TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here this should help, this is all the info for Terms of Sevice for those of us that are just joining, and if you have any more questions or you wish to post something you are not sure of just contact a mod and they will be happy to help :)

The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Going by my experience with my grandkids, they might forget where they left their head, but not their phones or psp's and the like......no way.

Was there any family member interviewed by LE last night?

SA has changed his myspace photo to a picture of him, billie, hailey and david.
I can't read the date on the photo since I am not on my full size PC. Can anyone else read it?

She lost it a few days before she disappeared? That's one of those little co-inky-dinky's that will drive me nuts now. Did it just get lost, or did someone take it, and wouldn't that be one way she would have of communicating with people? Maybe there was some truth to the blow up around Christmas time.

I thought about the same thing teh..did something happen to the phone around that time, but it wasn't brought up because a 'blow up' or disagreement didn't want to be disclosed? IDK, my mind just runs away with me here..I think because we know so little, for a FACT..and even that keeps getting called into question...

eta~it is a RARE thing that a teen loses something like that..not for more than a few minutes anyway..imho..

Was there any family member interviewed by LE last night?

I think so becuse of the article that said they were still changing their stories even up to last night, but I don't know which one or ones were.

I feel sorry for Hailey's dad, if he knows nothing about where H is and had to worry about the stupid pot arrest while being interviewed on national TV, etc...as if he was not stressed out enough. I don't know if LE arresting him was or wasn't right, not taking a stand on that, but it is a minor thing yet could and might be blown up out of proportion.

Imagine being in his shoes. If my daughter were missing I would be totally out of my mind. To be thrown in jail too would be surreal. Maybe LE knows more than we do because on the surface it seems really cruel.

SA has changed his myspace photo to a picture of him, billie, hailey and david.
I can't read the date on the photo since I am not on my full size PC. Can anyone else read it?
No and i blew up, its in front of a fireplace and i don't think bd 's house has one.

So LE has an old video that shows Hailey walking apparently, according to the news source posted on FB; they may show it to see if anyone recognizes her. Are the people she is with on this video the ones they are asking to come forward? Or are the the people she was allegedly seen with on Monday night or another sighting? Very confusing...nothing clarified after all this time. :(

I'm not feeling the H's mom or dad know where she is. I wonder who else LE considers close family, when they say someone has a changing story?

Going by my experience with my grandkids, they might forget where they left their head, but not their phones or psp's and the like......no way.

Amazing how homework, chores..everything can get lost or forgotten EXCEPT those couple of things isn't it? :floorlaugh:..

Thinking of Christmas money..........and SA lost his job, did he want money from Hailey for gas or something and they got into a fight, an accident happened then he got scared and now she is gone? Just thinking out of box again.......
No, I think thats why he went to his mothers, to see if she would be able to help him, if needed. Actually I think he has money, certainly doesn't look as if he has car payments of any kind and things like that.

I feel sorry for Hailey's dad, if he knows nothing about where H is and had to worry about the stupid pot arrest while being interviewed on national TV, etc...as if he was not stressed out enough. I don't know if LE arresting him was or wasn't right, not taking a stand on that, but it is a minor thing yet could and might be blown up out of proportion.

Maybe they did that to divide and separate the family to see how the stories come out...and it has far less to do with the pot than with the investigation and getting to the bottom of the things.

A possibility?

OT...***somehow we all managed to get thru jhs and hs without electronic devices and still had friends*** :(

Maybe they did that to divide and separate the family to see how the stories come out...and it has far less to do with the pot than with the investigation and getting to the bottom of the things.

A possibility?

Well, the article said he had an outstanding warrant, so maybe they had to take him in, and then released him as soon as they could? I don't know...it seems petty but there may be a reason in LE's mind. We've seen where they try to get people in jail for other crimes if they can while they investigate. But I didn't think he was their focus?

The phone bugs me........it hits me as if someone was trying to stop communication.

OT...***somehow we all managed to get thru jhs and hs without electronic devices and still had friends*** :(

I'll be honest with you, I think we were better off without them, I really do..I enjoy them now, but our children's children won't even know how to communicate face to face soon..that's sad and not a good thing in any way, imo..

But why after 8 days would BD be saying SA came home from work,until 1/4 NG asked her and she said he quit or was fired,whatever?BD and SA are living in the same house,had been interviewed numerous times,was she not told until 1/4 SA had quit or was fired and hadn't worked that day?I guess that's one of the inconsistencies LE is talking about.

YES--BD was not told until 1/4 that SA was fired. SA did not share with BD that he was fired the morning Haiely went missing. He concealed this from her. Beginning 1/4 8 days after Hailey went missing BD finally learned the truth.

This is a HUGE Red Flag! What did SA hope to gain by not telling BD? My guess is he did not want her to question him about where he was from 6:30-3pm on the day Hailey went missing.

LE, FBI, and every investigative agency needs to focus on SA and not let up until they are 100% sure they can rule him out as the perp. SA: Lost his job, SA lied, SA failed LD, SA refered to Hailey as "that girl", and SA has yet to set one foot out side of Granny's house to help search. Further, Hailey told people she had a bad feeling about him. This speaks volumes! Add National statistics regarding missing children into the mix and SA should be LE's #1 POI!!!! If he is truly innocent, had nothing to do with this, and loves Hailey like he wants the world to believe, then he should be spending 24/7 with LE until they can rule him out with 100% certainty.

I am sick to my stomach just typing this...I firmly believe we will come to learn that SA was responsible for what happened to Hailey.
Time will tell...

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members