NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far only mention on WCNC live at 4PM was a short segment on the search in Hickory. Awaiting PC as of 4:22.

WBTV the reporter said he was told mostly an update but for him NOT to miss this one.

Will someone transcribe presser when it happens for those of us that can't stream?

TIA!

Ok hubby said they have quit. They either found something or they are done. He said the Hickory pd told him they had 2 more coming. He has no idea what that means though.

The pictures he took are up now.

Link again

are those apples? *giggle*

Those are my 'Rockabilly cherries' :) They are way past having a smell though. Need some new ones hehe!!

Thank you for all you and your husbands "live on the scene" posts. It gives us a much better idea of what is going on.

I'm not going to post for a while so as to leave plenty of room for locals to put forward their first hand impressions.

Really appreciate you guys.

YES. Let me add my appreciation as owner to all of you who take the time to report to us from the scene. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. It means a lot to all of us for you to take valuable time out of your day to help us understand what is going on with little Zahra.

ok hubby said they have quit. They either found something or they are done. He said the hickory pd told him they had 2 more coming. He has no idea what that means though.

link again

those are my 'rockabilly cherries' :) they are way past having a smell though. Need some new ones hehe!!

thank you.

Ok hubby said they have quit. They either found something or they are done. He said the Hickory pd told him they had 2 more coming. He has no idea what that means though.

Link again

Those are my 'Rockabilly cherries' :) They are way past having a smell though. Need some new ones hehe!!

2 more what coming?

ugh any news on this presser ? it's 4:29... hope it's not canceled.

Has anyone looked up how many square feet that home is?

Does that home have a basement? It doesn't look so to me, but just curious because it looks like the windows that might be the bedroom windows sit high?

This has nothing to do with the current news. I just want as much info as I can get about this home. TIA if you have the info and can post. If not, don't mind me :)

JMHO.

Ok...2 guys with blue gloves showed up. One of just picked something up and put it into a bag. My heart is beating so fast. I hope hope hope we are nearing closure for this precious girl!!

This is around the back where he is at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member