TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brainstorming - please do NOT read completely if you might find something disturbing - be forewarned:
SD goes to the house and checks on the kid because mom's at work. Woman and man figure out where the new apartment is. Woman goes to it, because a kid is a lot less likely to sense 'stranger-danger' from a woman than a huge man. Perhaps she tells him something to get him to let her in. Maybe she tells him to call her mom for some reason (so that mom knows what's going down - part of the threat being carried out). She calls back, which is why the woman answers - she's not afraid really of mom knowing who she is and that she's there because this is a threat being completed.

That could technically be why:
a) mom seems tweaky.
b) mom seems to be covering things up - things more important than a lack of babysitter.
c) mom is trying to protect her own life; these people mean business. (or maybe she thinks they could still be holding her son, and might kill him if she squeals)
d) body is burned - to cover for the perps, but make something so horrible that the mom/sd KNOW not to 'disrespect' (can't find a better word) the perps again.
e) mom can't keep her stories straight
f) SD is trying to throw people off track.

Maybe clothes picked up at a NE home are clothes taken from the boy (to keep him from being identified) before his body was burned.

Again, this is just brainstorming based on what seem to be the most concrete facts we have so far, and some observations about the parents that may be right - or may be completely out-of-this-world wrong. Throwing things to see what sticks. That is all. But I still feel that drugs are part of this, even if passively on the part of the mom. She has herself a world of mess on her hands. I really do hope in my heart that she's completely innocent of active involvement.

Please don't take offense to this but maybe that's just what she said to cover her own self for telling the lie about the babysitter to begin with.

None taken, until this nightmare is over we don't know who is involved or has info - only the police do. And I am sure she was told that by the LE, I was told by someone who was there. I think they were trying to scare her and it worked - not to defend anyone but I think she panicked.

No. They showed a man getting into a car and stated that he was being brought in for questioning. Then, they panned over to what looked like a back door to a house and showed 1 or 2 officers walking out with some items in their hands. The broadcaster said that they had just executed the search warrant and were taking some items.

Am really wondering now if LE found something on the computer that they took yesterday.....Hmmm

That's what I was thinking as well..

I just hate to put it out there. I hope I didn't offend anyone but whenever I hear about kids living with their grandparents...especially if they still have living parents(which Jonathan did until November) HUGE red flags go up...HUGE. JMO. Sorry if in thinking or in putting this out there I upset anyone.

But according to chron.com (The Houston Chronicle website) the timeline is Jonathan was living with his grandmother until November. Moves in with mom and stepdad. Mom and stepdad were having problems. Jonathan goes missing. Mom says things to LE that appear to be untruthful. Perhaps covering for something else...?

My gut says drugs. JMO. :(

NEW THREAD!

Please continue here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5942708"]TX TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500