article: She went to the gym for about 45 minutes that morning and arrived home about 1 p.m. to post pictures from the science fair on her Facebook page.

Terri's emails: Home at 12:45.

First article: http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html

Second article: http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Horman-kyron-missing-gaps-portland-kiara-99181214.html

Terri's emails: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5549201"]View Single Post - Kyron Horman Case Review #1: Thread #1: LE Press Conference & Release: June 5 2010[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back