NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the woodchipper keeps comming up because LE is looking thru woodchipps!

alot of us do read most of the posts but yes the woodchipper keeps comming up and i think will continue to come up till Zahra is found.

None of us want to think they did this to that beautiful girl but they did something!

JMO

Agreed. I was responding to the question of "is it the gore" factor that keeps bringing people to talk about disposing body with chipper.

Prosthetic leg: I think it has to be Zahra's. How many other child-sized prosthetic legs would be laying in the brush on the side of the road close to where EB used to live?
:

I agree, and if it is a left foot,then it must be hers, in my opinion. The serial number is to confirm legally, I suppose, since all the information will be useful in court and when charges are finally laid. If the stepmother led the police to the leg (my speculation), then I wonder why she hasn't been charged yet? Maybe a matching serial number will be followed by an official charge in this case, unless other evidence turns up first.

I haven't really thought that the raking of the yard and the examination of woodchips means anything particular to how Zahra was disposed.

They are making sure they completely clear that scene (for trial bwahaha good for them) IMHO.

If there are piles of woodchips around the yard it stands to reason to rake them out, make sure nothing interesting is in there, if there is tag it and bag it and go to the next pile. Move the piles and you can see the earth beneath. KWIM?

They moved big ol' logs IIRC, I don't think Zahra could have been placed under them but they moved them and they also dug too.

I just don't see the raking and examining of the chips specifically mean anything other than they are AGRESSIVELY investigating.

Kudos to them too.

But I'm not dismissing or argueing anyone's opinion if it differs from mine. We're cool :)

All JMHO

This is a horrific thought... the wood chipper. There are so many other ways to get rid of a body without doing something that awful.

Obviously AB has been doing some major wood chipping at the 21st Ave. home. Look at the piles of that stuff. And the Bakers had only lived there for, what?, a month?

Why on earth would he be chipping at his residence? Wood chippers are notoriously noisy--I can't believe neighbors didn't complain if he was wood chipping all day, days on end.

I'm not at all discounting the wood chipper being used for the, uh, disposal purposes. I just have to wonder what kind of a person would even think to do so--that it would be a good idea.

IF this is the manner of disposal, then the person who thought it up must have had a burning hatred for Zahra.

but when Eb call to report Zahra missing were not the first words out of her mouth that her husband works for a tree service or something like that! To me that was very strange! JMO

Well goodnight all and good night precious darling, may a precious Rose be named after you for your strength and courage. I plan to look into that for you. If anyone has any knowledge on that please let me know.

The Zahra Rose

Eileen730
I bet they had confirmation when they changed over to Homicide investigation. We will know when we need to. They are being extremely careful.

There had to be a difinitive reason for it to be declared a homicide, LE is not sharing that with us.

ITA. And that was barely two days after the 911 calls.

Sometimes I think the powers that be, dumb down in their minds the masses out here that care. Like we are all dummies, no need to fuel the fire, idiots to begin with, etc., I am probably wrong , just venting, I sometimes get the feeling though, they (meaning LE ), know what has happened, as I think we all do, meaning she is dead, but sometimes more is not better...

All the above RSS&BM, and want to suggest that in a case like this, where we have FBI and SBI involved, it's not that they are dumbing things down, but rather that they are well aware of the fact that when they release a supposed "fact", such as that the wood chipper was ruled out, that item gets reported and repeated through the echo chamber and becomes truth. IMO, if LE wanted to take all scrutiny off the wood chipper, while they examined it as evidence, they could have done few better things than to publicize in MSM that it had been taken off the table and ruled out totally.

NG is still talking about another case.

I'm settling in for Zahra. This will be a long row to hoe. From her being reported missing to the conviction of her murderer(s). Then the appeals...etc...

I'm being patient. It's hard but I'm very pleased to see that there isn't a rush, that LE are taking their time. If I were responsible for Zahra, I'd be shaking in my boots because they aren't playing with this.

JMHO.

a saying I thought only I still used, lol

[Graphic Content Warning]

Pure speculation: based on LE raking and sifting for fragments, photographing them and, bagging them for forensic analysis.

I know from prior cases that there have been various attempts to burn a body but you cannot get a fire hot enough to completely destroy it -- unless it is a high heat furnace.

1. A body could have been burnt to try to destroy it but most of it remained, especially bones.

2. The remains were placed into the wood chipper and thus scattered bone fragments being sought.

I don't buy into this myself, it is just a thought because if LE are retrieving 'bone' fragments to test if they are human then it is pre-supposed that someone was deceased long enough to become skeletal and those remains were scattered. Yeuch!!!!

[End Warning]

I thought of this myself.........what if she had been murdered a while back and the woodchipper and fire were a week or two after!!

the only thing is, didnt someone come and put the fire out.......this would mean that the fire happened after the woodchipper use.....

I still think the fire is significant........they were trying to cover something up with the fire........and whatever that was went thru the woodchipper.......it could be what was used to kill her (stick or something) ........ I really dont know but one thing I am sure of is that the fire is NO coincidence, it was started for a reason......

This is a horrific thought... the wood chipper. There are so many other ways to get rid of a body without doing something that awful.

Obviously AB has been doing some major wood chipping at the 21st Ave. home. Look at the piles of that stuff. And the Bakers had only lived there for, what?, a month?

Why on earth would he be chipping at his residence? Wood chippers are notoriously noisy--I can't believe neighbors didn't complain if he was wood chipping all day, days on end.

I'm not at all discounting the wood chipper being used for the, uh, disposal purposes. I just have to wonder what kind of a person would even think to do so--that it would be a good idea.

IF this is the manner of disposal, then the person who thought it up must have had a burning hatred for Zahra.
BBM

I also thought he was supposed to be at work from early morning until late at night and therefore didn't have time to even check in on Zahra. And I can't see him using the woodchipper at night without someone complaining. :waitasec: MOO

Why chip them at his residence? Doesn't his boss have a workyard?

Maybe he was trying to make this place look nice for his Boss who let them rent it. I'm so trying to take the high road on this. It's possible.

Does anyone know if AB had access to a blast furnace or something like it? Is something like this used in the industry he works in? Sorry if that's a silly question.

Oh Kat!

You are a braver woman than I! I can't even go there!!!
(No disrespect!)

I just can't imagine anyone doing that (other than a cannibalist like Jeffrey Dahmer) to another human...much less a child!!!

JMO xx

LOL VF!

Websleuths takes me places I'd rather not go every-single-day :D

JMHO

Why cant they use a FAX ??????

Because it has to be notarized with the original signature. Not to mention, medical records have to be subpoena'd. The subpoena gives them so many days to comply. So if they were given 14 days to comply to the request, it could take up to two weeks to get the information back...though it could be sooner depending on how soon they comply. Unfortunately, a lot of places will wait until the last minute to comply.

Why chip them at his residence? Doesn't his boss have a workyard?

Because Psychopaths truly believe that they are above the norm and have the idea that they can 'outsmart' the rest of the world.

Here is the PERFECT description of EB!

------------------------------------------------------------

Hare's Checklist and other mental disorders
Psychopathy, as measured on the PCL-R, is negatively correlated with all DSM-IV Axis I disorders except substance abuse disorders. Psychopathy is most strongly correlated with DSM-IV antisocial personality disorder.

Factor1: Personality "Aggressive narcissism"

Glibness/superficial charm
Grandiose sense of self-worth
Pathological lying
Cunning/manipulative
Lack of remorse or guilt
Shallow affect
Callous/lack of empathy
Failure to accept responsibility for own actions
Factor2: Case history "Socially deviant lifestyle".

Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom
Parasitic lifestyle
Poor behavioral control
Lack of realistic long-term goals
Impulsivity
Irresponsibility
Juvenile delinquency
Early behavior problems
Revocation of conditional release
Traits not correlated with either factor

Promiscuous sexual behavior
Many short-term marital relationships
Criminal versatility

From what we have heard, can any of us disagree?????

I think the woodchipper keeps comming up because LE is looking thru woodchipps!

alot of us do read most of the posts but yes the woodchipper keeps comming up and i think will continue to come up till Zahra is found.

None of us want to think they did this to that beautiful girl but they did something!

JMO

bolded by me... I'm among the people who read all of the post.. Thankyou..

Well goodnight all and good night precious darling, may a precious Rose be named after you for your strength and courage. I plan to look into that for you. If anyone has any knowledge on that please let me know.

The Zahra Rose

What a beautiful idea!!!

Wondered myself if he delivers firewood. He would then know people who have outside furnaces. We have a lot of them here in the northeast. Some are 5 x 6.

Eileen730
I bet they had confirmation when they changed over to Homicide investigation. We will know when we need to. They are being extremely careful.

Oh Carolina Girl i think you are right on the money!

I thought of this myself.........what if she had been murdered a while back and the woodchipper and fire were a week or two after!!

the only thing is, didnt someone come and put the fire out.......this would mean that the fire happened after the woodchipper use.....

I still think the fire is significant........they were trying to cover something up with the fire........and whatever that was went thru the woodchipper.......it could be what was used to kill her (stick or something) ........ I really dont know but one thing I am sure of is that the fire is NO coincidence, it was started for a reason......

I agree wholeheartedly that there was a reason for the fire and the mulch sifting is probably about evidence desctruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim