TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

Yay NG already speaking of Hailey at the opening of her show !

Lead off with Hailey case, recapped when she left the house, described sweatpants and pink and white tennis shoes. Mother teary saying she and Clint had to have her back home, they were tore up!

She is on she is on! Hailey headlined NG! They showed Billie talking- breaks my heart :(

Now they are talking about Kristi.

I'm watching it via this link now... Wish I had a way to record it - maybe I can download a program. Let me go check.

PattyG usually records it and uploads to her youtube account. Not sure if she does it every night - but - hopefully she is tonight.

I'll see if I can find out if she is taping it.

I was totally wrong about the brother. He was not home Monday. He had spent the night with a friend Sunday, and did not come home until after Hailey left. I am very sorry for the mistake.

Thanks for posting anything new on NG ..... Some of us watching the football game and checking in on WS on iPad. :)

Just on NG

Cheerleader disappears on way to sleepover.
Vanishes walking to friends house in broad daylight.
Mom saying someone took her. Several leads and LE checking into all of them but keep hitting deadends.
Mom pleading God gave her to us, pleading she has to have her back, her dad has to have her back they are torn up.

More after KC.

I was totally wrong about the brother. He was not home Monday. He had spent the night with a friend Sunday, and did not come home until after Hailey left. I am very sorry for the mistake.

Considering the role you have taken on, taking care of Billie and keeping us all informed, I give an A+.

Oh czg, please don't feel bad if you don't get something exactly right. We totally understand that you are relaying info from a terribly worried mama and of course you yourself are also so worried... we thank you so much for the info and are very grateful you are here. :hug:

OT - am so glad they found Kristi Cornwell. Her family needed this answer. Now they can move forward and bring her home.

I am on the phone with Billie right now:

When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that. Tuesday, Billie called her son from work to get ahold of Hailey and tell her it was time to come home. The friend said Hailey never showed. The son called Billie, who came home, checked a few places. and went straight to the PD to report Hailey missing. She said 1pm because she had just assumed that BF came home at lunch on Monday - she never asked him, and didn't stop at her house or talk to him before she went to the PD.

Billie says that until the PD interviewed them Wednesday, she didn't realize that BF actually came home Monday at 3pm. LE has been aware since Wednesday that Billie accidentally reported the wrong time.

My understanding is that the sleepover was not set in stone and her friend did not talk to her at all on Monday. Is that still correct? Also did Hailey even mention to her mother anything about the sleepover or did mom first hear it from the BF?

Do we know why the BF left work early? And has his clock out time been confirmed? ETA: what is the usual quitting time?

TIA, and I understand if you can't provide an answer. We so appreciate you getting info for us! Also, when questioning the timeline change, that was not aimed negatively towards Hailey's mother or meant to say she was covering up for her BF. She only knows what she knows, believes and has been told.

PattyG usually records it and uploads to her youtube account. Not sure if she does it every night - but - hopefully she is tonight.

I'll see if I can find out if she is taping it.

Let me know if you hear from Patty and I will stop. Really... I don't mind but if someone else is doing it then I would rather not... and just watch it. :cool:

NG is still talking about Kristi Cornwell at this moment, just for those of you not watching it.

My understanding is that the sleepover was not set in stone and her friend did not talk to her at all on Monday. Is that still correct? Also did Hailey even mention to her mother anything about the sleepover or did mom first hear it from the BF?

Do we know why the BF left work early? And has his clock out time been confirmed?

TIA, and I understand if you can't provide an answer. We so appreciate you getting info for us! Also, when questioning the timeline change, that was not aimed negatively towards Hailey's mother or meant to say she was covering up for her BF. She only knows what she knows, believes and has been told.

this is the first I heard of him getting off work early???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back