2010.11.30 - Discussion of Documents, re: Rape Allegations, TSY and LJY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stop thinking about Rowan Ford. Remember her step father went on T.V. crying? Turns out it was him and his friend who raped and killed her. I'm not saying this is the case at all but for whatever reason she keeps coming into my mind. I'm trying to stick with the facts however Rowan keeps coming into my head.

This case makes me think of poor Rowan, as well. :(

My eyes are glued on EB and AB because ultimately they have to come up with any logical reason why they did lie from day one of this investigation, and then explain why, why, why do that to Zahra after her death.

Well, I'm relieved the Burke County rape allegations seem to be false...I still wonder if she was raped by someone else, and those puberty problems were something else entirely...I know she might be too young, but girls develop younger and younger these days. What if they didn't want ED or Child Services finding out that Zahra was pregnant? No good way to explain that! I can't believe I just typed that...but if they have the torso, they should be able to tell...I am just dreading finding out autopsy results, if they release them before trial or even when a trial eventually occurs...

I really, seriously, hope I'm wrong, wrong, WRONG on this one...God, my mind is going to such dark, evil places in this case...

You know what, I'm just putting this possibility out of my mind and moving on...

Police apparently no longer interested in Burke County rape allegations.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Tests--111133139.html

And if LE is no longer interested, I'm no longer interested. So moving on.

It wasn't quoted that LE said this.

"A source close to the investigation says police are just not all that interested in the two brothers anymore from Burke Co. .... errr.. rather the cousins from Burke County because there was just no crediable evidence found in that house that there had been any rape or killing of Zahra Baker there."

I'm not sure what to make of this. AY has confirmed that there was a possible sexual relationship with EB & SY. Everything fits. I wish I knew who this unnamed source was.

I hope the accusations of rape are false. This little girl went through enough and I'd hate to learn there had been more.

It wasn't quoted that LE said this.

"A source close to the investigation says police are just not all that interested in the two brothers anymore from Burke Co. .... errr.. rather the cousins from Burke County because there was just no crediable evidence found in that house that there had been any rape or killing of Zahra Baker there."

I'm not sure what to make of this. AY has confirmed that there was a possible sexual relationship with EB & SY. Everything fits. I wish I knew who this unnamed source was.

Please watch the video in the link I posted (above) and the link that was reposted. TY

the video says the same thing the print article says.

"a source close to the investigation" says the rape allegations are being downplayed at this point as not a credible lead

Since these two men are reportedly no longer official suspects, I think it might be best to close this thread.

I want no part in wrecking these guys.

If people have alternate suggestions, etc, I am all for hearing you out. Please PM me or another mod on the case.

I understand the distinction being made. Granted we have no presser from LE saying this did not happen. But we do have reasonable belief that that could be the case. Given that circumstance, and the fact that reputations are involved.

I personally will not choose to discuss them here any further on the outside chance that this "source" is correct.

I have plenty to chew on elsewhere with the release of the warrants.

A report from WCNC today has claimed that the rape allegations published in documents released yesterday may have came from an unreliable source. This report also claims that the two men named in those documents are no longer serious suspects in the eyes of LE.

It should be noted that this is credited to unnamed persons, described only as "sources close to the investigation."

The link to the story can be found here:

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Tests--111133139.html

I have started a thread on the doubt now shed on the rape allegations:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5861994"]12.01.10 - Report: Rape Allegations from an "Unreliable Source" - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

One option is to open a fresh thread on the rape allegations themselves, without the discussion of the two men named yesterday, until more information or a presser come out.

Does anyone think that would be of use?

I agree with you on this one duck. We can always start a new thread if we find out otherwise. JMO

Could we get a rough transcript of the reporter's comments, please, for those posters unable to watch the video? TIA!

I won't pull this thread, but it can be locked and a fresh one started without suspects for now. If LE contradicts this report, and these men are indeed suspects, we can always merge this and the new one.

I will consult Higher WS Powers on this.

TY WhyA-I think it makes sense that the reason these particular warrants were released were because it is possible LE had dead-ended the lead. The judge could agree to release it because it wouldnt compromise anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000