GUILTY Australia - Kiesha Weippeart, 6, Mount Druitt, NSW, 18 July 2010 - #2

Article about Kiesha in this weeks 'New Idea' magazine.
LOL- the media quality just keeps getting better and better , doesn't it?

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/news/article/-/8018836/this-week-in-new-idea/

Article is about Chris' mum and the new psychics who are allegedly getting messages directly from kiesha about where she will be found.

ETA:
neqwidea.jpg

(Got screenshot from new idea webpage..)

Thanks for staying on Keisha's case butwhatif. Down here in Melbourne we really don't hear anything about her any more. I would like to hope that the police have more than they're saying but I have a horrid feeling that this case is going to go cold, if it isn't already. They may "know" what has happened but never be able to prove it.
sigh

I'll paraphrase some of the article...
~ assistant kara has been psychic from her childhood when she predicted her grandpas stroke and death.
~ Kiesha keeps telling them 'kiki and matty and something about a ten yr old boy.'
Matty happens to be Liz's son.

~Liz thinks nobody else could possibly know these things so they must be legit, and that kiesha is begging them (psychics) to bring her home.

~ Name gussa or gazzy keeps coming up to them. Liz thinks its Gus, her husband that's no longer alive and that this message somehow means that Chris needs to be careful of being framed.

~They think Kiesha may be concealed in a stripey bag.

~Kiesha 'visits' most often at karas house where their are 8 kids.

~Kiesha came to Kara in a dream and Kara sensed she was trying to give her the message Tregear Park. Liz said this is somewhere Kiesha had played.

~Both psychics are haunted by images of kiesha been slapped around in the car park

~They are picking up on a snake tattoo which may or maoy nt be linked to someone Kiesha knew.

Oh, allegedly karas 4 year old son is getting visits from Kiesha now too.

I really hope Liz isn't handing over any money to them.

This is just sad. Really, really sad.

Okay...I give up on our stupid media. Way too many inconsistancies. :banghead:

~August 2nd~

^bbm

It also says that there were 40 police searching and over 100 SES volunteers vs the article that stated there were far less people searching.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/08/02/2970870.htm?section=justin

I definately put more stock into reporting from the ABC than any other media outlets.

Anyone know if Kristi or Robert have a criminal record?

Here is another inconsistency in KA and RS's timeline in case it was missed. Perhaps it is another reporting error. Why wouldn't Kristi simply say she put Kiesha to bed after the movie ended rather than 10 minutes before it ended?

However, Mr Smith said he had last seen his stepdaughter when they were sitting at home, watching The Golden Compass on Saturday night. The PG-rated film finished at 9.50 pm. Ms Abrahams had told police she put her daughter to bed at 9.30pm and noticed her missing at 10am on Sunday, though she had told a friend she noticed her daughter gone about 9am. The Herald understand Ms Abrahams was unable to be interviewed by investigators on Sunday morning.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/welfare-agencies-had-fears-for-missing-child-20100803-115g3.html

Just want everyone to know I check this thread everyday but in the states we get no info on the case, so kind of have to rely on what WS posters share. I have been trying to figure out the the native aspects. I wish I understood more about the culture the family comes from just to get a better picture in my mind. All the people seeing visions confuses me.

Word is that Kristi is doing another Daily Telegraph interview thismorning. But don't hold me to it. There might me more negotiations going on, rather than talk of Kiesha and the case.

Just want everyone to know I check this thread everyday but in the states we get no info on the case, so kind of have to rely on what WS posters share. I have been trying to figure out the the native aspects. I wish I understood more about the culture the family comes from just to get a better picture in my mind. All the people seeing visions confuses me.

Trust me when I say that the culture has nothing at all to do with these 'visions'.

There was only one aboriginal Elder who said it was aboriginal dreaming or a third sense,she seems to be out of the picture now. But the rest are just your run of the mill psychics.

Aboriginal dreaming:
http://www.indigenousaustralia.info/the-dreaming.html

Anyone know if Kristi or Robert have a criminal record?

Respectfully snipped

Well Kristi was charged for the bite incident, but had no conviction recorded against her. Not sure about any other arrests/charges.

CHERYL ANNE CARROLL, who discovered the remains of murdered mother Kristi McDougall, has been placed on a 12-month good behaviour bond.
Ms Carroll, 55, faced Blacktown Local Court last week and was found guilty of knowingly making a false statement to police following a break-in at her Riverstone home on December 5 last year.

http://www.blacktownsun.com.au/news/local/news/general/dishonesty-blamed-on-fear/1953690.aspx

Carroll said she had been judged negatively in the community because of her involvement in locating the body of Ms McDougall, and because she had helped the family of missing six-year-old Kiesha Abrahams.

"That's people's perceptions but I know what I do (is good)," she said.

"I'll just have to wear this and keep on doing the work I do."

_________

I'm a bit surprised she hasn't been exposed as a liar about her so called discovery of those remains yet actually, and that she still seems to be taking credit too. Odd.

Where has everyone gone?

Well, I'm back. I've been MIA because two family members passed away on two consecutive days. Needless to say, it's been a very busy and hectic two weeks while I've not been on here. I'm now home and settling back into my normal routine of doing nothing, so I'm trying to catch up on this thread.

...snipped...
We have Rob saying he and others were out searching for kiesha when Kristi phoned the police, which was aprox 10am. But we don't know how long he was out there 'searching', or if he was there when the police arrived at the unit.

I wonder who helped with this search for Kiesha at approx. 10am? Has any mention been made of who helped or even how many people helped look for her that morning? I don't recall reading anything.

If only we could hear that 000 call!!

Yeah, that'd be an interesting thing to listen to. I know I'd be interested in the statement analysis of it.

Well, I'm back. I've been MIA because two family members passed away on two consecutive days. Needless to say, it's been a very busy and hectic two weeks while I've not been on here. I'm now home and settling back into my normal routine of doing nothing, so I'm trying to catch up on this thread.

I'm so sorry for your losses. Sending you big snuggly cyber hugs :hug:

...snipped...

I wonder who helped with this search for Kiesha at approx. 10am? Has any mention been made of who helped or even how many people helped look for her that morning? I don't recall reading anything.

Yeah, that'd be an interesting thing to listen to. I know I'd be interested in the statement analysis of it.

Re: Rob and co searching.....Hoping that this will be answered in the new telegraph article, but not holding my breath. It will probably be more of the same 'stop judging me' comments.

Respectfully snipped

Well Kristi was charged for the bite incident, but had no conviction recorded against her. Not sure about any other arrests/charges.

Right, but Kristi and Robert were accused of being substance abusers so I wondered if they had any prior convictions such as DUI, drug possession, driving without a license, disorderly conduct, unpaid traffic violations. Usually substance abusers have some kind of criminal record associated with their addiction.

I suppose if Kristi and Robert Smith had a criminal record, it would have been exposed by the media. Therefore since it doesn't appear that they have a criminal record, they seem to be law-abiding citizens who stay out of trouble. Chris also seems to be a law-abiding citizen who isn't a public nuisance since no dirt was uncovered on him after Kiesha disappeared.

CHERYL ANNE CARROLL, who discovered the remains of murdered mother Kristi McDougall, has been placed on a 12-month good behaviour bond.
Ms Carroll, 55, faced Blacktown Local Court last week and was found guilty of knowingly making a false statement to police following a break-in at her Riverstone home on December 5 last year.

http://www.blacktownsun.com.au/news/local/news/general/dishonesty-blamed-on-fear/1953690.aspx

Carroll said she had been judged negatively in the community because of her involvement in locating the body of Ms McDougall, and because she had helped the family of missing six-year-old Kiesha Abrahams.

"That's people's perceptions but I know what I do (is good)," she said.

"I'll just have to wear this and keep on doing the work I do."

_________

That last bit, we're not supposed to talk about...you might want to edit, if you still have time.

But notice it says her involvement of locating Kritis McDougal's body...which is true. She was there at the scene.

So glad that the courts have proven her to be a liar.

Nice how she tries to blame the kiesha case for being found guilty! That tells us all we need to know about her, IMO.

Wonder if she's stopped making housecalls to K&R?

Right, but Kristi and Robert were accused of being substance abusers so I wondered if they had any prior convictions such as DUI, drug possession, driving without a license, disorderly conduct, unpaid traffic violations. Usually substance abusers have some kind of criminal record associated with their addiction.

I suppose if Kristi and Robert Smith had a criminal record, it would have been exposed by the media. Therefore since it doesn't appear that they have a criminal record, they seem to be law-abiding citizens who stay out of trouble. Chris also seems to be a law-abiding citizen who isn't a public nuisance since no dirt was uncovered on him after Kiesha disappeared.

They did say that there was a lot that couldn't be divulged for legal reasons....so it's possible there are other crimes....or there could be none.

I have a friend who is in jail on drug-related charges atm. For every crime he actually got caught for, there were probably 50 he didn't.
And back in the days of my drug history, I was never charged for anything (thank god)....But I didn't commit any crimes other than possession of an illegal substance....and crimes of the heart.

I agree where did everyone go? The media is falling off the story the folks here at WS are falling off this story, come on where is the outrage a baby is missing still!

I agree the media has dropped the ball on this one and has gone very quite.

However, speaking for myself I have not "fallen off" this story. I think about Kiesha everyday, I read this thread everyday and I also scour the news agencies looking for any stories that have been written about Kiesha.

There just hasn't been any news, period and I think that New Idea has absolutely zero credibility and I would neither quote them nor buy any of their magazines. New Idea is the worst of the worst of tabloid trash ---I do appreciate butwhatif sharing what they wrote but I won't be participating in the rubbish they print.

Please don't think we don't care about Kiesha if we don't post for a few days. Some of us are unable to keep posting when it is rehashing information that has already been discussed. To be honest I'm a little offended in what you wrote, but I know you mean well so I won't take it to heart.

If I had something worthwhile to say or something to contribute I would post it, just don't assume silence equates to not caring.

I agree where did everyone go? The media is falling off the story the folks here at WS are falling off this story, come on where is the outrage a baby is missing still!

Maybe this will help a little...

Most of the people on this thread have been on this thread from day one or two.

As I am sure you noticed when you read through the threads, Kiesha has a few regulars posting repeatedly... not most of WS posting like Ethan, Haleigh and Caylee. Probably partly because Kiesha is in a different country than most of us. It is not in our face like similar cases were and the reporting is even more frustrating. :banghead:

However, I pride myself in knowing my facts about the case in the thread I'm on. I read the thread and research before asking a question or posting. So I stay with a few cases in order to be able to do that. I also try and actually do something to help with the cases. I also try to avoid those I would become emotionally involved with. Those ones will just get me in trouble.

I am far too close to the Ethan Stacy case and this is very similar in my opinion. When Ethan Stacy is in the news... or when he was supposed to turn 5 years old last week... I may have to take a step back from such a similar case.

All of that means that when new cases come up I may leave Kiesha's, Susan's and Kyron's. If something new comes up, I will make time to return. I am here, whether I post or not.

Yes, I can be outraged.

I assure you, I am.

I am outraged about Kiesha about Haleigh about Caylee about Kyron about Ethan about Gabriel about Lauryn about Elizabeth about Emma about Patrick about Kimmie about Nevaeh about Lindsey about Shaniya about Somer about Hasanni about Adji about Sylar about Aja about Alicia about Kayleah about Rachael about Samantha about Dylan about Trenton about Jacob about............................

How is that going to help? How does it help for me to be outraged on the west coast of the United States, while Kiesha is missing in Australia?

When you really think about it... there is absolutely nothing that I CAN do. Those cases with very little information are a bit harder to stick with for a lot of people. :twocents:

Hi guys I am back too.......I tend to look in, check out new cases and see if there have been any updates on old cases.......

First of all re working for Telstra......I know they have a new computer system BUT when I was there you could not see the towers the PREPAID (only) mobiles calls were bounced off (US: cell phone pings) basically nothing came up in the system for prepaid mobiles........but someone mentioned that the police can get the info from the sim card.........this is the only reason I can see why they would want the actual phones.....the info of who they have called and has called them would only be in the phone.......basically if you have a mobile that is being billed it shows up who you have texted and called in the computer system and from what tower the call you made bounced off....

secondly re the new idea article.......

One thing that really stood out for me and I would like someone to clarify this for me...

I thought Chris the father had not been involved in Kieshas life since he split up with the mum.....

Did they live with Liz (chris;s mum) when they were a little family???

the reason I ask that in the interview Liz says that the pyschics mention "matty" and that Matty is Liz's son who was 10 at the time Kiesha lived with them.......

I did not know that Kiesha at some stage had lived with her grandmother and was wondering if this was when she was taken from the mum.......if so then Chris must have had quite a lot to do with her.......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Displaced_Fey
Back